Updated 17:18- 06/11/2021
Last Minute Lodging: June 11-13, 2021
What to do in Door County, WI this weekend…
- June 11-13, 2021 Annual Lighthouse Festival
- #ShopLocal at markets, shops and galleries, and Farmer’s Markets on select days.
- #SocialDistance outdoors in our beautiful natural spaces & parks and let your inner Shutterbug out – share your pics with us @DoorCounty411 on Instagram!
- #Explore Theater & Live Music at free Concerts in the Park and other venues! (photo: Saturdays at Settlement Shops 2-5pm)
- #Relax in your room or rental with tasty #TakeOut Meals!
- June 12, 2021 – Enjoy the Steel Bridge Songfest #VirtualEvent!
- Find Door County Lodging Specials to enhance your visit with included meals, gift certificates, wine, baskets full of treats, tours, trolley rides, and more!
- Get the DC411 @DoorCounty on Twitter.
Event Notice: It’s a good idea to check event websites and call ahead for details as some events have been modified or altered due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: June 11-13, 2021
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
Door County Lighthouse Vacation Rentals offers 4 different kinds of lodging for your family, couples traveling together, reunions, wedding attendees, groups attending Door County events or just love Door County, Wisconsin and enjoy being located in the middle of this great peninsula. Amenities include private decks/patios, full kitchens, and WiFi in all units. *Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
- A couple of our Horseshoe Bay Club Cottages are available with a 3 night minimum stay, located in two buildings near the 18th hole, each with four 2-bedroom + 2 full bath units with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs! Rental includes temporary membership to the club with golf, Club House, and Beach Club privileges!
Reservations & Information: (866) 868-9088 or email email@example.com
BOOK DIRECT: http://dclighthouserentals.com
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park! AMENITIES: Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis court, exercise room, free WiFi, continental breakfast. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. View our LODGING SPECIALS. *Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
- Premier Suites are available with a 2 night minimum stay on Friday & Saturday.
Reservations & Information: (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
BOOK DIRECT: http://birchwoodlodge.com/
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek across from unique shops & dining, and by Peninsula State Park. AMENITIES: Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. Free WiFi, Cable TV, A/C. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! All Packages include savings at local shops, restaurants more! *Open Year-round *Vacation Home Cottage Dog-Friendly with approval
- Rooms are available with a 1 or 2 night minimum stay on Friday & Saturday.
Information & Reservations: (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.applecreekresort.com/
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers standard rooms and luxury suites with private whirlpool baths and balconies, on a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach, just minutes from Peninsula State Park. AMENITIES: Heated indoor pool, whirlpool, pool sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor; Fitness Center and Laundry facility; free WiFi, Light Continental Breakfast. Rollaway Beds and Cribs upon request. In-Room microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table/chairs, and air conditioning, hair dryer, individual room climate controls, and flat screen TV with Cable. *Covid Safety Initiatives
- One room is still available with a 2 night minimum stay starting Saturday.
Reservations & Information: (920) 854-2321 *Open Year Round
BOOK DIRECT: http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space offering King Whirlpool rooms, Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite. AMENITIES: Heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and sitting area with fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. *Open Year Round *Dog-Friendly with approval
- Rooms are available with a 2 night minimum stay starting Saturday.
Reservations & Information: (920) 854-4890
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.openhearthlodge.com/
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. AMENITIES: Outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables, hiking and biking trails, continental breakfast, and the on-site Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself! In-Room kitchenettes and fireplaces. *Coach House and Garden House Suites Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
- Rooms are available with a 3 night minimum stay starting Saturday.
Reservations & Information: (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.settlementinn.com/
Try our FREE Email Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
NEED A ROOM FOR TONIGHT OR TOMORROW? Call Door County Lodging’s toll-free number: 1-844-DCINFO1 or 1-844-324-6361