The Door County Half Marathon is coming up May 7th, 2016! For silent sports and outdoor enthusiasts, running in Door County is a special treat; with gorgeous views of the peninsula’s waterfront and stunning stretches of peaceful green through Peninsula State Park, this is a run to remember.
Are you registered to run? If not, there’s still time this month:
- Online Registration Closes for the Door County Half Marathon on 4/25/2016 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- Online Registration Closes for the Nicolet Bay 5K on 4/15/2016 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- REGISTER HERE: http://doorcountyhalfmarathon.com/
What could make your visit to the county better? How about a great place to stay at a special discounted rate just for DC Half Marathon runners?! Check out these great deals and book your stay ASAP, these will fill up fast!Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay is offering several great lodging packages to help you enjoy winter on the Door; and now is the time to book your lodging packages for the 2016 Peninsula Century Ride and Door County Half Marathon.
- Door County Half Marathon Special Be our guest during your Door County Half Marathon event. You will receive 10% off your room rate for your stay in a Premier Suite with a king size bed, whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, full bathroom and private deck/balcony. Light continental breakfast is included. Take a shuttle from our lodge to and from the course at no charge. After your run, soak in your in-room whirlpool tub or take advantage of our sauna in the pool area. If you finish in first, second or third place overall in the men’s or women’s division, your stay will be on us. In order to receive the special pricing, it must be mentioned when making the reservation. Call for details and availability, some restrictions may apply.
Birchwood Lodge has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast (packaged items) each morning. Located are within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities.
- 2016 DOOR COUNTY HALF MARATHON Participant Discount: To show our support of you: TAKE 16% OFF YOUR SUITE RATE IF YOUR ARE RUNNING! (In order to qualify for this special, you MUST mention this offer at the time you make your reservation: it will not be applied after the fact or when on property. It cannot be combined with any additional offers. Available only to participants in this race.)
- One Bedroom Whirlpool Suite, normally $149, now $125.16
- Two Bedroom Whirlpool Suite, normally $175, now $147
B&B rooms include a scrumptious breakfast each morning and all guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. Breakfast not included with standard Suite stays, but available for purchase or with some packages. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
- Half Marathon Special: In honor of the event, we’re offering a special $85 room rate that weekend. Hotels and resorts fill up quickly as runners and their family members and friends finalize their plans for one of the state’s most scenic running races so you’ll need to move quickly to secure your room!
Enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, WiFi, bikes, and game room, or just sit and enjoy the view from our private waterfront sundeck. Ephraim Shores is the waterfront family destination you’ve been looking for! Please call for more information or visit online! http://ephraimshores.com/ (877) 854-2371 or (920) 854-2371