What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Saturday, May 11: Small Forest Mother’s Day Concert at The Cookery Wine Bar
- Sunday, May 12: Mother’s Day Breakfast, Brunches & Buffets
- Door County Theatre and Live Music can be found at Restaurants, Pubs & Concert Series all over the peninsula.
Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County:
The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms available! The Coachlite Inn & Suites has freshly painted guest rooms with new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs in all guest rooms and all cottages, new furniture, new carpeting and vinyl in nearly every room, and a new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and linens! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
Parkwood Lodge inFish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. Rooms and Suites are available with no minimum stay.
- The Spring Blossom Package (Valid until June 13, 2019 *except Memorial Day Weekend): Stay 2 nights and receive a $50 gift certificate to English Inn, a complimentary Winery Tour at Orchard Country Winery, and a basket full of goodies. Rates begin at $243+tax for two nights.
- Stay & Play Special (Valid until June 13, 2019 *except Memorial Day Weekend): Stay 2 nights and receive a 10% discount, 3 nights is 15% and 4 or more nights would be 20% off.
All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and call or visit online for more information. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/ (920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Rooms are available for Mother’s Day weekend – include a Flower Add-On just for mom, or book a package…
- Limited Mother’s Day Packages are available, featuring a bouquet of flowers and reservations for two at Harbor Fish Market & Grille for their Mother’s Day brunch buffet.
Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool (83 degrees), free WI-FI and a Simple continental breakfast each morning in the office with bakery items catered by Julies Park Café. Our first floor rooms are dog-friendly with approval, please check out our Hotel Pet Policy & Dog Waiver PDF. A variety of LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (920) 839-2345 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Premier Suites are available this weekend.
- Mother’s Day Special (Valid during the month of May): Bring you mom with you as a guest at the Birchwood Lodge in the month of May and receive a 10% discount on the total cost of your room. In order to receive the special pricing, it must be mentioned when making the reservation.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Rooms are available with no minimum stay. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage. We also have a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Coach House and Garden House Suites open year-round. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available with a 2 or 3 night minimum stay, depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935 *Dog-Friendly with approval
The Water Street Inn in Ephraim has rooms available for your stay. The Inn features rooms with one King or 2 Queen beds, some with sofa sleepers – all with water views, WiFi, iphone docking stations, 42” smart TVs, Keurig coffee makers and refrigerators, and walk-in tiled showers. Rooms are available. The Inn features a sand beach and dock, stone patio and fire pit, an outdoor heated swimming pool, lawn games, and more, all from a premier location in downtown Ephraim within walking distance of the public beach, water sport rentals, shops and restaurants. Please call or visit online for more info! http://waterstreetinnephraim.com (920) 854-2831
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor is a family-owned and family-friendly resort, with a variety of accommodations designed to meet your vacation needs – including Gatehouse Suites, Shoreside Motel Rooms, the Beachhouse, and private cottages. Rooms are available starting at $120 per night right on the waterfront. No minimum stay. Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one more of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Amenities include a heated pool with hot tub, tennis court, WiFi, picnic area with grill, and more! Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/ (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* Hillside Inn of Door County is located in Ephraim with gorgeous views of the water from private and shared balconies. Mayflower, Marigold, Daylily and Forget Me Not Rooms are currently available for this weekend. The Inn has been luxuriously renovated with careful attention to preserving the original integrity and simplicity of this white-painted landmark from the late 1800s, and features five beautiful adults only suites and two family friendly cottages with fireplaces, and elegant bathrooms. All rooms have in-room fireplaces and large walk-in showers, one suite has an in-room whirlpool as well. Continental Breakfast included. Small dogs considered with approval.Gift Certificates are available. Call for more information or visit online. http://www.hillsideofdoorcounty.com (920) 854-3272 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. We have one B&B Room and a few 1 or 2 Bedroom Whirlpool Suites are still available this weekend. Breakfast included with B&B stays, Breakfast Basket available for purchase in Suites.
- Festival of Blossoms Package (Valid April 1 – May 15, 2019): Shake off the winter doldrums and welcome spring by adding the Festival of Blossoms Package to your stay. Brighten your skin with organic, Door County- made skincare products. Awaken your senses with essential oil made with English lavender sourced from Washington Island. Whet your appetite with a sampling of award-winning cheeses made by Door Artisan Cheese Company. And, leave with a basket of hand-cut violets to help you keep the Door County spirit alive even at home. Mention the Festival of Blossoms Package when making reservations or select during check out online. 24 Hour Advanced Notice Required.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. View our LODGING SPECIALS and call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427 *Open Year-Round
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Rooms and Suites are available. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. View available LODGING SPECIALS & ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
* Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms,Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Rooms are available with no minimum stay.
- Spring Fever Nature Package (Valid April 26 – June 6, 2019): Package Includes: 2 nights in a Lodge Room (King or 2-Queen); Wisconsin State Park Daily Sticker; $25 Gift Card to Julie’s Park Café; Picnic Blanket; 2 Mini Golf passes to Red Putter; Use of DVD player, choice of movie and popcorn. Price: Weekends $248 for 2 people in a Lodge Room, midweek $228. Upgrade to a Premium or Whirlpool Room $20 more.
- Blossom Trolley Tour Package (Valid Saturdays April 7 – June 1, 2019):
- Guests will partake in private wine tastings at 2 Door County wineries. This will be followed by a cozy carriage ride before returning to the trolley to find the peninsulas blossoms, wild flowers and scenic overlooks. Top the tour off with a fabulous lunch at the English Inn. The Saturday tour is 5 hours and begins at 10am. Space is limited so reservations are needed. 2 nights in a Lodge Room (King or 2-Queen); Use of DVD player, movie and popcorn; 2 passes for the Saturday Blossom Trolley Tour *Wine, Beer & Spirits Trolley Tour can be chosen in place of Blossom Tour. PRICE: $328 for 2 people in a Lodge Room…$348 in a Deluxe or Whirlpool Room.
Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *Dog-Friendly with approval
* The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. B&B rooms are available, 2 night minimum when staying Saturday night. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms.Gift Certificates are available. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
The Parkside Inn is just across the street from the Ellison Bay public beach and offers suite availabilities for one, two or three night stays, and is known for their clean, quiet, spacious rooms and very competitive prices. We offer 2 queen sized bedrooms or 1 king. Rooms are available as this is our opening weekend! Rooms start at $79/night + tax. The beach and park are located right across the street or you can walk to town. All rooms have flat screen TV’s, Wireless Internet, AC, small fridge and microwave! The rates are $69/night weekdays or $79/night weekends plus tax. This excludes Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch Weekends in which it is $99/night. View our available LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://parksideinndc.com/ (920) 497-5221 or (920) 854-9050
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers standard rooms and luxury suites with private whirlpool baths and balconies, on a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach. Rooms and Suites are available. Standard Room Rates for 2 adults for May 10 to May 12 start at $104 – $144 per night + tax. 2 night minimum stay. We do also offer discounts including AARP, Military, and seniors. All rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table/chairs, and air conditioning, hair dryer, individual room climate controls, and flat screen TV with Cable. All standard rooms, not including suite rooms, have a balcony/patio and patio table/chairs with the option of a full water view, partial water view, standard view, or wood view. Amenities include a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, pool sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor; as well as a Fitness Center and Laundry facility, and Free WiFi. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee and tea all day in the lobby, and fresh cookies and lemonade at 3pm until done daily. Light Continental Breakfast of pastries, waffles, fruit and juice served each morning. Rollaway Beds and Cribs upon request. We are just minutes from Peninsula State Park, and surrounded by golfing, fishing, and tons of relaxing and family activities. Check out our LODGING SPECIALS and for more information about room styles, and pictures of our rooms and resort, call or visit online please! http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Egg Harbor Lodge sits atop the bluff overlooking the waters of Green Bay in Egg Harbor. Splash and swim in their outdoor pool or invigorate in the indoor whirlpool. Rooms are available. Our rooms are superbly maintained and feature the artwork of Door County artists, king size beds, (a few have two queen size beds), microwaves, refrigerators and first-rate furnishings. Some rooms have double whirlpool baths. Our stone hearth suite may be Door County’s finest accommodation, offering two bedrooms, a kitchen, a whirlpool room and a huge stone fireplace. The view is breathtaking! Take a look at our LODGING SPECIALS and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eggharborlodge.com/ (920) 868-3115 or email@example.com
The Ashbrooke is an adult vacation resort hotel – get away from it all! Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. Rooms are available and our Stay 3 Take 15% OFF promo is still going on for the whole month of May!Amenities include an indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room and WiFi. Inquire about LODGING SPECIALS to enhance your visit and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ashbrooke.net/ (877) 868-3113
Still need help finding a room?
Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!