Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI: July 24-26, 2020
What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Hang out on the beach! (Right: from Beachfront Inn, Baileys Harbor)
- Saturday, July 25 from 5-9pm – Sturgeon Bay’s Night Market
- Farmer’s Markets can be found on select days featuring local goods.
- VIRTUAL CONCERTS to enjoy from your room or rental on Wednesday Nights!
- Get the Door County 411 @DoorCounty on Twitter
Event Notice: It’s a good idea to check event websites and call ahead for details as some events have been modified or altered due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Featured Lodging Special:
BRIDGEPORT RESORT – Eat, Drink & Explore Lodging Package Add-Ons
Package Add-Ons: Whether a Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon or Any Special Occasion, The Bridgeport Resort Staff can Supply the Following to Enhance the Experience:
- Outdoor Adventure (+$35): Includes a $30 gift certificate to Bay Shore Outfitters (Rentals Available: Kayak, Bicycle, Stand Up Paddle Boards, etc…) and Two bottles of Rapid Red Cherry Juice and two performance packs (Dried Cherries, Cranberries, Soy Nuts, Cashews and Almonds).
- Door County Coffee (+$13): Includes four single serving packages of Door County Coffee with two Bridgeport Resort monogrammed coffee cups.
- Small Door County Wine (+$20): Features one bottle of Door County Wine (White or Red) with one Bridgeport Resort monogrammed wine glass.
- Family Fun (+$22): Includes a $20 gift card to Sonny’s Pizzeria, two packages of microwave popcorn and a box of candy.
- 8″ Round Cake (+$16): White, chocolate or marble cake with butter cream or powdered sugar (sweeter) frosting. Cake decorated with your choice of wording.
- Romance Basket (+$30): Includes an assortment of Handmade Door County Natural Bath and Body Products. Current basket includes Lavender Spray, Homemade Door County Soap, Bath Salts, Lotion, a Loofah, Lip Balm and a Bottle of Wine. Items may change based on availability.
- Bottle of Door County Wine (+$13): Your choice of Door County Wine. Peninsula White, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel, Peninsula Pink, Peninsula Red, Cabernet Sauvignon (Unoaked), Merlot (Unoaked) or Sweet Cherry.
- Mixed Flower Bouquet (+$30): Seasonal arrangement of mixed flowers.
Call Bridgeport Resort for reservations: (920) 746-9919 (Bridgeport has a King Room or a 2-Bedroom Suite available for a 2 night stay July 23-25, 2020, as well as some great mid-week rooms available!)
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: July 24-26, 2020
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek across from unique shops & dining, and by Peninsula State Park. AMENITIES: Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. Free WiFi, Cable TV, A/C. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! All Packages include savings at local shops, restaurants more! Suites available are with a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. Please call or visit online for more rates. http://www.applecreekresort.com/ (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059 *Open Year-round *Vacation Home Cottage Dog-Friendly with approval
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. We have a 2-Bedroom Suite available 7/25 & 7/26 with a 2 night minimum stay. AMENITIES: Indoor pool, Whirlpool, Sauna, WiFi, Fitness Room, Tennis Court. In-room full kitchens, whirlpools, gas fireplaces, and private decks overlooking Lake Michigan. Two night minimum stay. View our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127 *Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
Try our FREE Email Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
NEED A ROOM FOR TONIGHT OR TOMORROW? Call Door County Lodging’s toll-free number: 1-844-DCINFO1 or 1-844-324-6361