Updated 10:20 – 07/03/2021
Last Minute Lodging: 4th of July Weekend 2021!
What to do in Door County, WI this weekend…
- July 3-4, 2021 Egg Harbor Independence Day Celebration (Live Music 5pm + Fireworks at Dusk on Saturday 7/3 + Parade at 1:30pm on Sunday 7/4)
- July 3-4, 2021 Baileys Harbor Fourth of July Celebration (Arts & Crafts Fair & Live Music all weekend + Fireworks at Dusk on Sunday 7/4)
- July 4, 2021 Sturgeon Bay Celebrates (Ice Cream Social at 5pm & Live Music + Fireworks at Dusk on Sunday 7/4)
- July 4, 2021 Gills Rock Celebrates (Food, Live Music & Boat Regatta at 5pm + Fireworks at Dusk on Sunday 7/4)
- July 4, 2021 Washington Island Celebrates (Fireworks at Dusk on Sunday 7/4)
- #ShopLocal at markets, shops and galleries, and Farmer’s Markets.
- Hit the beach or the trails and #SocialDistance outdoors in our natural spaces & parks!
- #Explore Live Music at Concerts in the Park and other venues!
- #Relax in your room or rental with tasty #TakeOut Meals!
- Get the DC411 @DoorCounty on Twitter!
Event Notice: It’s a good idea to check event websites and call ahead for details as some events have been modified or altered due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: 4th of July Weekend 2021!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
Rooms Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday (July 2, 3 & 4)
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek across from unique shops & dining, and by Peninsula State Park. AMENITIES: Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. Free WiFi, Cable TV, A/C. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! All Packages include savings at local shops, restaurants more! *Open Year-round *Vacation Home Cottage Dog-Friendly with approval
- A King Suite is available for a 3 night stay (July 3-6) from $399/night+tax.
- A Vacation Cottage is available for 3 night stays (July 6-5) from $319/night+tax.
Information & Reservations: (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.applecreekresort.com/
Rooms Open Thursday & Friday (July 1 & 2)
The Ridges Inn & Suites guest rooms offer you the best of Door County on the quiet side where you can enjoy the surrounding nature of the Ridges Sanctuary and the quaint small town atmosphere of Baileys Harbor. AMENITIES: Rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more. *Some rooms and cottages Dog-Friendly with approval *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
- A 2-Bedroom Suites is still available on Thursday & Friday nights (7/1 & 7/2) from $214/night+tax. MUST CALL TO BOOK!
Reservations & Information: (920) 839-2127 summer; (920) 854-3266 winter office
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.ridgesinn.com/
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. AMENITIES: Outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables, hiking and biking trails, continental breakfast, and the on-site Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself! In-Room kitchenettes and fireplaces. *Coach House and Garden House Suites Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
- We have one 2-Bedroom Suite available on Thursday & Friday (7/1 & 7/2) from $259/night+tax. MUST CALL TO BOOK!
Reservations & Information: (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
BOOK DIRECT: http://www.settlementinn.com/
Try our FREE Email Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
NEED A ROOM FOR TONIGHT OR TOMORROW? Call Door County Lodging’s toll-free number: 1-844-DCINFO1 or 1-844-324-6361
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!