May 20 & 21, 2017: Blessing of the Fleet Festival & Scottie Rally Baileys Harbor
Join Baileys Harbor in celebrating Door County’s rich Maritime history this weekend! On Saturday morning, the annual Door County Scottie Rally’s Parade of the Scots marches on tiny legs though Baileys Harbor for your enjoyment, and The Blessing of the Fleet Ceremony will take place at noon at the Town Marina. Live music keeps the afternoon going while you enjoy food and drinks, shop around the Arts & Crafts Fair, tour Charter and Commercial Fishing Boats, participate in the Silent Auction with the County Maritime Museum, enjoy Range Light Tours, and see a variety of presentations featuring local maritime information and entertainment. In the evening don’t miss the Lake To Table Culinary Event at Harbor Fish Market & Grille and other local eateries for a taste of Baileys Harbor!
Sunday brings the 2017 season’s first Farmer’s Market at the Town Hall with live music by local folk favorites Katie Dahl & Rich Higdon as the kick off of the annual Baileys Harbor Concerts in the Park. There will also be Vessel Checks and Kids Activities with US Coast Guard Auxillary and Guided Range Light Tours! For more information visit: http://baileysharbor.doorcounty.com/play/events/blessing-of-the-fleet/
May 18-21, 2017 – Girlfriends Great EGGscape Egg Harbor
Egg Harbor gathers the girls together for their annual Girlfriends Great EGGscape weekend May 18-21st! Egg Harbor’s shops and restaurants, and The Landmark Resort have planned a variety of activities for the girls, including classes in Cooking, Coffee, Martini, and Bloody Mary making; Sangria, Beer, Tequila & Tapas sampling; Wine & Cheese tasting; Spa treatments, Sports and Yoga; Boat Tours, Campfires, Live Music, a Pub Crawl, and more!
The concert at Lost Moth Gallery in Egg Harbor with The Girls of Small Forest is open to the public as well as to EGGscaping girlfriends… original folk/pop music by a mother-daughter duo. $15 at the door, coffee, tea, and cookies served! Check out the full EGGscape schedule HERE and for more information visit http://www.eggharbordoorcounty.org/events/girlfriends-great-eggscape/
May 20-21, 2017 – Ellison Bay Art Crawl
Visit the Door County North and explore galleries, shops, and trails in Ellison Bay, where you’ll find unique treasures, demonstrations, and refreshments! Ellison Bay Pottery Studios will feature a special ‘Treasured Teapot’ show and specialty teas from Tea Thyme in Door County for the Crawl. Event maps are available at all member galleries. Visit https://www.facebook.com/EllisonBayArts for more information.
Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI: May 18-21, 2017
The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms available for your dates! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Rooms are available this weekend! Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
The Ridges Inn & Suites in Baileys Harbor has been making improvements all winter and will start 2017 with freshly painted guest rooms, new carpeting in nearly all guest rooms and all cottages, new Serta Signature Suite Plush 13″ mattresses and box-springs at the inn, new linen packages, including, sheets, comforters and bath linens, and a brand new highway sign to greet you! Rooms are available this weekend! As always, our guest rooms offer you the best of Door County on the quiet side where you can enjoy the surrounding nature of the Ridges Sanctuary and the quaint small town atmosphere of Baileys Harbor. Rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.ridgesinn.com/ (920) 839-2127 summer; (920) 854-3266 winter office *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. Suites are available this weekend! Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! Please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
The Parkside Inn is just across the street from the Ellison Bay public beach and offers suite availabilities for one, two or three night stays, and is known for their clean, quiet, spacious rooms and very competitive prices. Rooms are available this weekend! We offer 2 queen sized bedrooms or 1 king. The beach and park are located right across the street or you can walk to town. All rooms have flat screen TV’s, Wireless Internet, AC, small fridge and microwave! The rates are $69/night weekdays or $79/night weekends plus tax. This excludes Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch Weekends in which it is $99/night. Please call for more information or visit online! http://parksideinndc.com/ (920) 497-5221 or (920) 854-9050
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! We have the following available for this weekend:
- Premier Suites are available with one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Rate per night plus tax is based on two person occupancy, max 4 people, children under age 13-free, additional people over 13+ $10 per night.
- 2-Bedroom Village Homes are available with one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. Rate per night is based on four persons occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons with an extra charge of $10.00 per person per night for the fifth/sixth persons, age 13+.
We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Take a look at all of our suites and facilities under the Lodging Options tab on our webpage. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor is a family-owned and family-friendly resort, with a variety of accommodations designed to meet your vacation needs. For this weekend May 18-21, 2017 we have one waterfront motel room with two queens available at $110/night for 2 people. Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one more of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Amenities include a heated pool with hot tub, tennis court, WiFi, picnic area with grill, and more! Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/ (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Several suites are still available for this weekend! All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Country House Resort in Sister Bay offers a quiet, relaxed, adult atmosphere and a perfect place to get away from it all. We cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. We have double occupancy rooms available for Thursday/Friday stays or Saturday/Sunday stays this weekend, and a few King Suites (sleeps 4-6) for Thursday/Friday stays. In-room whirlpools and fireplaces are available. Amenities include 1,100 feet of private shoreline, an oversized outdoor whirlpool, heated outdoor swimming pool, kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail along the water, free WI-FI, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court, lawn games and more. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. From now until June 15th: stay at least 2 nights Sunday-Thursday to receive a 10% discount! The 3rd night mid-week qualifies you for a $40 dinner coupon valid at Alexanders or Sister Bay Bowl! Please call for more information or visit online! https://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Parkwood Lodge in Fish Creek features a variety of affordable room types including our newly remodeled Deluxe Lodge rooms, Deluxe Kitchenettes (all with 2 Queen beds) and new Family Suites (sleeps up to 7). Rooms are available this weekend! The resort also has King rooms and 1 Bedroom suites with wood burning stoves. All of our rooms and suites are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, phone, and cable television and free wi-fi. The resort has a large indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and play area with 10 acres of beautiful park-like grounds. Take a leisure walk on our wooded trails leaving right from our property! In the evening, relax around our bonfire area. Parkwood Lodge is located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of Popular Fish Creek near shops, restaurants and several venues for performing arts. We are a family owned resort and our atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and friendly. http://www.parkwoodlodge.com/ (920) 868-2046 or (800) 433-7592
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Motel rooms and condos are available this weekend! Luxury condominiums are available with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on their sun deck and relax. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim and offers a piece of natural, pristine shoreline, and private sand beach, as well as luxury suites with private whirlpool baths, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, and pool sundeck, overlooking Eagle Harbor. We are happy to provide you with the following lodging options this weekend:
- SPECIALTY SUITE/Honeymoon Suite (One King Bed) – Suite with 1 King Bed, 2 Person Whirlpool Tub, Stand-alone Shower, Sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Wet Bar, 2 Chairs & Small Table, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, DVD Player. Awesome view of the water from this room. (There is no balcony & suite is designed for 2 people. Max. Occupancy is 2 people, depending on age of children.)
- WATER VIEW (One King Bed) – Room with one king bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Faces the water with a view from your balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- WATER VIEW (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Toward the front of resort with view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One Queen Bed) – Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- PARTIAL WATER VIEW (One King Bed) – Room with One king bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle of resort with a partial view of water from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- STANDARD ROOM (One Queen Bed) – Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle to back of resort with restricted water view from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- STANDARD ROOM (Two Queen Beds) – Room with Two queen beds, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Middle to back of resort with restricted water view from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 4 people, depending on age of children.)
- WOOD VIEW (One Queen Bed) – Room with One queen bed and one sleeper sofa, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, AC, Flat Screen TV, Cable, 2 Chairs & Small Table. Wooded view from balcony. (Max. Occupancy is 3 people, depending on age of children.)
- FAMILY SUITE – For that large Family Vacation or reunion the Pine Grove Family Suite is a home away from home. This two story, 4 bedroom suite includes one king bed (2nd floor), two queen beds (2nd floor), two twin beds (2nd floor), 2 full baths (2nd floor), full kitchen, dining room, living room with wood burning fireplace. (Max. Occupancy is 8 people, depending on age of children.)
We are just minutes from Peninsula State Park, and surrounded by golfing, fishing, and tons of relaxing and family activities. We also offer a variety of packages including a Dinner & Play Package, Romance Package, family package, and Golf Package. Note: Sleeper Sofas not designed for guests over 12 years of age. For more information about our packages, room styles, and pictures of our rooms and resort, call or visit online please! http://pinegrovedoorcounty.com/ (920) 854-2321
Ephraim Shores Resort is located in the heart of Ephraim, with a beautiful view of Eagle Harbor. Options are available for your stay this weekend. It’s a “Shore thing” at Ephraim Shores! Enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, WiFi, bikes, and game room, or just sit and enjoy the view from our private waterfront sundeck. Ephraim Shores is the waterfront family destination you’ve been looking for! Please call for more information or visit online! http://ephraimshores.com/ (877) 854-2371 or (920) 854-2371
Hillside Inn of Door County is located in Ephraim with gorgeous views of the water from private and shared balconies. Rooms are available this weekend! The Inn has been luxuriously renovated with careful attention to preserving the original integrity and simplicity of this white-painted landmark from the late 1800s, and features five beautiful adults only suites and two family friendly cottages with fireplaces, and elegant bathrooms. All rooms have in-room fireplaces and large walk-in showers, one suite has an in-room whirlpool as well. Continental Breakfast included. Small dogs considered with approval. http://www.hillsideofdoorcounty.com (920) 854-3272 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Sister Bay Inn is located just outside of Sister Bay, and has been recently updated by new owners. Rooms and cottages are available this weekend! Affordable and friendly, close to town, and open year round, make Sister Bay Inn your home port when visiting the peninsula. After a day of exploring Door County’s many attractions and scenic views, come back to the Inn and enjoy a relaxing swim in our heated outdoor swimming pool, or bubble your cares away in our heated outdoor whirlpool tub. Each room offers your choice of two Queen beds or one King bed, a private bath with a shower, cable color flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, an in-room phone, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, and individually controlled heat and air conditioning. Some rooms also have a private patio or balcony! Continental Breakfast is offered May through October. We also offer access to a snowmobile trail, and fishing boat charging. We are pleased to offer a limited number of pet-friendly rooms for well-behaved pets. Please contact us to inquire about availability. http://www.sisterbayinn.com/ (920) 854-4242 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Rooms are available with no minimum stay requirement! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700