“Sitting on the dock of the bay…” at The Shallows Resort you can watch a sunset, launch a canoe or rowboat, try your luck at fishing as you enjoy the privacy of a secluded shoreline resort. Nestled in the woods along 375 feet of private shore, the Shallows invites you to visit on-line to find out more about the complimentary services we provide all of our guests. View our accommodations and check out our vacancy listings. Drop us a line or give us a call… When in Door County, please stop by to see the gardens, woods, waterfront, and tour the gracious accommodations – a “must see” at the Shallows, at any time of year. A symphony of color in the woods, waters and the skies, ever-changing with the seasons at the Shallows.
Pet Friendly / Dogs Welcome with Approval
Open in Winter – The Shallows has a private home rental, The Falun House, available year-round with a 4 night minimum stay.
- Heated pool with hot tub
- Tennis court
- Free kayaks, canoes, rowboats
- Free bikes including kid’s bikes, BMX bikes, single-speed cruiser bikes and more
- Picnic area with two picnic tables and grill
- Two areas for nightly bonfires
- A children’s play area
- Wireless Internet
- A beautiful setting right on the waters of Door County