Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI: Jul. 30-Aug. 2, 2020
What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 Sail Through the Avenues Sidewalk Sale in Sturgeon Bay (Right: 5th & Jefferson Coffee)
- Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020 @ 5-9pm – Sturgeon Bay’s Night Market
- Farmer’s Markets can be found on select days featuring local goods.
- VIRTUAL EVENTS to enjoy from home, or from your room or rental!
- Get the Door County 411 @DoorCounty on Twitter
Event Notice: It’s a good idea to check event websites and call ahead for details as some events have been modified or altered due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Featured Lodging Special:
Enjoy a Contact-Free Stay!
- Our One Bedroom Double Whirlpool Suites with rheostatic lighting, loofah & custom soaps and two-way fireplace bring out the romantic side after a lockdown.
- Be welcomed with chilled Prosecco & Chocolate Truffles; plan a special meal to cook in your fully equipped apartment size kitchen or choose from excellent eateries offering carry-out to enjoy on your private deck.
- We’ve included our favorite picnic lunch from Door County Creamery using a DC Gift Certificate as you discover the rural abundance of our backroads!
*Lodging Special Blackout dates may apply. Not available on Festival Weekends or National Holiday Weekends. 2 night stay required.
Subject to change and availability. For All Specials and Packages visit Eagle Harbor Inn online.
Call Eagle Harbor Inn for reservations: (920) 854-2121
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: Jul. 31-Aug. 2, 2020
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. We have a water view condo that will sleep 6 available starting 7/31 for 3 or 4 nights featuring gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. All accommodations include a small microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for your convenience. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on the sun deck and relax.Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *Dog Friendly with approval *Condos Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek across from unique shops & dining, and by Peninsula State Park. AMENITIES: Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. Free WiFi, Cable TV, A/C. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! All Packages include savings at local shops, restaurants more! We have a King Suite open Friday night7/31; and a Single Queen Room or Suite available starting Saturday, 8/1 with a 2 night minimum stay. Please call or visit online for more rates. http://www.applecreekresort.com/ (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059 *Open Year-round *Vacation Home Cottage Dog-Friendly with approval
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700 *Open Year Round
Country House Resort offers a quiet, relaxed, adult atmosphere and a perfect place to get away from it all on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff overlooking the waters of Sister Bay. AMENITIES: 1,100 feet of private shoreline, oversized outdoor whirlpool, heated outdoor pool, kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail, free WiFi, shoreline dock, tennis court, lawn games, grab-and-go breakfast. In-room whirlpools and fireplaces are available. Pet-Friendly with approval – Hotel Pet Policy. Rooms are available starting Aug. 1st with a 3 night minimum stay. Call for more information or visit online! https://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *Adults-Only *Dog-Friendly with approval *Open Year Round *Committed to Cleanliness & Safety
Our lodging members are working hard to ensure your health and safety – including requiring masks in public places, limiting certain guest services and amenities, additional cleaning procedures, and Covid-19 related cancellation policies.
Look for the blue and white “Commitment to Cleanliness & Safety” Badge on website listings and on windows and doors for local businesses that are serious about the safety of our residents and visitors!
You’ll see an abundance of new signage letting you know how Door County businesses are working to ensure a healthy experience for guests and workers, and often requesting your cooperation for the safety of all.
Try our FREE Email Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
NEED A ROOM FOR TONIGHT OR TOMORROW? Call Door County Lodging’s toll-free number: 1-844-DCINFO1 or 1-844-324-6361
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!