What to do in Door County this weekend…
- August 16-18, 2019 37th Annual Valmy Thresheree & Antique Machinery Show
- August 17, 2019 EGGstravaganza Auction
- Farmer’s Markets can be found almost every day of the week featuring local goods and some with live music!
- Door County Theatre almost every night of the week at a variety of venues.
- Free Concerts in the Park Monday thru Friday, times vary in each village.
- More Live Music can be found at Theaters, Barns, Restaurants, Pubs, & Concert Series all over the peninsula.
- Get the Door County 411 @DoorCounty on Twitter
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Check out our NEW Lodging Specials & Packages Calendar & do more on your Door County vacation!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County:
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have two rooms open for 8/16 and 8/17 with King bed, whirlpool, fireplace at $165+tax a night. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. We have one room available Friday night and a different room available on Saturday night. Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool (83 degrees), free WI-FI and a Simple continental breakfast each morning in the office with bakery items catered by Julies Park Café. Our first floor rooms are dog-friendly with approval, please check out our Hotel Pet Policy & Dog Waiver PDF. A variety of LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (920) 839-2345 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has one 1-Bed Premium left for Friday night, Aug. 16th at $269.00 before tax.Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi included. Short distance to shopping & dining. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Ephraim Shores Resort is located in the heart of Ephraim, with a beautiful view of Eagle Harbor. It’s a “Shore thing” at Ephraim Shores! Rooms are available starting Saturday night, 8/17. Enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, WiFi, bikes, and game room, or just sit and enjoy the view from our private waterfront sundeck. Ephraim Shores is the waterfront family destination you’ve been looking for!Please call for more information or visit online! http://ephraimshores.com/ (877) 854-2371 or (920) 854-2371
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. We have a One Bedroom and a Two Bedroom Suite available Thursday, August 15 & Friday, August 16 only.
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful Locally Sourced Continental Breakfast is included and served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- In addition to the B&B, we offer elegant Whirlpool Suites: They are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. In our suites we offer the option to purchase a Breakfast Basket including four pieces of bakery, two hard boiled eggs, two cherry yogurt parfaits, door county cherry cider, our homemade cherry granola and milk. Each basket serves 2, costs $21, and is delivered to your door in the morning.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. View our LODGING SPECIALS and call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427 *Open Year-Round
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Rooms and Suites are available with a 3 night minimum. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. View available LODGING SPECIALS & ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
* Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. Our 3 bedroom cottage is available at this time. Call for details. Bay Shore Inn also offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! View our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
* The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Luxury condominiums are available with a 3 night minimum stay with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. Waterfront Motel Rooms have patio doors which open to a private patio/balcony for viewing the spectacular Door County sunsets. Rooms are available with a 2 night minimum stay with 1 or 2 queen sized beds with a full bath. All accommodations include a small microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for your convenience. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on the sun deck and relax.Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *Dog Friendly with approval
The Ashbrooke is an adult vacation resort hotel – get away from it all! Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. We have a couple of rooms left for arrival on Saturday, August 17th; one with a two-night minimum and one with a three-night minimum. Amenities include an indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room and WiFi. Inquire about LODGING SPECIALS to enhance your visit and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ashbrooke.net/ (877) 868-3113
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Here are a few properties we have available currently…
- Birchwood Bluff 2 night minimum https://www.jrvacationrentals.com/listings/birchwood-bluff
- Cliff Cottage 2 night minimum https://www.jrvacationrentals.com/listings/cliff-cottage
- Bay Shore Retreat 4 night minimum https://www.jrvacationrentals.com/listings/bayshore-retreat
- Door Peninsula Rental 2 night minimum https://www.jrvacationrentals.com/listings/door-peninsula-rental
- Baydream 2 night minimum https://www.jrvacationrentals.com/listings/baydream
JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Rooms are available: for Aug. 16th we have a 2 bedroom suite available, 2 night minimum Thursday and Friday for $259 based on 4 people. We also have a couple of King rooms for 189 a night available on the 17th, and several open rooms available on Sunday. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage. We also have a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Check out our LODGING SPECIALS call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
Parkwood Lodge inFish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. We just have 2 rooms open for Thursday and Friday nights and 1 different room for a Saturday and Sunday night stay; 2 night minimum. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and call or visit online for more information. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/(920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!