What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Farmer’s Markets can be found almost every day of the week featuring local goods and some with live music!
- Door County Theatre almost every night of the week at a variety of venues.
- Free Concerts in the Park Monday thru Friday, times vary in each village.
- More Live Music can be found at Theaters, Barns, Restaurants, Pubs, & Concert Series all over the peninsula.
- July 21-26, 2019 Door County Plein Air Festival Events
- Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County:
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have couple of rooms available for the night of July 19th. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Due to a last minute cancellation we have 1 room (*pet friendly) available this weekend with 2 beds, a sleeper sofa. The cost is $215/night plus tax and there is a 2 night minimum. Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool (83 degrees), free WI-FI and a Simple continental breakfast each morning in the office with bakery items catered by Julies Park Café. Our first floor rooms are dog-friendly with approval, please check out our Hotel Pet Policy & Dog Waiver PDF. A variety of LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (920) 839-2345 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. AWe have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a 3 night minimum stay in Fish Creek; or a Sturgeon Bay cottage, 2 bedroom, 1 bath with a 2 night minimum stay available this weekend. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935 *Dog-Friendly with approval
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor is a family-owned and family-friendly resort, with a variety of accommodations designed to meet your vacation needs – including Gatehouse Suites, Shoreside Motel Rooms, the Beachhouse, and private cottages. Currently we have Bluffside, a lovely 3 bedroom home, available for July 19 & 20, 2019.Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one more of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Amenities include a heated pool with hot tub, tennis court, WiFi, picnic area with grill, and more! Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/ (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. We have a 3 night minimum stay for this weekend and just have a two bedroom still available for the entire weekend. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. View available LODGING SPECIALS & ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!