June 30, 2018 Door County Wine Fest Sturgeon Bay
The 3rd Annual Door County Wine Fest will be held at Martin Park in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin on Saturday, June 30th from 1-5pm. Sample award-winning Door County wines from eight local wineries while enjoying delicious cheese pairings and music from the Black n’ White Reggae band and acoustic rock by Pete Hoznik. General early admission (purchase online) is $30 each, at the gate $40 each, and designated driver tickets $10 each.
After the festival enjoy dinner at one of Sturgeon Bay’s excellent restaurants. Take a walk down 3rd Avenue to Root Bistro for a romantic setting and maybe one more glass of wine with your supper, or across the bridge to Sonny’s Pizza where you’ll find live music with The Chocolateers on the patio from 6-10pm!
ENTER TO WIN 2018 Door County Restaurant Gift Certificates:
- DOWNLOAD Door County Chefs Dining App (FREE on the GooglePlay and iTunes App stores.)
- FOLLOW Door County Chefs (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram)
- POST A DINING SELFIE from a Door County eatery w/ the NAME of the establishment & hashtags:
#SearchFindEat with the #DCChefsApp
Click on the Official Rules for more info and photo winner selection!
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: June 29-July 1, 2018
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. We have a couple single Friday night stays on June 22 available this weekend (full on Saturday). Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has several rooms and suites available for the this weekend. We have 2 and 3 night minimum stays. The Queen Suite is available on July 11th for 2 nights. The rate is $159 per night plus tax. The Queen Suite has 1 Queen bed, 2 chairs or a futon sofa, a fireplace, flat panel tv with dvd, and a double whirlpool hot tub. Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
The Ridges Inn & Suites in Baileys Harbor has new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs at the inn, and new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and bath linens! This weekend we have several rooms and suites available with a 3 night minimum. As always, our guest rooms offer you the best of Door County on the quiet side where you can enjoy the surrounding nature of the Ridges Sanctuary and the quaint small town atmosphere of Baileys Harbor. Rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ridgesinn.com/ (920) 839-2127 summer; (920) 854-3266 winter office *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. We have one room open for Friday, June 29 and a different room open for Sunday, July 1 – one night stays welcome for each. Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool, free WI-FI and a simple breakfast each morning in the office. Beachfront welcomes dogs in designated rooms with prior approval. A variety of lodging specials are available to enhance your stay! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (866) 251-0750 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach, as well as luxury suites with private whirlpool baths, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, and pool sundeck, overlooking Eagle Harbor. Our availability or 6/29/18 until 7/1/18 for a base price of 2 adults per room is as follows (remaining adults would be an additional $12 per adult per night, children ages 4-13 would be an additional $8 per child per night and children the ages of 3 and under are free):
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One Queen Bed) – $384.00 plus tax– Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of the resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One King Bed) – $384.00 plus tax– Room with One king bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of the resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (Two Queen Beds) – $384.00 plus tax– Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of the resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- WOOD VIEW (One Queen Bed) – $328.00 plus tax– 2nd Floor Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Wooded view from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- FAMILY SUITE – $1,088.00 plus tax– For that large Family Vacation or reunion the Pine Grove Family Suite is a home away from home. This two story, 4 bedroom suite includes one king bed (2nd floor), two queen beds (2nd floor), two twin beds (2nd floor), 2 full baths (2nd floor), full kitchen, dining room, living room with wood burning fireplace. Flat Screen/Cable TV in each bedroom and living room. This suite has commanding views of Eagle Harbor. (Max. Occupancy is 8 people, depending on age of children.)
- Also we have a 1 King partial water view available for one night on Friday night, along with a 1 Queen wood view room for one night on Saturday – must call to reserve single nights.
We are just minutes from Peninsula State Park, and surrounded by golfing, fishing, and tons of relaxing and family activities. We also offer a variety of packages including a Dinner & Play Package, Romance Package, family package, and Golf Package. LODGING SPECIALS. For more information about our packages, room styles, and pictures of our rooms and resort, call or visit online please! http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. We have a 1Bedroom unit available this weekend. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Parkwood Lodge in Fish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). We do have rooms available starting at $109 weekdays and $139 weekends. Flexible minimum stays – please call to for options! The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call or visit online for more information. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/ (920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor is a family-owned and family-friendly resort, with a variety of accommodations designed to meet your vacation needs. For this weekend we have the following available:
- Two 2-Bedroom Beachouse Townhouses for June 29 only
- Two 1-Bedroom Gatehouse Suites for June 29 only
- The Studio Cottage is currently available starting June 29 (4 night minimum)
- 1 Shoreside Motel 2Q room for July 1 only.
- 1 Gatehouse Suite for July 1 only.
- 1 Shoreside Motel 1K room for July 1 & 2 (2 night minimum)
- 1 Gatehouse Suite for July 1 & 2 (2 night minimum)
Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one more of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Amenities include a heated pool with hot tub, tennis court, WiFi, picnic area with grill, and more! Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/ (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
JR Vacation Rentals offers a variety of homes, cottages, cabins, and condos from Sturgeon Bay to Ellison Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. The following properties are available this weekend:
- All Seasons Sand Bay Cottage – Sturgeon Bay 2BR Max: 4
- Beach Blue – Sturgeon Bay (Waterfront) 3BR Max: 10
- Birchwood Bluff – Egg Harbor 3BR Max: 8
- Clar-Lin Retreat – Sturgeon Bay 3BR Max: 6 PET
- Howard House – Baileys Harbor 2BR Max: 6
- Shore Cottage – Sturgeon Bay 2BR Max: 6 PET
JR’s waterfront, beachfront, and wooded lot properties offer access to the natural beauty of the peninsula. All properties have furnished kitchens for cooking, and some have fireplaces or firepits, perfect for family time! Sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are not included with rentals, so bring your own or inquire about renting them from JR Vacation Rentals (see lease for pricing). Some properties are open year-round, and some are pet-friendly with approval. Check in and check out occur at the J R Vacation Rentals Office located at 53 W. Spruce St., Sturgeon Bay, WI. We have the following properties available for this weekend. Visit JR online for more information! http://www.jrvacationrentals.com (888) 481-1935
Egg Harbor Lodge sits atop the bluff overlooking the waters of Green Bay in Egg Harbor. Splash and swim in their outdoor pool or invigorate in the indoor whirlpool. June 29 and 30 we have a Patio King & Premium King Rooms available; and on June 29 we have 1 NIGHT open in a Premium King and one Premium King open for June 30-July 1. We have a 2 night minimum stay but if we have a one night open we can take a reservation. Our rooms are superbly maintained and feature the artwork of Door County artists, king size beds, (a few have two queen size beds), microwaves, refrigerators and first-rate furnishings. Some rooms have double whirlpool baths. Our stone hearth suite may be Door County’s finest accommodation, offering two bedrooms, a kitchen, a whirlpool room and a huge stone fireplace. The view is breathtaking! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eggharborlodge.com/ (920) 868-3115 or email@example.com
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. FULL on June 30th, but a few rooms are open for 1 night stays on June 29th! In addition to gift certificates, Westwood Shores offers great lodging packages, and ask about reservation Add-Ons including Flowers & Chocolate, a Relaxing Basket, Winery Tours, Spa Gift Certificates, and more! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information and reservations! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Use our FREE Concierge Service to inquire about your specific dates and lodging needs!
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!