What to do in Door County this weekend…
- September 21, 2019 Sturgeon Bay Harvest Festival and Street Art Auction
- Farmer’s Markets can be found almost every day of the week featuring local goods and some with live music!
- Door County Theatre almost every night of the week at a variety of venues.
- Live Music can be found at Theaters, Barns, Restaurants, Pubs, & Concert Series all over the peninsula.
- Get the Door County 411 @DoorCounty on Twitter
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County:
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. We have One & Two Bedroom Suites open for the weekend of September 20 & 21, with a two night minimum stay.Our elegant Whirlpool Suitesare perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. In our suites we offer the option to purchase a Breakfast Basket including four pieces of bakery, two hard boiled eggs, two cherry yogurt parfaits, door county cherry cider, our homemade cherry granola and milk. Each basket serves 2, costs $21, and is delivered to your door in the morning. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. View our LODGING SPECIALS and call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427 *Open Year-Round
* Hillside Inn of Door County is located in Ephraim with gorgeous views of the water from private and shared balconies. Rooms are still available this weekend. The Inn has been luxuriously renovated with careful attention to preserving the original integrity and simplicity of this white-painted landmark from the late 1800s, and features five beautiful adults only suites and two family friendly cottages with fireplaces, and elegant bathrooms. All rooms have in-room fireplaces and large walk-in showers, one suite has an in-room whirlpool as well. Continental Breakfast included. Small dogs considered with approval.Gift Certificates are available. Call for more information or visit online. http://www.hillsideofdoorcounty.com (920) 854-3272 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. A couple of condos are available this weekend, with a 2 night minimum stay. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, WiFi, and outdoor heated pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day). View our LODGING PACKAGES and MONTHLY SPECIALS. Weekly discounts available. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
* The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms and suites, including our largest – the Lodge and Chalet Suites, available for the next few weekends! The Coachlite Inn & Suites has freshly painted guest rooms with new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs in all guest rooms and all cottages, new furniture, new carpeting and vinyl in nearly every room, and a new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and linens! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
The Ridges Inn & Suites in Baileys Harbor has freshly painted guest rooms with new carpeting in nearly all guest rooms and all cottages, new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs at the inn, new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and bath linens! Rooms and Suites are available. As always, our guest rooms offer you the best of Door County on the quiet side where you can enjoy the surrounding nature of the Ridges Sanctuary and the quaint small town atmosphere of Baileys Harbor. Rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ridgesinn.com/ (920) 839-2127 summer; (920) 854-3266 winter office *some rooms and cottages Dog-Friendly with approval
* Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. We still do have a few of our larger 2 bedrooms units available @ $289 per night. Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! View our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
* Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Suites are available.
- Sept 20, 21 & 22: 1 one-bedroom units
- Sept 20 & 21: 2 two-bedroom units
- Sept 20, 21 & 22: 2 three-bedroom units
- Sept 21 & 22: 3 one-bedroom units
All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. View our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
The Water Street Inn in Ephraim has rooms available for your stay. The Inn features rooms with one King or 2 Queen beds, some with sofa sleepers – all with water views, WiFi, iphone docking stations, 42” smart TVs, Keurig coffee makers and refrigerators, and walk-in tiled showers. We have two rooms left for September 20-22, with a 2 night minimum stay, rates from $245-4250/night for 2 queen beds. The Inn features a sand beach and dock, stone patio and fire pit, an outdoor heated swimming pool, lawn games, and more, all from a premier location in downtown Ephraim within walking distance of the public beach, water sport rentals, shops and restaurants. Please call or visit online for more info! http://waterstreetinnephraim.com (920) 854-2831
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We do have a scattering of single Friday night only stays, plus other availability for the entire weekend with a 2-night minimum stay.
- Premier Suite (3 available for Friday only, others available Fri & Sat, 2 night minimum: Our standard rooms, at the rate of $155 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Premier Suite is a studio-style layout, and has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, small sitting/dining area, TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. The total area of the Premier Suite is approximately 525 square feet.
- Grand One Bedroom Suite (1 available for Friday only): The rate for this unit is $189 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Grand One Bedroom Suite has one private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, a full bath with a huge walk in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, TV/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from the bedroom and living room. The total area of the Grand One Bedroom Suite is approximately 740 square feet.
- Premier Deluxe Suite (1 available for Fri & Sat, 2 night minimum): The rate for this unit is $189 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. The Premier Deluxe Suite has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, full kitchen with dining area, large living area with TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. This is the equivalent area of 2 single Premier Suites, or about 1,050 square feet.
- Farm House (1 available for Fri/Sat, 2 night minimum): The rate for this unit is $365 +tax a night, based on 1 to 8-person occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to ten persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the ninth/tenth person(s) age 13+. The newly remodeled, historic Koessl Farm House, which can sleep up to ten people, is the perfect option for large groups of family and friends. Yesterday’s charm has been preserved in this home, updated with modern amenities, such as two 42” plasma, flat screen TVs/DVD, WiFi, two person Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tub and an electric fireplace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a nice size living room area, and your own private deck with a gas grill. Lean back, relax and take in the distant water view.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. We have 1 house open this weekend with a 3 night minimum stay at $309/night based on a 4 person occupancy. We also have three 2-Queen bedrooms available for $189/night available for Saturday only. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage. We also have a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Coach House and Garden House Suites open year-round. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available with a 2 or 3 night minimum stay, depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Wel have several king suites, one and two-bedroom suites still available for this weekend. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. View available LODGING SPECIALS & ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers standard rooms and luxury suites with private whirlpool baths and balconies, on a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach. Queen and 2-Queen Rooms and Suites are available this weekend with partial waterview or wooded view. All rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table/chairs, and air conditioning, hair dryer, individual room climate controls, and flat screen TV with Cable. All standard rooms, not including suite rooms, have a balcony/patio and patio table/chairs with the option of a full water view, partial water view, standard view, or wood view. Amenities include a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, pool sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor; as well as a Fitness Center and Laundry facility, and Free WiFi. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee and tea all day in the lobby, and fresh cookies and lemonade at 3pm until done daily. Light Continental Breakfast of pastries, waffles, fruit and juice served each morning. Rollaway Beds and Cribs upon request. We are just minutes from Peninsula State Park, and surrounded by golfing, fishing, and tons of relaxing and family activities. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and for more information about room styles, and pictures of our rooms and resort, call or visit online please! http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
* Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. We have 2-Bedroom/2-Bath Suites still available. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. In addition to gift certificates, Westwood Shores offers great lodging packages, and ask about reservation Add-Ons including Flowers & Chocolate, a Relaxing Basket, Winery Tours, Spa Gift Certificates, and more! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information and reservations! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Parkwood Lodge inFish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. Rooms and Suites are available this weekend with a 2 night minimum stay; though a few one night stays may also be available on either Friday or Saturday nights. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and call or visit online for more information. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/(920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!