What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Feb. 14, 2019 Valentine’s Day in Door County!
- Feb. 14, 2019 Fireside Concert at DCA: Jeanne Kuhns & George Sawyn “Blood Roots” CD Release
- Feb. 15 & 16, 2019 Short Film Fest in Sister Bay
- Feb. 16, 2019 Fire & Ice Festival in Sturgeon Bay
- Find Door County Theatre and More Live Music and more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Door County Chefs Blog: Wine & Dine your Darling!
Get the FREE Door County Chefs Mobile Dining App, available on iTunes or GooglePlay to find all the Open-in-Winter restaurants on the Door Peninsula, view member menus, and use the click-to-call feature to make your reservations!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: Feb. 14-17 Valentine’s Day Weekend 2019
Don’t forget to follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
* The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. Romantic B&B rooms are available for Valentine’s night and the weekend at great winter rates! Please call for more information or visit online to make your reservations. http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Rooms and Suites are available for your romantic Valentine’s getaway, no minimum stay!
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- Our elegant Whirlpool Suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have these types of units available on the dates above:
- Birchwood Lodge VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL (Valid in February Only): *Premier Suite ONLY* Features Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Gift Certificate of $40 for Alexander’s Restaurant, Bath Fragrances, plus 10% off Regular Rate! Package Price + $55.
- Premier Suite: Our standard rooms, at the rate of $85(weekday) and $105(weekend) +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Premier Suite is a studio-style layout, and has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, small sitting/dining area, TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony.
- Grand One Bedroom Suite: The rate is $115(weekday) and $145(weekend) +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Grand One Bedroom Suite has one private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the living area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, full bath with walk in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi tub, TV/DVD players, a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from bedroom and living room. *NOT available on Feb. 16.
- Premier Deluxe Suite: The rate for this unit is $115(weekday) and $145(weekend) +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. One king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, full kitchen with dining area, large living area with TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony.
- Two Bedroom Village Home: The rate for these is $140(weekday) and $170(weekend) +tax per night, based on 4-person occupancy. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. Every Village Home has one king size bed in master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
* Rent Door County (Door County Property Management) offers a variety of private lodging options in Door County, Wisconsin. Waterfront and inland properties with great views and access to the natural beauty of the peninsula, as well as a host of amenities to enhance your stay! Some properties are open year-round and some are pet-friendly with approval. Rentals are available this weekend with a minimum stay. Visit online to view the properties, amenities, rates, and availability. http://rentdoorcounty.com/(920) 854-4865 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
*Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining. Stone Harbor has live music with Rosetti & Wiggley in the pub on Friday, Feb. 15th, and the Moonlighers on Saturday, Feb. 16th. Saturday is also the annual Fire & Ice Gala (call the SBVC for remaining ticket availability: 920-743-6246). Rooms are still available for Feb. 14th and the weekend at Stone Harbor with no minimum stay… so book your romantic getaway ASAP! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available with a 2 or 3 night minimum stay, depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935
* The Lodgings at Pioneer Lane, a small country inn nestled in the heart of Ephraim, creates the perfect setting for a getaway anytime of the year. Our guests are pampered in spacious rooms each uniquely decorated to capture a different Door County theme—a north woods log cabin, a cozy cottage, an airy Swedish villa, a sea captain’s retreat, or a mid-century hideaway. All of our rooms have king-sized beds dressed with our signature fine linens. Six rooms have spacious modern tiled-bathrooms, whirlpools, and kitchenettes with wet bar, under-counter refrigerator, coffee-making supplies, and tableware. All rooms are air-conditioned and wired for free cable TV and WiFi. Rooms are available for your romantic getaway this weekend! Please call for more information or visit online! http://lodgingatpioneerlane.com/ (800) 588-3565 or (920) 854-7656
* Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. We have availability for Valentine’s Weekend for multiple room types:
- Lodge King Room: $87/night plus tax (for double-occupancy)
- Lodge 2-Queen Room: $87/night plus tax (for double-occupancy)
- Premium King Room: $99/night plus tax (for double-occupancy) *Includes a sleeper sofa and divided/private sleeping quarters.
There are no minimum stay requirements for Valentine’s Day or the weekend nights. In addition, we offer the following LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms available for your dates! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. Rooms are available this weekend! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
Still need help finding a room?
Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!