Referred to by locals as the big city of Door County, WI – Sturgeon Bay is shaking off the snow and thinking sunny thoughts! Offering three distinct shopping districts to explore and dozens of dining options to please your palate, Sturgeon Bay welcomes you to slow down and enjoy the little, big city…
Check out these lodging specials and packages at the following waterfront inns and resorts and plan your Spring Fling today! Check out our Door County Events Calendar to see what’s happening during your visit, and download the Door County Chefs Free Mobile Dining App to find restaurants, pubs, markets and more!
Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages in addition to the following Spring Specials.
- Season of Blossoms Wine Trolley Tour Package: This springtime getaway package for two includes a Friday and Saturday night stay, a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate and a wine trolley tour with lunch. The Door County Trolley is boarded at the New Trolley Station in Egg Harbor Saturday at 10:00 A.M. for a private wine tasting experience at two Award Winning Door County wineries followed by a carriage ride in the quaint village of Fish Creek. The tour is topped off with a fabulous lunch at The English Inn. This package is for two people in a one bedroom water view suite for two nights. $346+tax for two weekend nights. Room rates change May 13. Valid: April 9–May 21, 2016.
- Season of Blossoms Maritime Museum Tour Package: Experience Door County’s nautical heritage with this package for two. Stay in one of our luxurious one bedroom water view suites for two nights and receive two Door County Maritime Museum and Tugboat Tour passes. You will have access to the museum’s galleries plus a guided tour of the tug John Purves. You also receive a $25 gift certificate to the newest frozen yogurt bar and restaurant in Door County. Frozen Spoon is located right across the bay from the Door County Maritime Museum. Also included is a $25 gift certificate for you from the Door County Visitor Bureau to spend as you wish. This package is for two people in a one bedroom water view suite for two nights. $228+tax for two weekday nights and $268+tax for two weekend nights. Room rates change May 13. Valid: April-May 2016.
- Quiet Time Special- One Night FREE: Stay with us between November 1 and May 1 more than 2 nights and receive the third weekday free! (Only one discounted package per reservation) Available thru May 1, 2016.
Please mention your desired package when making your reservation, and call for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers some great lodging packages and an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Bridgeport is offering several great Spring packages…
- Romantic Package Spring: includes a $30 Gift Certificate to Woldt’s Restaurant, a Romantic Gift Basket and Bottle of Wine. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Two Night Package Available through June 4, 2016.
- Spa Package Spring: includes a $50 Saguaro Spa Gift Certificate and a Bottle of Wine! Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Two Night Packages Available through June 4, 2016.
- Mid Week Special Spring: Monday, January 4, 2016 – Thursday, June 9, 2016. Sunday through Thursday. Not Valid With Any Other Feature or Promotion. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability.
- Stay Two Nights – 10% Off Daily Rates.
- Stay Three Nights – 15% Off Daily Rates.
- Stay Four or More Nights – 20% Off Daily Rates.
- Family Package Spring: Kids Under Twelve Stay Free. $20 Gift Certificate to Sonny’s Pizza. Popcorn and Complimentary Movies. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Two Night Package. Valid: Monday, January 4, 2016 – Saturday, June 4, 2016.
- Romantic Package Spring: includes $30 Gift Certificate to Woldt’s Restaurant. Romantic Gift Basket and Bottle of Wine. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Two Night Package. Valid: Monday, January 4, 2016 – Thursday, June 2, 2016.
- Spa Package Spring: includes $50.00 Saguaro Spa Gift Certificate and a Bottle of Wine. Subject to Advance Reservations and Availability. Two Night Package. Valid: Monday, January 4, 2016 – Thursday, June 2, 2016.
- Easter Package: Celebrate Easter at Bridgeport Waterfront Resort… Bridgeport Child Guests Receive an Easter Basket and will Participate in an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday Morning. Valid: Sunday, March 27, 2016 – Sunday, March 27, 2016 .
- Sassy Sisters in Sturgeon Bay: Friday Welcome Reception with Hors d’oeuvres. The Bridgeport Waterfront Resort will Offer Saturday Complimentary Services Including. Massages and Hand Paraffin Treatments for Bridgeport Guests. Saturday and Sunday Continental Breakfast. Rejuvenate, Laugh and Enjoy Quality Time with Friends and Relatives. Activity Sign Up Available at Check In. Two Night Package. Valid: Friday, April 22, 2016 – Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Mother’s Day Weekend: A Weekend to Pamper Mom!
Complimentary Sunday Brunch Featuring Egg Bake Buffet, Salmon, Sausage, Bagels, Sweet Rolls and More. Valid: Friday, May 6, 2016 – Sunday, May 8, 2016.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Kick-Off the Summer of 2016 With a Bridgeport Celebration. Friday Welcome Reception with Hors d’oeuvres. Attend the Sturgeon Bay Fine Arts Fair Saturday and Sunday. Savor a Free Festival Brat or Burger. Continental Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Chance to Win a Three Night Stay at Bridgeport Resort Included with Every Three Night Stay! Three Night Package. Valid: Friday, May 27, 2016 – Monday, May 30, 2016.
Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. (Packages subject to advance reservations and availability.) Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day! All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and offer some great seasonal packages (unless otherwise noted, packages require a 2-night stay).
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love: Wine and roses await your arrival!! Whether it’s you and your honey, 2 couples, or your entire family, all sweethearts will enjoy the fabulous accommodations at Glidden Lodge Beach Resort. What could be more perfect to cap off this escape than a $40 dinner certificate to Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant, voted by the readers of Door County Magazine as having the best setting in all of Door County? It’s right next door! Since its inception in the late 1930s, the beauty and serenity of the Glidden Lodge Beach Resort site have made it a favorite place for lovers of all ages. Recently voted the “Most Romantic Place to Stay.” Available through April 21, 2016 (excluding holiday periods).
- Tranquil Spa Retreat: Make time just for you with a special retreat from the ordinary. Saguaro’s Day Spa and Glidden Lodge Beach Resort have teamed up to deliver the most tranquil off-season package yet! Upon arrival you will be presented with a spa certificate (a $60 value) for your choice of massage, body wrap, manicure, pedicure, steam therapy, and much more! After pampering yourself at the spa come back to Glidden Lodge and escape to a scenic suite overlooking Lake Michigan with in-room whirlpool and fireplace to help ease your cares away. Available through April 21, 2016 (excluding holiday periods).
- Wine Lovers Package: We have teamed up with some of the BEST wineries Door County has to offer! Upon check-in you will be given $50 worth of gift certificates to be used at one or more of the following: Door Penninsula Winery, Orchard Country Winery, Red Oak Winery and Simon Creek Winery. WOW what a line-up! Cheers. Available through April 21, 2016 (excluding holiday periods).
We are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend!
- Romantic Escape Package: includes Two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite, $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub Champagne and Stone Harbor flutes, 30 Minute Horse Carriage Ride, Chocolates, and Rose on pillow.
- Nature of Romance Package: includes Two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed Whirlpool/Fireplace Suite, a gorgeous sensual Door County Gift Basket in your suite, $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub, $25 Door County Gift Certificate to use anywhere in the county, and Door Peninsula Winery tour & tasting.
- Arts & Heritage Package: includes Two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite, $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant & Pub, and a pass for two to the Maritime Museum, a pass for two to the Door Peninsula Winery, and a thirty minute carriage ride.
Package Rates vary depending on the packages and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and guest reservation. http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (877) 746-0700
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. Check out these great lodging packages and book your stay today.
- Stay and Save: The longer you stay, the more you save! Reservations must be made directly with the hotel at 1-800-440-4057 from 8 AM – 10 PM. No online reservations accepted with this offer. Valid through April 30, 2016 (to receive the discount, your stay must be before April 30, 2016) Not valid with any other offers or packages. Advance reservations required.
- Stay two nights, save 10% per night
- Stay three nights, save 15 % per night
- Stay four nights or longer save 20% per night
- Spring Fling: Enjoy your two night stay at Westwood Shores. When you arrive, you will receive a $50 gift certificate towards dinner at the Nightengale Restaurant in Sturgeon Bay (they are closed on Sunday so we will substitute the gift certificate with a Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate), a basket in your suite with goodies made in Door County and a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau gift certificate. Two night stay required. Not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. This package offers a reduced room rate plus reduced charges on package items. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added. Call for current pricing. Valid April 9, 2016 – June 5, 2016 (Not Valid May 27, 28 or 29, 2016).
On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free property wide WiFi too! Also as about great Package Add-Ons like flowers, fudge, a spa certificate, winery tours, or a basket of relaxing goodies! Packages are not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations are required. Packages offer a reduced room rate plus reduced charges on package items. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
Things to Remember when booking your Door County stay:
- Lodging Packages and Specials usually exclude Holidays and Festival weekends.
- Make sure to name the Lodging Package or Special when booking, these are almost exclusively available by phone reservation.
- 7 day advance notice is appreciated for certain Packages, but it never hurts to ask what is available!
- Don’t forget to mention Door County Lodging when booking!
*If you’ve already made your reservations online, give the lodging a call and ask about packages and other add-ons you might like to enhance your visit.