Romance flourishes in Door County… from first dates, to weekends away, to destination weddings and memorable honeymoons. Your Valentine deserves to be showered with your love and affection this year, and where better to express your love than on the Door Peninsula?! The following lodging specials and packages offer romantic options like flowers and chocolates, wine, candlelight dinners, spa services, and, in case you need a reason to stay in after a day of wandering the Door, rooms and suites with whirlpools and fireplaces to enjoy.
Don’t forget to download the FREE Door County Chefs Mobile Dining App to help you find great restaurants, markets, pubs and more on the peninsula. Use the Click-To-Call feature to make your reservations, and the GPS directions will get you there for your big night!
VALENTINE’S DAY & ROMANTIC LODGING SPECIALS & PACKAGES IN DOOR COUNTY, WI
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Book your stay in a Premier Suite with the Three Nights Special (available through April 2017) and one of the week nights is free. Stay three nights in any other type of room and one of the week nights is 50% off. Staying longer? Ask about the Saving Paradise Special for savings on your stay of up to 6 nights!
- Valentine’s Day Special (Available during February): Treat your loved one with a getaway in one of our beautiful Premier Suites. Our Valentine’s Special includes a two nights stay in a whirlpool-fireplace suite. You will receive a $40 Gift Certificate toward a candlelight dinner at the famous Alexander’s Restaurant. After your romantic dining experience, enjoy chocolate covered strawberries in front of the fireplace in your suite. We will provide rejuvenating fragrances for the relaxing bath in your private, two person whirlpool. In order to receive the special pricing, it must be mentioned when making the reservation.
- Romantic Getaway Package: Let the helpful staff of the Birchwood Lodge handle the details for you, so you can spend more time with that special someone. When you enter your suite, which includes a king bed, double Jacuzzi whirlpool, and gas fireplace, a beautiful hand-picked flower bouquet, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles, and scented bath salts will be waiting for you. We’ll make your reservation at elegant Alexander’s Restaurant, and a gift certificate for $40.00 toward dinner is included. Package price is $85/plus tax added to the room rate.
- Wine & Dine Package: Spend an afternoon on a guided wine tour for two at Door Peninsula Winery. See the old school building and listen to the success story of the winery. Select the wine you like with a $20 Winery Gift Certificate. Be a guest to a romantic evening of dining at Alexander’s Restaurant with a $70 Gift Certificate. Snack on goodies provided in your Cheese and Cracker basket, then toast with your winery tour selected wine in your room after a busy day. Package price is $115 plus tax added to the room rate.
In season packages and specials are not available during festivals /events or holidays. To receive special pricing, package or special must be mentioned when making reservations. AAA, AARP discounts are excluded from specials. One special per reservation. Other restrictions may apply, call for details! Birchwood’s Premier Suites have one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Village Homes have one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. A variety of Specials and Packages offer great rates and extras to add value to your visit!
- Fire & Ice Package (Available February 17-19, 2017 *Reservations Required by Feb. 14th, 2017): Two night package! Friday Night Entertainment and an Exclusive Welcome Reception with Hors d’oeuvres and Live Music from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Saturday, Visit the Unique Sturgeon Bay Shops and Entertainment Venues while Observing the Transformation of Ice Blocks into Works of Art then Celebrate at the Fire and Ice Dinner Dance Stone Harbor Resort: Cocktails at 6pm with Dinner at 7pm. Complimentary Breakfast Sunday
- Romantic Package (Available January 2 thru June 1, 2017): Two Night Package includes $30 Gift Certificate to Woldt’s Restaurant and Romantic Gift Basket & Bottle of Wine.
- Spa Package Spring (Available January 2 thru June 1, 2017): Two Night Package includes $50 Saguaro Spa Gift Certificate and a Bottle of Wine.
Packages not valid with any other feature or promotion. Subject to Advance Reservations, Black-out dates, and Availability. Excludes holiday and festival weekends unless otherwise specified. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Country House Resort in Sister Bay is an adult retreat and a perfect place to get away from it all. Nestled on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff with 1,100 feet of Green Bay shoreline, we cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. Some rooms are even Pet-Friendly with approval! (Pet-Friendly Details)
- Get Away To Romance Package (Available thru Dec. 3, 2016 and Dec. 26, 2016 thru May 4, 2017): Two Night stay for two in a water-view room or suite with Choice of a two person massage package at The Spa At Sacred Grounds OR a Door County gift basket; a $25 Door County Gift Certificate; and either a Candlelight Dinner for 2 at the White Gull Inn OR Dinner at Alexander’s Restaurant (retail value of $50). Packages from $380, rates vary with room selection.
- Getaway Special (Available thru May. 4, 2017): Stay Three or More Nights and Receive Dinner for Two. During our quiet season, enjoy the beauty of a different Door County – quiet, tranquil, relaxing. Walk the woods, ski the trails, skate a rink, visit a gallery, snuggle by the fire, soak in your in-room whirlpool. Dinner is served at the White Gull Inn OR Alexander’s Restaurant. Dinner certificate has a retail value of up to $50. Advance reservations are required. Check for black out dates.
Our Specials are our all-around best deal – guaranteed, and are available only by booking directly with the resort and will not be offered elsewhere. Specials/packages may not be combined with other offers. Amenities include an oversized whirlpool, heated swimming pool, a nature trail with benches along the way, Free WI-FI in guest rooms and common areas, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court with back board, complimentary coffee available in the lobby all day, and more. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities including fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool. B&B rooms include a full scrumptious breakfast each morning. Check out these great Special Offers and Packages to enhance your stay!
- Say It With Flowers Package: A striking bouquet with fresh seasonal flowers and a personalized card, will welcome your sweetheart and say it all! Please call us with 24 hour notice to add to your reservation. Arrangements for package start at $35.
- Honeymoon in Elegance: Establish your own tradition for your annual getaway to Door County! Two nights in our elegant whirlpool suite w/6’ whirlpool & two-way fireplace; champagne & homemade truffles upon arrival; custom soaps, loofah & fluffy robes, homemade Breakfast Baskets delivered for Breakfast in Bed, our Wish Lantern to launch over the Bay and Two half-hour Swedish Massages for you & yours! Winter includes sumptuous dinner for two at the White Gull Inn. Rates from $462-$608. Call or e-mail for the pricing on your specific dates.
- Door County Wine Trail Package: Challenge yourself to detect the subtleties between the varieties produced on the Door County Wine Trail, now including the exciting new addition of Door County Cherry Vodka! Stay two nights in our lovely Bed & Breakfast Inn delighting in our innovative full breakfast each morning in season, or our lovely Whirlpool Suites (Breakfast Basket delivered the first morning). Package also includes tasting passes to several local Wineries, and a bottle of wine from Simon Creek Winery. Call for rates and availability!
Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families, located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also a private deck, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Extend your stay at Glidden lodge to enjoy a 10% discount on additional days (call for details, some restrictions apply); or book one of our great lodging Packages listed below…
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Available when Winter Rates are in effect, excluding holiday periods): Wine and roses await your arrival! Whether it’s you and your honey, 2 couples, or your entire family, all sweethearts will enjoy the fabulous accommodations and the included $40 dinner certificate to Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant, voted by the readers of Door County Magazine as having the best setting in all of Door County!
- Wine Lovers Package (Available when Fall, Winter, or Spring Rates are in effect, excluding holiday periods): Glidden Lodge has teamed up with some of the BEST wineries Door County has to offer! Upon check-in you will be given $50 worth of gift certificates to be used at one or more of the following: Door Peninsula Winery, Orchard Country Winery, Red Oak Winery and Simon Creek Winery.
Unless otherwise noted, packages require a 2-night stay. Prices vary depending on the unit size and the season. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Packages must be mentioned at time of booking and exclude the summer season, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Labor Day, and Memorial Day time periods unless otherwise noted. Glidden Lodge Beach Resort reserves the right to alter or cancel packages at its discretion. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Hillside Inn of Door County is located in Ephraim with gorgeous views of the water from private and shared balconies and is a perfect place to cozy up with your darling this Valentine‘s season. The Inn has been luxuriously renovated with careful attention to preserving the original integrity and simplicity of this white-painted landmark from the late 1800s, and features five beautiful adults only suites. All rooms have in-room fireplaces and large walk-in showers, one suite has an in-room whirlpool as well. Continental Breakfast included. Small dogs considered with approval. http://www.hillsideofdoorcounty.com (920) 854-3272 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, and WiFi. Weekly discounts available. We have rooms open for all dates in February at this time, and we are running a Valentines month promo which includes a 2 night stay for 2, $50 dinner certificate for The English Inn, a box of candy, and a bottle of wine. Package cost is $269. Available throughout February. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. Book one of our Packages to enhance your stay!
- Nature Romance Package (Available December 3, 2016 thru March 26, 2017, not available during holidays): Enjoy a romantic getaway at Newport Resort in beautiful Egg Harbor! Spend two nights in a romantic suite that includes a whirlpool tub, fireplace in the living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Receive a $30 gift card to your choice of The Village Cafe, Casey’s BBQ & Smokehouse or Mojo Rosa’s. A $15 Gift Certificate to the Harbor Ridge Winery, as well as a $25 Door County Gift Certificate are included. Call for Package Rates.
All packages based on availability and must be mentioned when making your reservations. 72 hours advance notice is required to accommodate packages. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages. Please ask for additional information and specifics on packages which may include additional items or items included may vary based on availability! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Open Hearth offers King Whirlpool rooms, Lodge Rooms, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Book a lodging package to make the most of your stay…
- Hearts Ablaze Romance Package (Valid thru March 2017):Warm up winter with someone special. Take a private sleigh/carriage ride, enjoy a Romantic meal, spend time together. Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, $60 Dining certificate to Alexanders or the Chop, Door County Wine or Cherry juice with chocolates, A sleigh or carriage ride for 2, Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate! Price: Weekends $308 for 2 adults, Monday-Thursday $268 for 2; upgrade to a Premium or Whirlpool Room for $30 more.
- Winter Trolley Packages (Valid Weekends thru March 2017): Choose the Winter Wonderland Tour or Wine Spirits and Beer Tour. Package Includes 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, Saturday Trolley Winter Wonderland tour for 2 people with stops at wineries, a fireside lunch at the English Inn and a cozy sleigh ride. Saturday Wine, Spirits and Beer Trolley Adventure; with tastings at a DC Winery, Distillery and Brewery includes fabulous lunch. Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate. Price: Weekends $315 for 2 adults, Premium or Whirlpool Room for $345 Trolley tours are 5 hours long. Must be reserved in advance.
Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace. Continental Breakfast included. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Scandinavian Lodge is located in the heart of Sister Bay and offers a 10% discount on 7 night stays! This resort is perfect for families with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, and perfect for couples with romantic suites with amenities like in-room whirlpools, full kitchens, fireplaces, and free WiFi.
- Romantic Getaway Package (Available throughout February): Add a basket full of goodies for the sweetheart in your life. The basket includes a chilled bottle of Door County Wine, Door County Chocolate Covered Cherries, beautiful Door County Scented Candles, Door County Coffee & Hot Cocoa, Luscious Bath Salts, and a $30 gift certificate to a local restaurant. Package starts at $50.
- You Can Always Add More to Your Room (Available any time of year): When you make reservations, you can add numerous items to your room, so it is a surprise when you walk in the door. Add a bottle of Champagne or a favorite wine, chocolates, flowers or balloons, maybe a gift basket; such as a cheese and wine basket or a famous Door County basket, or just a gift certificate to one of our many restaurants.
Advanced reservations required for add-ons, packages and specials. Please call for rates. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, a sauna, fitness center, tennis court, game rooms, playground, bike rentals, gas grills, and lots more! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.scandlodge.com/ (888) 645-6343 or (920) 854-7123
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend!
- Romantic Escape Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes a $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub, Champagne and Stone Harbor flutes, a 30 Minute Horse Carriage Ride, Chocolates, and a Rose on your pillow.
Prices vary depending on package and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and reservation. Call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700 or (877) 746-0700
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. In addition to the following packages, ask about our Mini-Moon and Baby-Moon packages!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day All Month Package (Valid February 2017): Enjoy a two night stay in a waterview suite. When you arrive you will receive a $75 gift certificate for Saguaro Day Spa (please call ahead of time to make your reservation, 920-743-5380), a $30 gift certificate good towards dinner at the Inn at Cedar Crossing, (please call ahead, 920-743-4200) and a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers in your suite. Call for current pricing. Two night stay required. Not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. Please call and make your reservations for Saguaro Day Spa and The Inn at Cedar Crossing before you arrive. We are not responsible if Saguaro Day Spa and The Inn at Cedar Crossing do not have availability when you are here.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Package: Enjoy time with your loved one at Westwood Shores. When you arrive, you will find rose pedals sprinkled on your bed. There will be a basket with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses and chocolate waiting for you. You can pick red or white wine. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation. 48 hours notice required.
Packages not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast – perfect for you and your Valentine! Book your stay in a cozy room or an extravagant suite, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, over-sized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. In the quite season enjoy Special Rates Reduced $20 or more per night on Selected Rooms. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
Things to Remember when booking your stay:
- Lodging Packages and Specials usually exclude Holidays and Festival weekends.
- Make sure to mention the Lodging Package or Special when booking, these are almost exclusively available by phone reservation.
- 7 day advance notice is appreciated for certain Packages.
- If you’re bringing a pet it is best to book by phone – make sure to inform the pet-friendly lodging upon booking as they only have so many pet-friendly rooms.
*If you’ve already made your reservations online, give them a call and ask about packages and other add-ons to enhance your visit.