Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016 Ephraim’s Christmas in the Village
Experience a wholesome Christmas celebration at the Ephraim Village Hall and surrounding area. Bring the kids to meet Santa and the sled dogs from 1-3pm, warm up with soup and chili, and spend some quality time together making holiday crafts and decorating cookies! This event is free, but canned food and paper good donations are encouraged and will benefit Koinonia Cupboard food shelf. Stop in the Ephraim Library for holiday stories, catch a horse drawn wagon ride, and join in the caroling at the Village Hall right before the Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony at Harborside Park! For more information please call the Ephraim Visitor Information Center at 920-854-4989.
Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016 Eagle Harbor Inn’s Holiday Open House
Eagle Harbor Inn will host its annual Old Fashioned Holiday Open House on Saturday December 3rd from 1-4pm. Tour the beautifully decorated Inn with a live cedar Christmas Tree as well as available rooms! Offerings of Holiday Sweets & Hot Mulled Cider will keep you cozy as you relax and plan your next getaway to Eagle Harbor Inn in Ephraim! Info & reservations: (920) 854-2121
Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 3 & 4, 2016 Harbor Holiday in Baileys Harbor
Starting at 1pm, enjoy cookies and hot chocolate at the Toft House visitor center, and gather outside at 3pm for the 2nd Annual Baileys Harbor Holiday Parade and Caroling from the visitor center to the Town Hall! From 4-6pm loosen your scarf and head into the Town Hall for the Harbor Holiday Party complete with arts and crats and food and drink! Just before 6pm the village Christmas tree lighting ceremony will bring the magic home. Return to the Town Hall on Sunday from 9am-1pm for the Winter Farm Market and shop local for stocking stuffers, homemade preserves and goodies, and arts and crafts! For more information visit baileysharbor.com.
Door County Lodging & Packages: Dec. 2-4, 2016
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Rooms and suites are still available this weekend, and Eagle Harbor Inn will host its annual Old Fashioned Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 3rd, 1-4pm.
Our Whirlpool Suites are perfect accommodations for couples and families, located in architecturally distinct houses, each containing several units. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. There are also TV/DVD, CD/iPod stereo, living/dining room, hair dryer & iron. Breakfast is not included for guests that stay in the suites but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which will be delivered to your door to start your day. B&B rooms do include a full scrumptious breakfast each morning. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek and has various rooms to choose from. We are located across from unique shops, & dining; by gorgeous Peninsula State Park; and few minutes to wineries, theaters, galleries and Peninsula Art School. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! Our availability this weekend with no minimum stay is:
- Honeymoon Suite 2 night package: $268
- King Suite 2 night package: $238
- Queen Suite 2 night package: $198
- Double Queen Patio/Balcony Room 2 night package: $154
- Single Queen Room 2 night package: Upstairs $150 / Downstairs $141
- The Country Cottage 2 night package: $278
All of our packages include: 10% discount at the Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours; 10% discount at The English Inn Restaurant, the Old Post Office Restaurant, and Lautenbach’s Orchard Country Winery and Market; 5% discount at Renards Cheese; 10% discount at Paul David Jewelry & Gifts and at O’Meara’s Irish Shop; and a $5.00 gift card for Fish Creek Oilerie & Spice. (All coupons only valid according to each establishment’s hours of operation during your stay.) We also feature a wonderful Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. http://www.applecreekresort.com/ (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Suites are available for this weekend! Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. Bringing someone special? Book a romantic package…
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Package: When you arrive, you will find rose pedals sprinkled on your bed. There will be a basket with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses and chocolate waiting for you. You can pick red or white wine. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation (48 hrs notice required).
- Mini-moon Package: Relax with your significant other before your big day. When you arrive, you will receive a $30 Gift Certificate towards dinner at the Nightingale Restaurant (they are closed on Sunday so we will substitute the gift certificate with a Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate depending on the date). You will have a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine (choose red or white) and cheese in your suite. Call for current pricing.
These packages can be added to any reservation (48 hours notice required). Packages not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation. On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Rooms are available with a two night minimum stay!
- Glidden Lodge Winter Fling (Available when winter rates are in effect. Excludes holiday periods): Our longest-running and most popular package. Stay three nights for the price of two! It’s that simple. No schedules to meet with nothing but time to totally unwind.
- Tranquil Spa Retreat (Available when Winter Rates are in effect, excluding holiday periods): Upon arrival you will be presented with a spa certificate for Saguaro’s Day Spa (a $60 value) for your choice of massage, body wrap, manicure, pedicure, steam therapy, and much more! After pampering yourself at the spa come back to Glidden Lodge and escape to a scenic suite overlooking Lake Michigan with in-room whirlpool and fireplace to help ease your cares away.
All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet freeEnjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms, Lodge Rooms, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups). Book a package to make the most of your stay…
- Winter Trolley Packages (Valid Weekends December 2016 thru March 2017. Wine, Spirit Tours start in January 2017). Choose the Winter Wonderland Tour or Wine Spirits and Beer Tour. Package Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, Saturday Trolley Winter Wonderland tour for 2 people; with stops at wineries, a fireside lunch at the English Inn and a cozy sleigh ride. Saturday Wine, Spirits and Beer Trolley Adventure; with tastings at a DC Winery, Distillery and Brewery includes fabulous lunch. Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate to use as you chose. Price: Weekends $315 for 2 adults, Premium or Whirlpool Room for $345 Trolley tours are 5 hours long.
Rooms are available this weekend! Packages must be reserved in advance. Amenities include a heated pool, WiFi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace. Continental Breakfast included. Please visit online to see rooms and lodge photos and rates, and call for more information and more specials and packages! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, and no minimum stay requirements!
- Arts & Heritage Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant & Pub, a pass for two to the Maritime Museum, a pass for two to the Door Peninsula Winery, and a thirty minute carriage ride!
Resort amenities include a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Prices vary depending on package and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and reservation. Call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700 or (877) 746-0700
Coachlite Inn in Sister Bay has rooms available for this weekend! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just half a mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast, and soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. All rooms come with cable TV, Wi-Fi, coffeemaker, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Rooms are available this weekend for one or more nights.
- Winter Bliss: Enjoy your two night stay in a Premier Suite as well as a $30 gift card that can be used toward food and beverages at Husby’s just a short walk away. State parks are beautiful and pristine this time of the year, so a one day park sticker is included with your package. Also included is a $25 Door County Gift Card, and you’ll even get a special discount of $10 off the room rate. Cost of the Winter Bliss special is $255+tax.
Premier Suites are available with one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Rate per night plus tax is based on two person occupancy, max 4 people, children under age 13-free, additional people over 13+ $10 per night. Village Homes are available with one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. Rate per night is based on four persons occupancy. The maximum occupancy for this suite is limited to six persons with an extra charge of $10.00 per person per night for the fifth/sixth persons, age 13+. We have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. Minimum 2+ night stay required for all 2 bedrooms and up. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Luxury condominiums are available with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront. Quiet Season Rates are in effect! Call now to make plans to stay in one of our condominiums for your holiday and winter get-away. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in one of the 2 or 3 bedroom condominiums starting at $169.00 per night double occupancy. Additional adults are only $15.00 per night and as always children under 18 are free. Ask us about weekly rate discounts. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900