What to do in Door County this weekend…
- Explore the Door with a hot cup of cocoa or coffee and see the beautiful Holiday Light Displays in each town!
- Enjoy Christmas Day Meals without stepping foot in the kitchen…
- Find Holiday Concerts & Events to attend before, during and after Christmas Day.
- Find Door County Theatre and lots of Live Music at Restaurants, Pubs & Concert Venues all over the peninsula.
- Celebrate The Holidays with family or friends in the beautiful, natural landscape of Door County, Wisconsin!
Find more to do with our Door County Events Calendar!
Follow Door County Lodging on Facebook for more #lastminutelodging options!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: Dec. 21-25, 2018
* Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. We have 1 and 2 Bedroom Condos available with a two night minimum stay. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
* Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. We do have rooms available with No Minimum stay! Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. LODGING SPECIALS and LODGING ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
* Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. We have plenty of availability December 21-26 in B&B rooms as well as our One and Two Bedroom Whirlpool Suites. No Minimum Stay during this time!
- All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms.
- Our elegant Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day.
Our Office will be closed & there will be No Staff on property the day of Christmas, Tuesday, December 25. Guest Rooms will be stocked the day before to ensure you have everything you need on Christmas Day. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Eagle Harbor Inn’s Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool (the Pool building will still be open), however we will NOT be serving breakfast on Christmas Day. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
* Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay!
We have all room types available for those dates. No special minimum stay requirements.
- Premier Suite: Our standard rooms, at the rate of $85(weeknight)/$105(weekend) +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of$10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Premier Suite is a studio-style layout, and has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace,kitchenette, small sitting/dining area, TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony.
- Grand One Bedroom Suite: The rate is $115(weeknight)/$145(weekend)+tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. Every Grand One Bedroom Suite has one private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, a full bath with a huge walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub,TV/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from the bedroom and living room.
- Premier Deluxe Suite: The rate for this unit is $115(weeknight)/$145(weekend) +tax per night. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of$10 per person, per night for the third/fourth person(s) age 13+. The Premier Deluxe Suite has one king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, full kitchen with dining area, large living area with TV/DVD, and a private deck/balcony. This is the equivalent square footage of 2 single Premier Suites.
- Grand Two Bedroom Suite: The rate for this unit is $140(weeknight)/$170(weekend) +tax per night and is based on four-persons occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons,regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. There is a king size bed in each bedroom with a full, attached bath, a full kitchen, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony.
- Two Bedroom Village Home: The rate for these is $140(weeknight)/$170(weekend) +tax per night, based on 4-person occupancy. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons, regardless of age, with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night for the fifth/sixth person(s) age 13+. Every Village Home has one king size bed in the master suite with a full,attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony.
- Farm House: The rate for this unit is $200(weeknight)/$235(weekend) + tax per night, based on 1-8 person occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to ten persons, regardless of age,with an extra charge of $10 per person, per night, for the ninth/tenth person(s)age 13+. The newly remodeled, historic Koessl Farm House, which can sleep up to ten people, is the perfect option for large groups of family and friends.Yesterday’s charm has been preserved in this home, updated with modern amenities, such as two 42” plasma, flat screen TVs/DVD, WiFi, two person Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tub and an electric fireplace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a nice size living room area, and your own private deck with a gas grill. Lean back, relax and take in the distant water-view.
Birchwood Lodge has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
* JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. Properties are available depending on where in Door County you would like to be, if you are traveling with a pet, and whether you want to be inland or on the water. JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. We have several options available for both Christmas weekend and New Years weekend. Winter office hours are 9am-3pm Monday/Thursday/Friday. We will be closed on the holidays.Visit JR online for more information and to search for the perfect vacation rental for your stay! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935
* Rent Door County (Door County Property Management) offers a variety of private lodging options in Door County, Wisconsin. Waterfront and inland properties with great views and access to the natural beauty of the peninsula, as well as a host of amenities to enhance your stay! Some properties are open year-round and some are pet-friendly with approval. Rentals are open with a minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights depending on the property. Visit online to view the properties, amenities, rates, and availability. http://rentdoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-4865 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Rooms are available Christmas weekend and Christmas Eve & Day with No Minimum Stay! Offering King Whirlpool rooms,Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
* The Lodgings at Pioneer Lane, a small country inn nestled in the heart of Ephraim, creates the perfect setting for a getaway anytime of the year. We have just 2 rooms still available for Christmas weekend and Eve. Rates are $139+tax per night. Our guests are pampered in spacious rooms each uniquely decorated to capture a different Door County theme—a north woods log cabin, a cozy cottage, an airy Swedish villa, a sea captain’s retreat, or a mid-century hideaway. All of our rooms have king-sized beds dressed with our signature fine linens. Six rooms have spacious modern tiled-bathrooms, whirlpools, and kitchenettes with wet bar, under-counter refrigerator, coffee-making supplies, and tableware. All rooms are air-conditioned and wired for free cable TV and WiFi. Please call for more information or visit online! http://lodgingatpioneerlane.com/ (800) 588-3565 or (920) 854-7656
* The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa (open during the Holidays!), where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! We have our Garden House available all week at $399/night, with a 3 night minimum stay. We also have our Coach House available Dec. 21-22, and again beginning Dec. 26 and on; rate is $299/night with a 2 or 3 night minimum depending. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
* Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Still need help finding a room? Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!