What to do in Door County this weekend…
- July 3-4, 2019 Egg Harbor Independence Day Celebration
- July 3-5 2019 Baileys Harbor Fourth of July Celebration
- July 4, 2019 Gills Rock Celebrates
- July 4, 2019 Sturgeon Bay Celebrates
- July 4, 2019 Washington Island Celebrates
- Farmer’s Markets can be found almost every day of the week featuring local goods and some with live music!
- Door County Theatre almost every night of the week at a variety of venues.
- Free Concerts in the Park Monday thru Friday, times vary in each village.
- More Live Music can be found at Theaters, Barns, Restaurants, Pubs, & Concert Series all over the peninsula.
- Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: July 4 & 5, 2019
To be added to our WAIT LIST for rooms for July 4 & 5, 2019: PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 1-844-DCINFO1 with your reservations needs and phone number .
If we hear of cancellations we will contact you ASAP!
Before & After the July 4th…
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. We have a few rooms available for July 3rd and July 6th. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage. We also have a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Coach House and Garden House Suites open year-round. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
* Hillside Inn of Door County is located in Ephraim with gorgeous views of the water from private and shared balconies. Rooms are available beginning Saturday, July 6th. The Inn has been luxuriously renovated with careful attention to preserving the original integrity and simplicity of this white-painted landmark from the late 1800s, and features five beautiful adults only suites and two family friendly cottages with fireplaces, and elegant bathrooms. All rooms have in-room fireplaces and large walk-in showers, one suite has an in-room whirlpool as well. Continental Breakfast included. Small dogs considered with approval.Gift Certificates are available. Call for more information or visit online. http://www.hillsideofdoorcounty.com (920) 854-3272 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement for July 3 and July 6 & 7. Call ASAP for reservations! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. We have July 3 and July 5 & 6 with 2 or 3 nights minimum, and a few rooms for 1 night stays July 3 and July 5. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. View available LODGING SPECIALS & ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
The Ashbrooke is an adult vacation resort hotel – get away from it all! Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. We have a few rooms available for July 3rd, and rooms open starting July 6.Amenities include an indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room and WiFi. Inquire about LODGING SPECIALS to enhance your visit and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ashbrooke.net/ (877) 868-3113
* The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. B&B rooms are available starting July 6th. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms.Gift Certificates are available. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
* Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. With Peninsula State Park as a backyard, you can practically bike, hike, walk, snowshoe, or ski right from your hotel room or condo door. We have one room left on July 3 and rooms open starting July 6. WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Amenities include game room, exercise room, plus indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, and sauna! Children 17 and under stay free. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online. http://www.homesteadsuites.com/ (920) 868-3748 or (800) 686-6621
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Rooms are available.
- July 6 only – 1 King Suite at $254/night plus tax
- Our condo is available beginning July 6th with a 3 night minimum at $299/night plus tax
Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool (83 degrees), free WI-FI and a Simple continental breakfast each morning in the office with bakery items catered by Julies Park Café. Our first floor rooms are dog-friendly with approval, please check out our Hotel Pet Policy & Dog Waiver PDF. A variety of LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (920) 839-2345 *Dog-Friendly with approval
The Ridges Inn & Suites in Baileys Harbor has freshly painted guest rooms with new carpeting in nearly all guest rooms and all cottages, new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs at the inn, new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and bath linens! Rooms and Suites are available 7/3 only. As always, our guest rooms offer you the best of Door County on the quiet side where you can enjoy the surrounding nature of the Ridges Sanctuary and the quaint small town atmosphere of Baileys Harbor. Rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ridgesinn.com/ (920) 839-2127 summer; (920) 854-3266 winter office *some rooms and cottages Dog-Friendly with approval
Parkwood Lodge inFish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. Rooms are open July 3 and July 6 with no minimum stay. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and call or visit online for more information. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/(920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!