The Coachlite Inn provides a sense of seclusion, yet remains only a half-mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Clean, comfortable and quiet in the pines, the Inn is within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, golf, church, and amusement parks. Closer than a mile you’ll find boutiques, art galleries, beaches, marinas, sailing, fishing, and tennis. After exploring the Door, relax in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, cook on the BBQ grill or just relax in a lounge chair. Morning Door County Coffee, tea, bakery, fruit, juice, cereal, and milk available daily 8am – 10am, May-October. (No continental breakfast on weekdays November thru April.)
Enjoy freshly painted guest rooms with new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs in all guest rooms and all cottages, new carpeting and vinyl in nearly every room and cottage, and new linen packages!
COVID-19: Commitment to Cleanliness & Safety. Click the logo to see how we are protecting both our employees & guests this season!
Open in Winter
|Rooms & Suites:
- Classic Rooms feature either two full size beds or one queen size bed.
- Deluxe Plus Rooms have 2 queen or 1 king bed and also have a single whirlpool tub.
- Queen Suite features a fireplace with sitting area, double whirlpool tub, and one also includes a kitchenette.
|In Room Amenities:
- Air conditioning, electric heat, ceiling fans
- Full Baths
- In-room phones, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, and hair dryers.
- All rooms and suites feature flat panel TVs and DVD players.