What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Enjoy New Year’s Eve Parties & Meals with live music, champagne, a more from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay
- Don’t miss New Year’s Day Events like the Polar Bear Plunge and the New Year’s Parade!
- Explore the Door after dark with a hot cup of cocoa or coffee and see the beautiful Holiday Light Displays in each town!
- Find Holiday Concerts & Events to attend between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Find Door County Theatre and lot more Live Music at Restaurants, Pubs & Concert Venues all over the peninsula.
- Celebrate The New Year with family or friends in the beautiful, natural landscape of Door County, Wisconsin!
Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: Dec. 27 – Jan. 1, 2019
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Rooms and Suites are available with No Minimum Stay!
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- Our elegant Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day.
Eagle Harbor Inn guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
* Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. We do still have availability for New Year’s weekend. One-Bedroom units start at $109 to $129 with a SPECIAL WINTER PACKAGE: Stay Two Nights and Get One Night FREE on all stays! Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Rooms and Suites are available with No Minimum Stay! Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. LODGING SPECIALS and LODGING ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
* Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. We do have several rooms still open! There is a 2 Night Minimum Stay if staying over Dec. 31, 2018 (New Year’s Eve). Offering King Whirlpool rooms,Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* The Lodgings at Pioneer Lane, a small country inn nestled in the heart of Ephraim, creates the perfect setting for a getaway anytime of the year. We still have a few rooms open during New Year’s Weekend and New Year’s Eve! Our guests are pampered in spacious rooms each uniquely decorated to capture a different Door County theme—a north woods log cabin, a cozy cottage, an airy Swedish villa, a sea captain’s retreat, or a mid-century hideaway. All of our rooms have king-sized beds dressed with our signature fine linens. Six rooms have spacious modern tiled-bathrooms, whirlpools, and kitchenettes with wet bar, under-counter refrigerator, coffee-making supplies, and tableware. All rooms are air-conditioned and wired for free cable TV and WiFi. Please call for more information or visit online! http://lodgingatpioneerlane.com/ (800) 588-3565 or (920) 854-7656
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa (open during the Holidays!), where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! We have our Garden House available all week at $399/night, with a 3 night minimum stay. We also have our Coach House available at $299/night with a 2 or 3 night minimum depending. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
* Rent Door County (Door County Property Management) offers a variety of private lodging options in Door County, Wisconsin. Rentals are available with a minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights depending on the property.Waterfront and inland properties with great views and access to the natural beauty of the peninsula, as well as a host of amenities to enhance your stay! Some properties are open year-round and some are pet-friendly with approval.Visit online to view the properties, amenities, rates, and availability. http://rentdoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-4865 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available with a 2 night minimum stay depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Currently FULL on 12/31/18. Rooms are available Jan. 1 & 2 in Premier suites, Grand One Bedrooms and Two-Bedroom Village Homes. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
*Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Currently FULL on 12/31/18. Rooms are available Dec. 27-30, and Jan. 1 & 2 with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!