The fireworks have quieted, the holiday-eating subsided, the Polar Bears have Plunged, and the New Year has begun in Door County, Wisconsin! This is the perfect time to get out in the natural Door by snow-shoe or cross-country ski – we have miles and miles of trails to explore, and lots of cozy restaurants to warm up and refuel in. Book your Door County Winter visit with the following packages and specials to get more out of your visit – we can’t wait to see you!
WINTER LODGING SPECIALS & PACKAGES IN DOOR COUNTY, WI
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend!
- Vic Ferrari Band w/ Steve March-Torme at Stone Harbor (January 21, 2017): Book your rooms, tables, and/or tickets now! Tickets $55 each or Tables of 10 for $500. Special Room Rate Price of $199 includes a room w/ whirlpool and 2 tickets to the show.
- Arts & Heritage Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant & Pub, a pass for two to the Maritime Museum, a pass for two to the Door Peninsula Winery, and a thirty minute carriage ride!
- Romantic Escape Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes a $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub, Champagne and Stone Harbor flutes, a 30 Minute Horse Carriage Ride, Chocolates, and a Rose on your pillow.
Prices vary depending on package and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and reservation. Call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700 or (877) 746-0700
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek and has various suites and rooms to choose from. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! We also feature a wonderful Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck so you can relax and rejuvenate all winter long. All of our packages include great discounts at local establishments: 10% discount at The English Inn Restaurant, the Old Post Office Restaurant, and Lautenbach’s Orchard Country Winery and Market; a 10% discount at Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours and at Paul David Jewelry & Gifts and at O’Meara’s Irish Shop; a 5% discount at Renard’s Cheese; and a $5 gift card for Fish Creek Oilerie & Spice. (All coupons only valid according to each establishment’s hours of operation during your stay. Discounts offered subject to change.) AppleCreek Resort is located across from unique shops, & dining; by gorgeous Peninsula State Park; and a few minutes to wineries, theaters, galleries and Peninsula Art School. http://www.applecreekresort.com/ (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059
Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town. Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! Check out our great lodging packages…
- Special Package Rate (November thru April): 3 Nights for the Price of 2!
- On-site Massage Packages (Available Year-Round): We offer many different types of massages including the traditional full body massage, hot stone therapy, and Swedish massage. Advance reservations appreciated. Prices start at $95 for a traditional full body one hour massage.
- Dining Packages (Available Year-Round): We have $40 gift certificates to the Nightingale Supper Club in Sturgeon Bay that we offer to our guests for $32 which gives you a 20% discount. The Nightingale is a local favorite known for their prime rib and a wide variety of entrees.
Note: Packages require advanced reservations; only one discounted package can be used at a time; not valid on holiday weekends. Please call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Book your stay in a Premier Suite with the Three Nights Special (available through April 2017) and one of the week nights is free. Stay three nights in any other type of room and one of the week nights is 50% off. Staying longer? Ask about the Saving Paradise Special for savings on your stay of up to 6 nights!
- Winter Bliss: Enjoy your two night stay in a Premier Suite as well as a $30 gift card that can be used toward food and beverages at Husby’s just a short walk away. State parks are beautiful and pristine this time of the year, so a one day park sticker is included with your package. Also included is a $25 Door County Gift Card, and you’ll even get a special discount of $10 off the room rate. $255+tax.
- Valentine’s Day Special (Available during the month of February): This special includes a two nights stay in a whirlpool-fireplace suite. You will receive a $40 Gift Certificate toward a candlelight dinner at the Alexander’s Restaurant, and after your romantic meal, enjoy chocolate covered strawberries in front of the fireplace in your suite. We will provide rejuvenating fragrances for the relaxing bath in your private, two-person whirlpool. In order to receive the special pricing, it must be mentioned when making the reservation.
- Romantic Getaway Package: When you enter your suite, with king bed, double Jacuzzi whirlpool, and gas fireplace, a beautiful hand-picked flower bouquet, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles, and scented bath salts will be waiting for you. We’ll make your reservation at Alexander’s Restaurant, a gift certificate for $40 toward dinner included. $85/plus tax added to room rate.
- Wine & Dine Package: Spend an afternoon on a guided wine tour for two at Door Peninsula Winery. See the old school building and listen to the success story of the winery. Select the wine you like with a $20 Winery Gift Certificate. Be a guest to a romantic evening of dining at Alexander’s Restaurant with a $70 Gift Certificate. Snack on goodies provided in your Cheese and Cracker basket, then toast with your winery tour selected wine in your room after a busy day. $115 plus tax added to room rate.
In season packages and specials are not available during festivals /events or holidays. To receive special pricing, package or special must be mentioned when making reservations. AAA, AARP discounts are excluded from specials. One special per reservation. Other restrictions may apply, please call for details! Birchwood’s Premier Suites have one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Village Homes have one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. A variety of Specials and Packages offer great rates and extras to add value to your visit!
- Spa Package Spring (Available January 2 thru June 1, 2017): Two Night Package includes $50 Saguaro Spa Gift Certificate and a Bottle of Wine.
- Fire & Ice Package (Available February 17-19, 2017 *Reservations Required by Feb. 14th, 2017): Two night package! Friday Night Entertainment and an Exclusive Welcome Reception with Hors d’oeuvres and Live Music from 6:30 to 8:30pm. Saturday, Visit the Unique Sturgeon Bay Shops and Entertainment Venues while Observing the Transformation of Ice Blocks into Works of Art then Celebrate at the Fire and Ice Dinner Dance Stone Harbor Resort: Cocktails at 6pm with Dinner at 7pm. Complimentary Breakfast Sunday
Packages not valid with any other feature or promotion. Subject to Advance Reservations, Black-out dates, and Availability. Excludes holiday and festival weekends unless otherwise specified. Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Country House Resort in Sister Bay is an adult retreat and a perfect place to get away from it all. Nestled on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff with 1,100 feet of Green Bay shoreline, we cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. Our Specials are our all-around best deal – guaranteed, and are available only by booking directly with the resort and will not be offered elsewhere. Specials/packages not combinable with other offers.
- Get Away To Romance Package (Available Dec. 26, 2016 thru May 4, 2017): Two Night stay for two in a water-view room or suite with Choice of a two person massage package at The Spa At Sacred Grounds OR a Door County gift basket; a $25 Door County Gift Certificate; and either a Candlelight Dinner for 2 at the White Gull Inn OR Dinner at Alexander’s Restaurant (retail value of $50). Packages from $380, rates vary with room selection.
- Getaway Special (Available Dec. 26, 2016 thru May. 4, 2017): Stay Three or More Nights and Receive Dinner for Two at the White Gull Inn or Alexander’s Restaurant (retail value of $50). Advance reservations are required. Check for black out dates.
Amenities include an oversized whirlpool, heated swimming pool, Rowboats & Kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail with benches along the way, Free WI-FI in guest rooms and common areas, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court with back board, complimentary coffee available in the lobby all day, lawn games and more. Pet-Friendly with approval (see details). Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day. B&B rooms do include a full scrumptious breakfast each morning. Check out these great Special Offers and Packages to enhance your stay!
- Say It With Flowers Package: A striking bouquet with fresh seasonal flowers and a personalized card, will welcome your sweetheart and say it all! Please call us with 24 hour notice to add to your reservation. Arrangements for package start at $35.
- Honeymoon in Elegance: Establish your own tradition for your annual getaway to Door County! Two nights in our elegant whirlpool suite w/6’ whirlpool & two-way fireplace; champagne & homemade truffles upon arrival; custom soaps, loofah & fluffy robes, homemade Breakfast Baskets delivered for Breakfast in Bed, our Wish Lantern to launch over the Bay and Two half-hour Swedish Massages for you & yours! Winter includes sumptuous dinner for two at the White Gull Inn. Rates from $462-$608.
- Door County Culinary Weekend: A LA CARTE COOKING CLASS – ANY TIME! Pick your date and bring a minimum of 4-8 people. Choose from 4 menus which you will learn, prepare & eat! Choose your date, weekday or weekend, $90/per person. Call us to book your Room & Class!
- Door County Wine Trail Package: Stay two nights in our lovely Bed & Breakfast Inn delighting in our innovative full breakfast each morning in season, or our lovely Whirlpool Suites (Breakfast Basket delivered the first morning). Package also includes tasting passes to several local Wineries, and a bottle of wine from Simon Creek Winery. Some wineries offer free tastings and others we will give you a pass for tasting. Call for rates and availability!
Our Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families, located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. Extend your stay at Glidden lodge to enjoy a 10% discount on additional days (call for details, some restrictions apply – specials exclude holiday periods); or book one of our great lodging Packages listed below…
- Glidden Lodge Winter Fling (Available when winter rates are in effect): Treat yourself and come to Door County! The Winter Fling is our longest-running and most popular package. Stay three nights for the price of two! It’s that simple. No schedules to meet with nothing but time to totally unwind.
- Winter Wonderland Trolley (Available Saturday mornings December through March): The heated “Old Time Trolley” will capture you for a five-hour winter adventure. Experience a sleigh ride (weather permitting), taste wines at a Door County winery, and enjoy a lunch at one of the Peninsula’s fine dining establishments. By booking at Glidden Lodge Beach Resort, your package includes 2 tickets for this spectacular outing. Return to Glidden Lodge Beach Resort’s own winter wonderland with a walk of solitude on our silent roads as snowflakes fill the air. Watch the lake which never freezes, yet the ice piles up on the shore. Make angels and snowmen on our expansive front lawns!
- Tranquil Spa Retreat (Available when Winter Rates are in effect): Saguaro’s Day Spa and Glidden Lodge have teamed up to deliver the most tranquil off-season package yet! Upon arrival you will be presented with a spa certificate (a $60 value) for your choice of massage, body wrap, manicure, pedicure, steam therapy, and much more! After pampering yourself at the spa come back to Glidden Lodge and escape to a scenic suite overlooking Lake Michigan with in-room whirlpool and fireplace to help ease your cares away.
Unless otherwise noted, packages require a 2-night stay. Prices vary depending on the unit size and the season. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Packages must be mentioned at time of booking and exclude the summer season, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Labor Day, and Memorial Day time periods unless otherwise noted. Glidden Lodge Beach Resort reserves the right to alter or cancel packages at its discretion. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, WiFi, and outdoor heated pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day). Weekly discounts available.
- Relaxing Getaway Package: Relax and enjoy a quiet night in! Add this to your stay for only $20!! Package includes 2 Movie rentals, Bag of popcorn, and a Bottle of wine from a Door County Winery.
All packages must be added 72 hours prior to arrival date. Please mention the package at the time the reservation is made. Must call to make reservation to receive special. Specials are limited and may end at anytime without notice. Specials may have occupancy limitations, minimum stays, and blackout dates. Prices subject to change without notice. Specials are not valid with any other offer. All nights must fall between specified dates of offer. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. With Peninsula State Park as a backyard, you can practically bike, hike, walk, snowshoe, or ski right from your hotel room or condo door. Get your 3rd night FREE when you book by phone to stay 2 nights now through April! Winter Package (Available thru April, 2017. Excludes holidays & festivals): Stay FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights in ANY KING SUITE. Dine at Alexander’s with a $50 Gift Certificate; Enjoy a Lautenbach’s Wine & Cheese Basket. Rates – Nov. & Feb. $329 and Dec., Jan., March, & April $309. Extend your stay by adding a 3rd night for $50! Please reference specials when making your reservation. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.homesteadsuites.com/ (920) 868-3748 or (800) 686-6621
Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. Book one of our Packages to enhance your stay!
- Nature Romance Package (Available thru March 26, 2017, excluding holidays): Enjoy a romantic getaway at Newport Resort in beautiful Egg Harbor! Spend two nights in a romantic suite that includes a whirlpool tub, fireplace in the living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Receive a $30 gift card to your choice of The Village Cafe, Casey’s BBQ & Smokehouse or Mojo Rosa’s. A $15 Gift Certificate to the Harbor Ridge Winery, as well as a $25 Door County Gift Certificate are included. Call for Package Rates.
All packages based on availability and must be mentioned when making your reservations. 72 hours advance notice is required to accommodate packages. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages. Please ask for additional information and specifics on packages which may include additional items or items included may vary based on availability! http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms, Lodge Rooms, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace. Continental Breakfast included. Please call for more information or visit online! Book a package to make the most of your stay…
- Winter Trolley Packages (Valid Weekends thru March 2017. Wine, Spirit Tours start in January 2017):Available for that special winter weekend in Door County. Choose the Winter Wonderland Tour or Wine Spirits and Beer Tour. Package Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, Saturday Trolley Winter Wonderland tour for 2 people; with stops at wineries, a fireside lunch at the English Inn and a cozy sleigh ride. Saturday Wine, Spirits and Beer Trolley Adventure; with tastings at a DC Winery, Distillery and Brewery includes fabulous lunch. Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate to use as you chose. Price: Weekends $315 for 2 adults, Premium or Whirlpool Room for $345 Trolley tours are 5 hours long. Must be reserved in advance.
- Hearts Ablaze Romance Package (Valid thru March 2017):Warm up winter with someone special. Take a private sleigh/carriage ride, enjoy a Romantic meal, spend time together. Package Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, $60 Dining certificate to Alexanders or the Chop, Door County Wine or Cherry juice with chocolates, A sleigh or carriage ride for 2, Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate for dining or shopping! Price: Weekends $308 for 2 adults, Monday-Thursday $268 for 2; upgrade to a Premium or Whirlpool Room for $30 more.
Call or visit Open Hearth online for more information, photos of the property, rooms, and amenities! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Scandinavian Lodge is located in the heart of Sister Bay and offers a 10% discount on 7 night stays! This resort is perfect for families with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, and perfect for couples with romantic suites with amenities like in-room whirlpools, full kitchens, fireplaces, and free WiFi. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, a sauna, fitness center, tennis court, game rooms, playground, bike rentals, gas grills, and lots more… Book one of these great specials or lodging packages to get more out of your visit!
- Winter Special (Available thru February): Turn those winter chills into winter thrills when you stay with us. Enjoy a peaceful evening in a Jacuzzi double whirlpool, next to a toasty fireplace, and snuggle into a king size bed while watching your favorite movie from our movie library. This warm and cozy special is a two, three, or four-night getaway! Call for more information and rates!
- You Can Always Add More to Your Room (Available any time of year): When you make reservations, you can add numerous items to your room, so it is a surprise when you walk in the door. Add a bottle of Champagne or a favorite wine, chocolates, flowers or balloons, maybe a gift basket; such as a cheese and wine basket or a famous Door County basket, or just a gift certificate to one of our many restaurants.
- Romantic Getaway Package (Available throughout February): Add a basket full of goodies for the sweetheart in your life. The basket includes a chilled bottle of Door County Wine, Door County Chocolate Covered Cherries, beautiful Door County Scented Candles, Door County Coffee & Hot Cocoa, Luscious Bath Salts, and a $30 gift certificate to a local restaurant. Package starts at $50.
Advanced reservations required for add-ons, packages and specials. Please call Scandinavian Lodge for more information or visit online! http://www.scandlodge.com/ (888) 645-6343 or (920) 854-7123
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. The Coach House and Garden House Suites are available year-round! Winter Coach House Special (Available thru April 30, 2017): Book the Coach House for just $229/night double occupancy or $259/night for up to 4 people. (Please mention the “Winter Coach House Special” when reserving this offer.) We sit on 200 acres, so we have hiking and biking trails available for your use and leisure. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Quiet Season Rates in Effect: Call now to make plans to stay in one of our condominiums for your holiday and winter get-away. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in one of the 2 or 3 bedroom condominiums starting at $169.00 per night double occupancy. Additional adults are only $15.00 per night and as always children under 18 are free. Ask us about weekly rate discounts! Luxury condominiums are available with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. Onsite Marina and water view rooms invite you to stretch out on their sun deck and relax. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day All Month Package (Available February, 2017): Enjoy a two night stay in a water-view suite. When you arrive you will receive a $75 gift certificate good towards services at Saguaro Day Spa (please call them ahead of time to make your reservation, 920-743-5380), a $30 gift certificate good towards dinner at the Inn at Cedar Crossing, and a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers in your suite.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Package: When you arrive, you will find rose pedals sprinkled on your bed. There will be a basket with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses and chocolate waiting for you. You can pick red or white wine. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation (48 hrs notice required).
- Mini-moon: Relax with your significant other before your big day. When you arrive, you will receive a $30 Gift Certificate towards dinner at the Nightingale Restaurant (they are closed on Sunday so we will substitute the gift certificate with a Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate depending on the date). You will have a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine (choose red or white) and cheese in your suite. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation (48 hrs notice required).
Packages not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation. http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. In the quite season enjoy Special Rates Reduced $20 or more per night on Selected Rooms. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105
Things to Remember when booking your stay:
- Lodging Packages and Specials usually exclude Holidays and Festival weekends.
- Make sure to mention the Lodging Package or Special when booking, these are almost exclusively available by phone reservation.
- 7 day advance notice is appreciated for certain Packages.
- If you’re bringing a pet it is best to book by phone – make sure to inform the pet-friendly lodging upon booking as they only have so many pet-friendly rooms.
*If you’ve already made your reservations online, give them a call and ask about packages and other add-ons to enhance your visit.