What to do in Door County this weekend…
- December 8, 2018 Noble House Tree Lighting in Fish Creek
- December 6, 2018 Holiday Open Houses in Carlsville
- Door County Theatre & Live Music at Restaurants, Pubs & Venues all over the peninsula.
- Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: Dec. 7-9, 2018
Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. We have a 1-Bedroom, a 1-Bedroom Premium and several 2-Bedroom Suites available for the upcoming weekend. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. We have plenty of availability for this weekend December 7-9, 2018. We have several of our B&B Inn Rooms, and plenty of availability in our 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom Whirlpool Fireplace Suites, with no minimum stay!
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- Our elegant Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. We have several 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom Suites available along with Hotel Suites with snack bar set ups. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. LODGING SPECIALS and LODGING ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have the following available this weekend:
- Premier Suites: Our standard rooms, at the rate of $105 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Premier Suite is a studio-style layout, and has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, small sitting/dining area, TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony.
- Grand One Bedroom Suites: The rate is $145 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Grand One Bedroom Suite has one private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, a full bath with a huge walk in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, TV/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from the bedroom and living room.
- Premier Deluxe Suites: The rate for this unit is $145 +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. The Premier Deluxe Suite has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, full kitchen with dining area, large living area with TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. This is the equivalent square footage of 2 single Premier Suites.
- Grand Two Bedroom Suites: The rate for this unit is $170 +tax per night and is based on four-persons occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. There is a king size bed in each bedroom with a full, attached bath, a full kitchen, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony.
- Two Bedroom Village Homes: The rate for these is $170 +tax per night, based on 4-person occupancy. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. Every Village Home has one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony.
- Farm House: The rate for this unit is $235 +tax a night, based on 1-8 person occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to ten persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the ninth/tenth person(s) age 13+. The newly remodeled, historic Koessl Farm House, which can sleep up to ten people, is the perfect option for large groups of family and friends. Yesterday’s charm has been preserved in this home, updated with modern amenities, such as two 42” plasma, flat screen TVs/DVD, WiFi, two person Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tub and an electric fireplace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a nice size living room area, and your own private deck with a gas grill. Lean back, relax and take in the distant water view.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Rent Door County (Door County Property Management) offers a variety of private lodging options in Door County, Wisconsin. Waterfront and inland properties with great views and access to the natural beauty of the peninsula, as well as a host of amenities to enhance your stay! Some properties are open year-round and some are pet-friendly with approval. Rentals are available this weekend with a minimum stay! Visit online to view the properties, amenities, rates, and availability. http://rentdoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-4865 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available this weekend, depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935 winter office hours of 9am-3pm Monday/Thursday/Friday.
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. We have both of our houses available this weekend, both have gas fireplaces, massage services available, and on-site hiking trails. Special rates! Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Coach House and Garden House Suites open year-round. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms available for your dates! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Rooms are available this weekend! Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!