Sturgeon Bay is the place to be this weekend as Steel Bridge Songfest and the Side Pork Festival fill the streets with songs and smells, both delicious in their own right… But don’t neglect the rest of the Door Peninsula, the Annual Lighthouse Festival offers the chance to explore Door County through the lens of an enduring maritime history.
Book your last minute rooms so you can stay and play, and visit DoorCountyChefs.com or download the FREE Door County Chefs Dining App to find what you’re hungry for!
June 8-11, 2017 Steel Bridge Songfest
Steel Bridge Song Fest is the awesome result of a week-long gathering of musicians from near and far who spend a week writing and recording original songs in “band” groups fated by bottle spin – whiskey bottle to be exact… The resulting weekend of live performances in a variety of venues on 3rd Avenue in downtown Sturgeon Bay, is an amazing way to experience and discover brand spanking new music. Fall in love with a new band, become a groupie, follow them around all weekend – or settle in at your favorite venue and enjoy a variety of music throughout the evening! A weekend pass ($25) gets you into all of the venues for all 4 nights to see over 100 different musical acts!
June 10, 2017 Side Pork Fest
The 2017 Side Pork Fest will be held on Saturday, June 10th at Martin Park in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Admission is free and festival goers are encouraged to bring camp chairs as there are a limited number of picnic tables. Start your morning right with the Hog Wild Run 5K and 10K and the Kids Run, then check out the arts and crafts fair, let the kids play in the Kids Zone complete with trampoline, inflatables, rock climbing, paint ball and more! Enjoy live music all day featuring Overburden from 12-4pm and The Absolut Bratwurst Rock and Roll Revue from 4-8pm, oh, and try some Side Pork!
June 9-11, 2017 24th Annual Lighthouse Festival
This weekend is also the Annual Door County Lighthouse Festival! Explore from the shoreline by boat, guided land-based tours of the lighthouses (including some that are not usually open to the public), or explore on your own with the Lighthouse Festival Map. Tickets are available online or by phone (920-743-5958) 9am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Tours are subject to change. Tickets are subject to availability.
Last Minute Lodging in Door County: June 8-11, 2017
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. For this weekend we have elegant Whirlpool Suites available with 1 or 2 bedrooms available. They are perfect accommodations for couples and families. The suites are located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Egg Harbor Lodge sits atop the bluff overlooking the waters of Green Bay in Egg Harbor. Splash and swim in their outdoor pool or invigorate in the indoor whirlpool. We have the following open for this weekend:
- Patio King $140/night (available June 9 & 10): The patio king rooms are on our walk-out level. To get to the walk-out level, there are stairs going down on the outside of the building. Every unit has a great view of the water. These units are nice for groups as they have easy access to our patio tables. Each 300 sq. ft. room has its own divided patio with two chairs and a small table. They are located on the same level as our swimming pool and indoor whirlpool.
- Premium King $170/night (available June 8 & 9): These 400 sq. ft. rooms have a nice size private balcony overlooking the water. They are larger than the Patio King and Balcony Two Queen rooms.The bathrooms are a bit bigger and they also have a pull out sofa and wet bar. These units are located in their own building a short distance from the main building. A pretty terrace with a fountain separates the two buildings. There are five units on the street level with balconies and five units on the upper level with balconies. They are spacious and nicely decorated.
Our rooms are superbly maintained and feature the artwork of Door County artists, king size beds, (a few have two queen size beds), microwaves, refrigerators and first-rate furnishings. Some rooms have double whirlpool baths. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eggharborlodge.com/ (920) 868-3115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ashbrooke is an adult vacation resort hotel – get away from it all! Rooms are available this weekend. Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. Amenities include an indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room and WiFi. Inquire about special packages to enhance your visit and please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ashbrooke.net/ (877) 868-3113
Parkwood Lodge in Fish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). Rooms are available this weekend, 1 night stays welcome!
- Stay and Play Special available until June 15th: Stay 2 nights, 10% off stay 3 15% off and 4 nights or more get 20% off your stay!
- Season of Blossom Special: 2 night minimum; stay in a newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge room and get a $50 Gift Certificate to the English Inn, a $25 Door County Visitors Bureau gift certificate, and a Basket of Goodies including Door County Cheeses, Honey Crisp sparkling apple juice, Door county coffee, chocolate covered cherries and a winery tour including 2 wine glasses. Rates start at $230.00 + tax for the weekday package and $254.00+ tax for the weekend package. Please call to get this special package.
The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/ (920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Rooms are still available this weekend! Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available this weekend with minimum stay requirement – Saturday is filling quickly so call ASAP for rooms! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms,Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. We just have one unit left for Father’s Day weekend! The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, WiFi, and outdoor heated pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day). Weekly discounts available. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Several rooms are available June 8; a couple of 1 BR units and a 2 BR unity available on Friday; and just one 2 BR suite available for both Friday and Saturday nights. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. We do have 1 Bed-Room PREMIER suites; 2 Bed-Room suites, and 2 Bed-Room PREMIER suites available for June 8-11. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. In addition to gift certificates, Westwood Shores offers great lodging packages, and ask about reservation Add-Ons including Flowers & Chocolate, a Relaxing Basket, Winery Tours, Spa Gift Certificates, and more! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have the following available this weekend…
- Premier Suites are available with one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Rate per night plus tax is based on two person occupancy, max 4 people, children under age 13-free, additional people over 13+ $10 per night.
- Grand One Bedroom Suite are available with one private bedroom with a king size bed, a queen size sleeper sofa in the sitting area, a full kitchen, spacious sitting/dining area, a full bath with a huge walk in shower with multiple shower heads, a double Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, TV/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony with separate entrances from the bedroom and living room. The rate plus taxes per night is for double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to four persons with an extra charge of $10.00 per person, per night, for third/fourth person(s) age 13+.
- Village Homes are available with one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. Rate per night is based on four persons occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons with an extra charge of $10.00 per person per night for the fifth/sixth persons, age 13+.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Nordic Lodge in Sister Bay is located in a quiet wooded setting at the south end of Sister Bay offering the “ambiance of peaceful, isolated luxury,” and is just a brief walk from Pebble Beach and a short jaunt from Bay Ridge Golf Course. Our availability for 6/9 until 6/11 for 2 adults per room is as follows:
- KING ROOM – $258 plus tax – Each room has a King bed, a private deck, cable tv, refrigerator, telephone, air conditioner, hair dryer, private bath with shower. Sofa Sleeper is available by request for third person and is accessible to those age 12 and under. (Max. Occupancy of 3 people)
- 2 QUEENS ROOM – $258 plus tax – Each room has 2 queen sized beds, a private deck, cable tv, refrigerator, telephone, air conditioner, hair dryer, private bath with shower. (Max. Occupancy of 4 people)
- 2 DOUBLE ROOM – $258 plus tax – Each room has 2 double sized beds, a private deck, cable tv, refrigerator, telephone, air conditioner, hair dryer, private bath with shower. (Max. Occupancy of 4 people)
- 1 BEDROOM SUITE – $390 plus tax -The Suite includes a bedroom with king size bed, full bath, complete kitchen, dining area and living room with fireplace and queen size sofa sleeper, Flat Screen, cable TV, & DVD included. Sofa Sleeper is available by request for third person and is accessible to those age 12 and under. (Max. Occupancy of 3 people)
Additional charges may apply for more than 2 people and for pet-friendly rooms. We are just minutes away from downtown Sister Bay and the beach, and surrounded by tons of relaxing and family activities. Each room at the Nordic Lodge gets to enjoy their own private patio or balcony. All guests have access to a beautiful heated indoor pool; relaxing, clean whirlpool; spacious exterior deck; and a microwave in the lobby and wireless internet. Light continental breakfast and juice are served each morning. Door County Coffee Co. coffee and tea are served throughout the day. Hot apple cider is served afternoons in the fall. We also provide complimentary bottled water and popcorn at all times in our Lobby. Ask about Romantic Getaway, Dinner and a Play, and Family Fun Packages, and visit online for more information. http://www.thenordiclodge.com/ (920) 854-5432 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach, as well as luxury suites with private whirlpool baths, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, and pool sundeck, overlooking Eagle Harbor. For the weekend of June 8-11 we have the following room styles still available:
- WATER VIEW (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Toward the front of resort with view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One Queen Bed) – Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One King Bed) – Room with One king bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- STANDARD ROOM (One Queen Bed) – Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle to back of resort with restricted water view from balcony. (Sleeper Sofa is not designed for guests over 12 years of age. Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- STANDARD ROOM (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle to back of resort with restricted water view from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
We are just minutes from Peninsula State Park, and surrounded by golfing, fishing, and tons of relaxing and family activities. We also offer a variety of packages including a Dinner & Play Package, Romance Package, family package, and Golf Package. For more information about our packages, room styles, and pictures of our rooms and resort, call or visit online please! http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Rooms are still available for the weekend and we are still running our Spring Blossom Package. Waterfront Motel Rooms have patio doors which open to a private patio/balcony for viewing the spectacular Door County sunsets. Rooms are available with 1 or 2 queen sized beds with a full bath. All accommodations include a small microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for your convenience. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on the sun deck and relax. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Ephraim Shores Resort is located in the heart of Ephraim, with a beautiful view of Eagle Harbor. We have several rooms with 1 king bed. The rate is $100 plus tax. It’s a “Shore thing” at Ephraim Shores! Enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, WiFi, bikes, and game room, or just sit and enjoy the view from our private waterfront sundeck. Ephraim Shores is the waterfront family destination you’ve been We have several rooms with 1 king bed. The rate is $100 plus tax.looking for! Please call for more information or visit online! http://ephraimshores.com/ (877) 854-2371 or (920) 854-2371
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor is a family-owned and family-friendly resort, with a variety of accommodations designed to meet your vacation needs. Here are our availabilities for this weekend June 8-11th:
- June 11th only: 1 Shoreside Motel room with 2 queens-on the water (http://www.shallows.com/accommodations/waterfront-lodging/shoreside-motel)
- June 8 (and prior to): 2 Gatehouse suites (http://www.shallows.com/accommodations/waterfront-lodging/gatehouse\)
- Starting on June 6, depart on June 11: available (with a 4 night minimum) Studio cottage, 1 king and 1 queen sofa sleeper, full kitchen, living room with fireplace. http://www.shallows.com/accommodations/private-homes-and-cottages/studio
Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one more of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Amenities include a heated pool with hot tub, tennis court, WiFi, picnic area with grill, and more! Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/ (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Suites are available with 2 night minimum for June 9th and 10th, and a few available for one night stays on Friday night. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace. We have a continental plus breakfast every morning from 7-10am. We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. We have an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), grills, and picnic tables available for your usage. We also have a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Coach House and Garden House Suites open year-round. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. We have one room still available June 10 at $119 per night with 1 queen bed. Guests may enjoy campfires on the sand beach, outdoor heated pool, free WI-FI and a simple breakfast each morning in the office. Beachfront welcomes dogs in designated rooms with prior approval. A variety of lodging specials are available to enhance your stay! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.beachfrontinn.net/ (866) 251-0750
The Inn at Little Sister Hill in Sister Bay offers deluxe one and two bedroom loft suites with full kitchens. We have the following availability for the weekend June 8-11, 2017: a 2-bedroom available June 9 & 10; and a 1-bedroom available June 9 only. Rooms are also available for June 8th and 11th. The resort has a heated outdoor pool with shallow end for the little ones as well as a playground, fire pit and grilling areas. This is a great vacation location between Ephraim and Sister Bay within walking distance to Pebble Beach and the Bay Ridge Golf Course, and with access to the paved hike and bike trail that goes in to downtown Sister Bay where you’ll find lots of shopping and dining options and the public beach and park. http://www.doorcountyinn.com/ (920) 854-2328 or (800) 768-6317
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. We have a 2 BR unit available this weekend. The rate is $355.00 per night for 4 people. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Country House Resort in Sister Bay offers a quiet, relaxed, adult atmosphere and a perfect place to get away from it all. We have rooms avvailable Thursday night, and one left for Friday night! Rooms & suites, most with private, water view balconies, are nestled on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff overlooking the waters of Sister Bay. We cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. In-room whirlpools and fireplaces are available. Amenities include 1,100 feet of private shoreline, an oversized outdoor whirlpool, heated outdoor swimming pool, kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail along the water, free WI-FI, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court, lawn games and more. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. Please call for more information or visit online! https://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Autumnfest Pin Ups & Pistons Show + Hey Hey 5K Run
Sept. 24, 2022 Autumnfest Pin Ups & Pistons Show Baileys Harbor Sept. 24, 2022 Hey Hey 5K Run
Door County Lighthouse Festival
June 10-12, 2022 Annual Spring Lighthouse Festival September 30 – October 2, 2022 Annual Fall Lighthouse Festival
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.
- There are no events on this day.