Autumn in Door County, Wisconsin offers a palette of colors that could make even our considerable artist population blush. From subtle bronzes and browns to brightly burning yellows, oranges and reds; in some places peaking through the evergreen growth, and in others seeming to take over entire hillsides, fields, and orchards… Don’t miss this magical time on the Door Peninsula, book your Autumn Lodging Package or Special today and fall into the season with us!
#SearchFindEat and Explore more Door with this FREE Dining APP! Find dining, festivals, live music, theater and more on the Peninsula when you visit our Door County Events Calendar and download the Door County Chefs Mobile Dining App – FREE for iPhone and Android with click-to-call phone number and GPS directions, plus DC Chefs Member menus! Don’t forget to follow DC Lodging on Facebook to hear about lodging specials, available rooms, and last minute cancellations.
2017 Autumn Lodging Specials & Packages
The Ashbrooke, an adult vacation resort hotel, let’s you get away from it all! Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. Book a package to add more to your Door County stay, and get a great deal when you stay longer!
- Spectacular Trolley Tour (Valid May 9 – Oct. 27, 2017* except July 3 & 4): Perfect for first time visitors and long-time lovers of Door County. Enjoy two or more mid-week (Sunday-Thursday) nights at the regular nightly rate and receive a certificate for admission for two on the very popular Door County Trolley’s Narrated Scenic Tour, a 75-minute old-time trolley ride offering breathtaking vistas from Door County’s scenic bluffs overlooking the islands with legend and lore shared by your driver. Advance reservations for the tour prior to your arrival are encouraged. View the Door County Trolley website. To reserve this package, please click here.
- Suite Deal – Save More When You Stay Longer: With all of the incredible things to see and do in Door County, you simply can’t accomplish everything in just one or two days, so why not stay a little longer? Simply spend three to seven nights with us in any of our room types and receive a special rate. Special rate applies to the Sunday through Thursday night portion of stay. Blackout dates do apply. To make a reservation, please click here.
Amenities include an indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room and WiFi. Inquire about special packages to enhance your visit and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ashbrooke.net/ (877) 868-3113
Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town. Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! Check out our great lodging packages…
- Ghost Trolley Tours of Door County (Sept. 1 – Oct. 28, 2017): Step aboard the “trolley of the doomed” as we share tales of ghostly sunken ships, haunted light houses and mysterious happenings. Join our scary, fun, and one of a kind informational nightly tour! This includes a two night stay at the scenic Bay Shore Inn in a one bedroom water view suite with living room, full kitchen and private deck. You’ll also receive a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau certificate and $40 dinner certificate to the Nightingale Supper Club, a local favorite for prime rib and fresh seafood entrees.Package is for two people in a one-bedroom water view suite for two nights. Rates: Two weekday nights – $335+tax / Two weekend nights – $457+tax.
- Lighthouse Scenic Trolley Tour (Sept. 1 – Oct. 20, 2017): Come stay at the beautiful Bay Shore Inn this fall in a one bedroom water view suite with living room, kitchen and private deck on the water for two nights (Sunday through Thursday) and receive a guided tour of four lighthouses by Door County Trolley. Discover some of the Peninsula’s most scenic coves and hidden bays. This package includes lunch at the Top Deck Restaurant on the shores of Lake Michigan and a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau certificate. Package is for two people in a one-bedroom water view suite for two nights. Two weekday nights – $405+tax (trolley tours are Monday-Friday).
Note: Packages require advanced reservations; only one discounted package can be used at a time; not valid on holiday weekends. Please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Beachfront offers a Senior Discount during certain months as well as the following packages:
- Fall Midweek Special (Valid September 4 – October 21): If you stay three consecutive nights, Sunday thru Thursday, the third night at our Baileys Harbor hotel will be 50% OFF! BOOK NOW!
- Senior Discount (Valid Sept. 4 – Oct. 21; Sunday-Thursday): 10% discount will be applied to your stay starting the second night. The person over 60 years old must be the one booking the reservation and staying in that room.
- “Taste of Baileys Harbor” Package: This package is guaranteed to help you experience the fun available in Baileys Harbor! Included in the package: Two flights of beer tasting at Door County Brewery; $25 gift certificate for Baileys Harbor Cornerstone; $40 gift certificate towards any Lakeshore Adventures options such as kayak tour, paddleboard, charter fishing, jet ski rental; $25 Gift Certificate from the Door County Visitors Bureau to use anywhere in Door County! Rate: $99 added onto your two night booking. BOOK NOW! We also ask at time of booking if you want a growler of beer from Door County Brewery and two Door County Brewery glasses for $36 that will be in your refrigerator waiting for your arrival. Otherwise, there is beer and wine available in the office for purchase.
Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool, free WI-FI and a simple breakfast each morning in the office. Beachfront welcomes dogs in designated rooms with prior approval. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (866) 251-0750 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach, marina, and waterfront park in Sister Bay! Book your stay in a Premier Suite with the Three Nights Special (available thru April 2017) and one of the week nights is free. Stay three nights in any other type of room and one of the week nights is 50% off. Staying longer? Ask about the Saving Paradise Special for savings on your stay of up to 6 nights!
- Peninsula Century Ride (Valid weekend of Sept. 16, 2017): You will receive a 10% discount on your room rate when you stay in a Premier Suite, equipped with a king size bed, whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, full bathroom and private deck/balcony. You will appreciate Birchwood Lodge for its close proximity to the after party establishments and Waterfront Park. Air compressor is available for our guests. Light continental breakfast is included. In order to receive the special pricing, it must be mentioned when making the reservation. Call for details and availability, some restrictions may apply.
- Magic Delights Package: Stay two nights in a Premier Suite, Grand Suite or Premier Deluxe Suite with double Jacuzzi whirlpool, gas fireplace and king size bed. Enjoy breakfast at Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant with a $20 Gift Certificate. In the afternoon take a scenic tour of Door County on a horse drawn carriage ride (advanced reservation required). To relax after a fun day of walking in the parks or shopping, wind down in front of your fireplace with a delectable assortment of tantalizing fondue delights. Package value $244–$442 plus tax (based on type of room and season).
- Weekend Getaway Special: Stay Friday and Saturday nights in a Premier Suite, Grand Suite or Premier Deluxe Suite and get a $20 Gift Certificate for Champagne Brunch at Alexander’s Restaurant and an in-house baked, pre-made Luigi’s 12” Pizza delivered to your room. Special value rates are $218–$398 plus tax depending on the type of room and season. Special must be mentioned when booking to receive the special pricing. Call for details and availability, some restrictions might apply.
- Saving Paradise Special: The longer you stay, the more you save. Stay longer in any of our rooms and you can get $20 off on 3 nights stay, $30 off on 4 nights stay, $40 off on 5 nights stay and $50 off on 6 nights stay. STAY LONGER – SAVE MORE! Call for details and availability, some restrictions might apply.
In season packages and specials are not available during festivals /events or holidays. To receive special pricing, package or special must be mentioned when making reservations. AAA, AARP discounts are excluded from specials. One special per reservation. Other restrictions may apply, please call for details! Birchwood’s Premier Suites have one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Village Homes have one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. Maximum occupancy is limited to six persons. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. A variety of Specials and Packages offer great rates and extras to add value to your visit!
- Spooktacular Halloweekend! (Oct. 27-29, 2017): ‘RIP’ception FRIDAY:, Spookysnacks & BYOB. Trick or Treat Bag upon check-in! SUPERNATURAL SATURDAY: A Devilish Continental Breakfast, & SUPERSTITION SUNDAY: continental breakfast.
- Mid Week Special Fall (Valid Sundays – Thursdays, Aug. 20 – Dec. 21, 2017): Not Valid With Any Other Feature or Promotion. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Excludes Labor Day and Other Blackout Dates
- Stay Two Nights – 10% Off Daily Rates
- Stay Three Nights – 15% Off Daily Rates
- Stay Four or More Nights – 20% Off Daily Rates
Packages not valid with any other feature or promotion. All specials and packages subject to Advance Reservations, Black-out dates, and Availability. Excludes holiday and festival weekends unless otherwise specified. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Country House Resort in Sister Bay is an adult retreat and a perfect place to get away from it all. Nestled on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff with 1,100 feet of Green Bay shoreline, we cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. Our Specials are our all-around best deal – guaranteed, and are available only by booking directly with the resort and will not be offered elsewhere. Specials/packages not combinable with other offers.
- Fall Mid-week Special (Valid Aug. 20 to Nov. 2, 2017): Book Directly with us and Save 10% *Excluding Sunday, Sep. 3, 2017. Check for other black-out dates. *Cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions.
- Fall Mid-week Special with Dinner (Valid Aug. 20 to Nov. 2, 2017): Book Directly with us and Save 10% Plus Receive a Dinner for Two when Staying Three Nights. Dinner is served at Alexander’s Restaurant or Sister Bay Bowl. Dinner certificate has a retail value of up to $40. Advance reservations are required. *Excluding Sunday, Sep. 3, 2017. Check for other black-out dates.
Amenities include an oversized whirlpool, heated swimming pool, Rowboats & Kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail with benches along the way, Free WI-FI in guest rooms and common areas, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court with back board, complimentary coffee available in the lobby all day, lawn games and more. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. Pet-Friendly with approval (see details): http://www.countryhouseresort.com/about-2-2/pets-welcome/ Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Check out these great Special Offers and Packages to enhance your stay!
- Door County Culinary Weekend: A LA CARTE COOKING CLASS – ANY TIME! Pick your date and bring a minimum of 4, or max of 8 people. Choose from 4 menus which you will learn, prepare & eat! Choose your date, weekday or weekend, $90/per person. Call us to book your Room & Class!
- Lavender Lessons in Food & Drink: Join us during Door County’s food celebration called ’A Kingdom So Delicious’ as that is what our little slice of heaven has come to represent! Please plan on your ’Lavender Lesson’ in the Eagle Harbor Inn Kitchen to learn how to bake delectable foods and drinks tinged with subtle culinary Lavender, grown locally on Washington Island! Enjoy samples when items are taught, take home recipes and Lavender products will be available for you to experiment at home! You may come away inspired with ideas for Christmas gift giving! (Mondays, September 11, 18, & 25 at 11am for about 1 hour! Please call us to make a reservation so we can plan sampling!)
Our Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families, located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day. B&B rooms do include a full scrumptious breakfast each morning. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Egg Harbor Lodge sits atop the bluff overlooking the waters of Green Bay in Egg Harbor. Splash and swim in their outdoor pool or invigorate in the indoor whirlpool. Check out these great Internet Only Specials:
- Fall Special: Beginning October 16, stay two nights get the third night free!
Our rooms are superbly maintained and feature the artwork of Door County artists, king size beds, (a few have two queen size beds), microwaves, refrigerators and first-rate furnishings. Some rooms have double whirlpool baths. Our stone hearth suite may be Door County’s finest accommodation, offering two bedrooms, a kitchen, a whirlpool room and a huge stone fireplace. The view is breathtaking! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eggharborlodge.com/ (920) 868-3115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ephraim Guest House is located in a relaxing, beautifully landscaped setting, just a half-block from the sparkling waters of Eagle Harbor in Ephraim. Book one of the following packages and save on your stay!
- October 2017 – Stay 3 consecutive nights between October 16-31, 2017 and pay for only 2 nights!
Suites feature fully equipped kitchens, living rooms with Digital TVs, and dining areas; some suites also offer private patios, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs. Please call for more information or visit online! http://ephraimguesthouse.com/ (800) 589-8423 or (920) 854-2319
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Extend your stay at Glidden lodge to enjoy a 10% discount on additional days (call for details, some restrictions apply); or book one of our great lodging Packages listed below…
- Wine Lovers Package (Valid when Fall, Winter, or Spring Rates are in effect – excluding holiday periods): Glidden Lodge has teamed up with some of the BEST wineries Door County has to offer! Upon check-in you will be given $50 worth of gift certificates to be used at one or more of the following: Door Peninsula Winery, Orchard Country Winery, Red Oak Winery and Simon Creek Winery.
Unless otherwise noted, packages require a 2-night stay. Prices vary depending on the unit size and the season. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Packages must be mentioned at time of booking and exclude the summer season, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Labor Day, and Memorial Day time periods unless otherwise noted. Glidden Lodge Beach Resort reserves the right to alter or cancel packages at its discretion. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, WiFi, and outdoor heated pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day). Weekly discounts available.
- Relaxing Getaway Package: Relax and enjoy a quiet night in! Add this to your stay for only $20!! Package includes 2 Movie rentals, Bag of popcorn, and a Bottle of wine from a Door County Winery.
All packages must be added 72 hours prior to arrival date. Please mention the package at the time the reservation is made. Must call to make reservation to receive special. Specials are limited and may end at anytime without notice. Specials may have occupancy limitations, minimum stays, and blackout dates. Prices subject to change without notice. Specials are not valid with any other offer. All nights must fall between specified dates of offer. **For some holidays and festivals, higher rates and/or a minimum stay may apply. Rack rates apply for more than specified number of people for value packages. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. With Peninsula State Park as a backyard, you can practically bike, hike, walk, snowshoe, or ski right from your hotel room or condo door.
- Last Minute Deals (*One special per stay*):
- Weeknights Aug. 20-31: Take 15% OFF Any Remaining Room!
- Sunday, Sept. 10: $20 OFF Any remaining Maple or Oak Room
- Seniors: $10 OFF WEEKNIGHTS September-May
- So Delicious Package (Valid Aug. 27-Sept. 28, 2017): Add onto your Fall Getaway – stay 2 weeknights (Sun-Thurs) at the regular rate and add the So Delicious package for $49 to receive a $50 dining certificate to Alexander’s of Fish Creek, and a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau certificate to use as you choose! (For reservations made by phone only.)
Please reference specials when making your reservation. Our staff is at your service. Call ahead for availability, plan your party, and create lasting memories when you stay at the Homestead Suites. WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Amenities include game room, exercise room, plus indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, and sauna! Children 17 and under stay free. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.homesteadsuites.com/ (920) 868-3748 or (800) 686-6621
The Inn at Little Sister Hill in Sister Bay offers deluxe one and two bedroom loft suites with full kitchens. The resort has a heated outdoor pool with shallow end for the little ones as well as a playground, fire pit and grilling areas. This is a great vacation location between Ephraim and Sister Bay within walking distance to Pebble Beach and the Bay Ridge Golf Course, and with access to the paved hike and bike trail that goes in to downtown Sister Bay where you’ll find lots of shopping and dining options and the public beach and park.
- S’mores Galore Package June 1 – October 20: Available on a two or more night stay in one of our cozy one or two bedroom suites. You will receive a S’mores kit (it supplies you with everything you need to make these ooey, gooey treats!), a bundle of wood for the fire pit, a $10 ice cream certificate to Grasse’s Grill in Sister Bay, free movie rentals from our library, and buttery popcorn. Just tell us you “want S’more!” when you call. Please call for availability and pricing!
- Tannenbaum Holiday Shop Package Celebrate… all season long: Come for a two night stay in a one or two bedroom suite and stop at one of Door County’s most revered shops – Tannenbaum Holiday Shop. They carry unique gifts and collectibles for all seasons! Upon arriving at The Inn at Little Sister Hill, you will receive a $20 gift certificate for the Tannenbaum Holiday Shop to be used at the Landmark Church location in Sister Bay. After shopping, stop by Grasse’s Grill and enjoy lunch or dinner with your $15 gift certificate. Please call for availability and pricing!
All packages are based on availability and must be mentioned at the time of making your reservations. Typically at least 72 hours advance notice is required to accommodate a package. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages and may not be used in conjunction with each other. Other packages may also be available at time of reservation. Please ask for additional information and specifics on packages which may include additional items or items included may vary based on availability! http://www.doorcountyinn.com/ (920) 854-2328 or (800) 768-6317
Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. Book one of our Packages to enhance your stay!
- So Delicious, So Door County (Valid Aug. 19–Oct. 22, 2017): Our special package being offered celebrates Door County and offers a slice of why it is a Kingdom So Delicious!! Enjoy a two night stay in one of our spacious suites featuring fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens. Newport Resort offers indoor and outdoor heated pools, sauna, fitness center, picnic and grilling areas, FREE continental breakfast and wireless internet. Included with this package is a $30 Gift Certificate to the BISTRO AT LIBERTY SQUARE or CASEYS SMOKE HOUSE. Also enjoy free wine tasting at HARBOR RIDGE WINERY, then buy your favorite with a $15 winery gift certificate. Also included in the package is a $25.00 Door County Gift Certificate to use almost anywhere on the peninsula!!!! Call for Package prices. *Not valid Festival Weekends (Pumpkin Patch and Fall Fest)
- Enchanting Fall Weekday Special (Valid Weekdays 27–Sept. 28, 2017): Fall is a Special time of the year to visit Door County and Newport Resort. There is so much to do… Theatre, museums, antiquing, concerts and fine dining. Visit us midweek and receive special rates.
- Stay 2 nights and receive a 10% discount
- Stay 3 nights and it’s a 15% discount
- Stay 4 nights and its a 20% discount
All packages based on availability and must be mentioned when making your reservations. 72 hours advance notice is required to accommodate packages. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages. Please ask for additional information and specifics on packages which may include additional items or items included may vary based on availability! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Nordic Lodge in Sister Bay is located in a quiet wooded setting at the south end of Sister Bay offering the “ambiance of peaceful, isolated luxury,” and is just a brief walk from Pebble Beach and a short jaunt from Bay Ridge Golf Course.
- Dinner and a Play Package: Two night lodgings, two tickets to Peninsula Players Theatre, two gourmet box dinners, $25.00 Door County Gift Certificate and a $40 dinner Gift Certificate to either Chop, Lure, Alexander’s Restaurant or The English Inn Restaurant. Package Prices start at $283.00 plus applicable taxes based on off season rates and depend upon your room selection. Additional night stays will be given at a 10% discount.
- Family Fun Package: Start your Door County family vacation out right, enjoy a two night stay and receive park passes to Peninsula State Park, a $10.00 coupon to Door County Ice Cream Factory, a $10.00 coupon to Joe Jo’s Pizza, a coupon for a round of mini-golf at the Red Putter and a $50 coupon for either Peninsula State Park Segway Tour or Gravity Trails. Prices are based on a family of four and start at $254.00 plus applicable taxes based on off season rates. Additional night stays will be given at a 10% discount.
You can also Customize Your Own Package: Celebrating a special event like an anniversary, an engagement or just a relaxing get away with friends or that special someone in your life, call us and let us assist you in putting together a customized package just for you. Visit Nordic Lodge online for more information. http://www.thenordiclodge.com/ (920) 854-5432 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms, Lodge Rooms, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups).
- A Taste of Door County Package (VALID: Aug. 23–Oct. 23, 2017): Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room; $25 to Julie’s Park Café; Door County products – coffee, hot chocolate, dried cherries, Wine or Cherry juice; 2 tickets for Mini golf at the Red Putter; 2 Open Hearth Lodge Square water bottles; Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn; and $25 Door County Gift Certificate to shop for your own special treats. PRICE: Weekends starting at $299 for 2 adults, Weeknights starting at $249. Upgraded rooms add to price. *NOT available Labor Day Weekend or October festival Weekends.
Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace. Continental Breakfast included. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
The Parkside Inn is just across the street from the Ellison Bay public beach and offers suite availabilities for one, two or three night stays, and is known for their clean, quiet, spacious rooms and very competitive prices. We offer 2 queen sized bedrooms or 1 king. The beach and park are located right across the street or you can walk to town. All rooms have flat screen TV’s, Wireless Internet, AC, small fridge and microwave!
- August 14 – October 13: Stay any 2 nights during the week and receive a free weekday – does not include any Friday or Saturday evenings.
- October 16 – Until Season Close: Stay any 2 nights during these dates and get the 3rd night free, includes weekends.
Requirements: Discounts can not be used together or with any other specials. To get free night(s), you must let us know that you saw the special on the Web. All buy-two-get-one-free rates are based on the more-expensive night’s rate with the weekday/or lesser rate free. The rates are $69/night weekdays or $79/night weekends plus tax. This excludes Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch Weekends in which it is $99/night. Please call for more information or visit online! http://parksideinndc.com/ (920) 497-5221 or (920) 854-9050
Parkwood Lodge in Fish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including Lodge and Deluxe Lodge rooms, Kitchenette and Deluxe Kitchenette rooms (all with 2 Queen beds), King rooms, 1 Bedroom suites and Family Suites. Some suites have wood burning stoves. All our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room, playground and grilling areas. We have 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds with picnic areas and outdoor grills.
- So Delicious So Door County (Valid September 4 – October 26 2017): Savor and enjoy fall in Door County. Explore farm markets, orchards, restaurants and shops all while enjoying the fall colors. Your package includes a $50 dinner certificate for the English Inn, a $25 Door County gift certificate, a gift basket of harvest treats including cherry salsa & chips, chocolate covered cherries, Door County coffee, non-alcoholic Apple Spumante and a winery tour with keepsake glasses from Orchard Country Winery & Market. Two night packages in our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms with 2 plush queen beds are $260 + tax on weekdays (Sunday–Thursday nights) and $360 + tax on weekends (Fri & Sat nights). Not valid festival weekends of October 6-8 and October 13-15, 2017.
- Fall Mid-Week Stay and Play Deal (Valid Sunday – Thursday
September 4 – October 26, 2017): Stay 2 nights and receive a 10% discount OR Stay 3 nights or more nights and receive a 15% discount!
- Jack O’Lantern Days Special (Valid October 27-29, 2017): Fish Creek celebrates Halloween with Jack O’ Lantern Days! Activities for the kiddos, and the grown-ups! Halloween Adult Art Night at Hands On Art Studio on Friday. On Saturday, Trick or Treat, Halloween Parade, mask making, and a costume contest. Door County Trolley Ghost Tours available both nights. Wear your costume and see us on Saturday for a special treat!
All packages are based on availability and must be mentioned at the time of making your reservations. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages and may not be used in conjunction with each other. A great vacation location located on the north end of Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts, and right across from Peninsula State Park. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/ (920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach, as well as luxury suites with private whirlpool baths, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, and pool sundeck, overlooking Eagle Harbor.
- September Promo FALL 2017 (valid thru September 2017): Stay any 2 consecutive nights or more and get $5 OFF per night! Use Promo Code Fall 2017.
- Family Fun Package: Start your Door County family vacation out right, enjoy a two night stay and receive park passes to Peninsula State Park, a $10.00 coupon to Door County Ice Cream Factory, a $10.00 coupon to Joe Jo’s Pizza, a coupon for a round of mini-golf at the Red Putter and a $50 coupon for eitherPeninsula State Park Segway Tour or Gravity Trails. Prices are based on a family of four and start at $254.00 plus applicable taxes based on off season rates. Additional night stays will be given at a 10% discount.
You can also Customize Your Own Package: Celebrating a special event like an anniversary, an engagement or just a relaxing get away with friends or that special someone in your life, call us and let us assist you in putting together a customized package just for you. Call or visit online for more information please. http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
Scandinavian Lodge is located in the heart of Sister Bay and offers a 10% discount on 7 night stays! This resort is perfect for families with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, and perfect for couples with romantic suites with amenities like in-room whirlpools, full kitchens, fireplaces, and free WiFi.
- Labor Day Weekend Special (Valid weekend of Sept. 4, 2017): Kick off those shoes and enjoy a weekend away from work. Enjoy a 3, 4, or 5 night getaway with our Romantic Studio, One or Two Bedroom Condos. There is no need to think about work this weekend! This awesome special will knock your socks off!!
- Fall Midweek Special (Valid end of August – end of October): This is the perfect time to see the beautiful colors of Door County. Enjoy our Romantic Studio, One, or Two Bedroom condo with a cozy In-Room Fireplace, whirlpool, and full-size kitchen. Take a dip in our indoor pool and relax in the steamy sauna. This special is only offered Sunday through Thursday…it’s for 3, 4 or 5 nights! So it’s the perfect time to come to see the colors without all the crowds of people on the weekends. Call for more information & rates!
Advanced reservations required for add-ons, packages and specials. Please call for rates. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, a sauna, fitness center, tennis court, game rooms, playground, bike rentals, gas grills, and lots more! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.scandlodge.com/ (888) 645-6343 or (920) 854-7123
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage.
- Romantic Rejuvenation Package (Valid April 1-Nov. 4, 2017): $748* Includes 2 nights in a Whirlpool Suite, Ultimate Couples Massage in our spa, Bottle of Wine from local winery, $100 dinner gift card, lavender bath salts. Continental Breakfast. Double occupancy. Dining choices include: Alexanders, Glidden Lodge, Mr. Helsinki. *Package price may change.
- Fall Midweek Special (Valid August 13-Oct. 19, 2017): $129/night Sunday-Thursday Courtyard Room. (Excludes Labor Day, Columbus and Fall Festival weekends).
Free Continental Breakfast. Double occupancy.
- Autumn Ghost Tour Package (Valid August 13-Oct. 31, 2017): Midweek rate $345, Weekend rate $425. (Ask about Spring & Summer Packages. Festival weekends are 3-night minimum, add $169.) Includes 2 nights lodging Courtyard Room, 2 Tickets on the Trolley Ghost Tour, Bottle of wine from local winery, Lunch at Blue Horse Bistro, Continental Breakfast. Double occupancy.
- End of Season Special (Valid Oct. 22-Nov. 4, 2017): $119/night in a Courtyard Room. Any 3rd night is just $75! Free Continental Breakfast. Double occupancy.
Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend!
- Arts & Heritage Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant & Pub, a pass for two to the Maritime Museum, a pass for two to the Door Peninsula Winery, and a thirty minute carriage ride!
- Romantic Escape Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes a $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub, Champagne and Stone Harbor flutes, a 30 Minute Horse Carriage Ride, Chocolates, and a Rose on your pillow!
Package prices vary depending on package and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and reservation. Call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700 or (877) 746-0700
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. In addition to gift certificates, Westwood Shores offers these great lodging packages:
- Baby-moon: Enjoy a get away before your baby arrives. When you arrive you will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Frozen Spoon Yogurt Shop in Sturgeon Bay, a basket in your suite with Sparkling cider and two wine glasses, and a $50 gift certificate toward services at Saguaro Day Spa. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation. 48 hours notice for this package.
- Mini-moon: Relax with your significant other before your big day. When you arrive, you will receive a $30 towards dinner at the Nightengale Restaurant in Sturgeon Bay. (They are closed on Sunday so we will subsitiute the gift certificate with a Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate). You will have a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine and cheese in your suite. You can choose either white or red wine. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation. 48 hours notice required.
- Grill and Chill: Cook out on one of our three gas grills. We will provide you with a $25 gift certificate good at our local meat market Marchant’s in Sturgeon Bay. In your suite you will enjoy a bottle of Door County Wine (you can pick red or white) or sparkling cider and we will have a basket with some Door County favorite condiments. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation. 48 hours notice required.
Packages not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation. Ask about reservation Add-Ons including Flowers & Chocolate, a Relaxing Basket, Winery Tours, Spa Gift Certificates, and more! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Recent News & Deals
- October 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Pumpkin Patch, Fall Fest, Thrills & Chills, Halloween & more!
- September 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Marina Fest, Harvest Festival, Autumnfest & more!
- August 2023 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Cherry Fest, Food Trucks & Floaties, Blues on the Bay, & more!