What to do in Door County this weekend…
- March 16, 2019 St. Patrick’s Parade 11am in downtown Sturgeon Bay
- March 16, 2019 St. Patrick’s Party 1pm with Corned Beef & Cabbage Specials & live music at Stone Harbor Resort & Pub
- Find Door County Theatre & Live Music at Restaurants, Pubs & Venues all over the peninsula.
- Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: March 15-17, 2019
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Single Rooms and 2-Bedroom Suites are available with no minimum stay. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. LODGING SPECIALS and LODGING ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities.
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- Our elegant Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day.
Rooms and Suites are available with no minimum stay. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Rooms are available for 1 or 2 nights:
- Premier Suite: Our standard rooms, at the rate of $ 105+tax per night. Maximum occupancy four persons, regardless of age, extra charge of $10 per person, per night for third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Studio-style layout, and has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, small sitting/dining area, TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. (1 night stay available)
- Grand One Bedroom Suite: The rate is $ 145+tax per night. Maximum occupancy four persons, regardless of age, extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. One private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the living area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, a full bath with a huge walk in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, TV/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from the bedroom and living room.
(1 night stay available)
- Premier Deluxe Suite: The rate for this unit is $145+tax per night. Maximum occupancy four persons, regardless of age, extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. One king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, full kitchen with dining area, large living area with TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. (1 night stay available)
- Grand Two Bedroom Suite: The rate for this unit is $170 +tax per night and is based on 4-person occupancy. The maximum occupancy six persons, regardless of age, extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. There is a king size bed in each bedroom with a full, attached bath, full kitchen, queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area with gas fireplace, dining area, TV/DVD players, and private deck/balcony. (2 night stay available)
- Two Bedroom Village Home: The rate for these is $170 +tax per night, based on 4-person occupancy. Maximum occupancy six persons, regardless of age, extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. One king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. (2 night stay available)
- Farm House: The rate for this unit is $ 235+tax a night, based on 1-8 person occupancy. The newly remodeled, historic Koessl Farm House, which can sleep up to ten people, is the perfect option for large groups of family and friends. Modern amenities, such as two 42” plasma, flat screen TVs/DVD, WiFi, two person Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tub and an electric fireplace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a nice size living room area, and your own private deck with a gas grill. Lean back, relax and take in the distant water view.
(2 night stay available)
Birchwood Lodge has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
* The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. B&B rooms are available! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
* The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Luxury condominiums are available with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. All accommodations include a small microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for your convenience. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on the sun deck and relax.Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. Town-homes are available with a 2 night minimum stay. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, WiFi, and outdoor heated pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day). LODGING PACKAGES and MONTHLY SPECIALS. Weekly discounts available. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement – enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Parade within walking distance from Stone Harbor! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
* Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. We have a 2-night minimum stay required for the weekend, and we have the available Specials/ Packages available:
- The longer You Stay The Less You Pay Special: Stay 2 nights –receive 10%; Stay 3 nights – receive 15%; OR Stay 4 nights – receive 20% Discount!
- Romance Package: 2 nights minimum, receive a $60 gift certificate
- Family Fun Package: 2 nights minimum, receive one 12” Frozen Pizza
On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi included. Short distance to shopping & dining. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
* Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. We have several Lodge King Rooms and Lodge 2-Queen Rooms available for St. Patrick’s Day weekend, both Friday and Saturday night with no minimum stay requirements. Rates start at $87/night plus tax per night for double-occupancy. Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL