This Sunday, May 10th is Mother’s Day and Door County, Wisconsin is the perfect place to bring her for pampering, shopping, dining, entertainment, and of course, relaxation – check out these fabulous Last Minute Lodging options and make reservations to share Door County with your favorite lady! Check out Door County Chefs Blog Music, Meals, & Mimosas: Mother’s Day Weekend 2015 and make reservations for a Mother’s Day Buffet. If you can’t get mom up to the Peninsula this weekend, most lodgings and restaurants offer gift certificates – give Mom the gift of a Door County Getaway!
AppleCreek Resort is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek and has various rooms to choose from including hotel-style rooms, suites, and a private guest house. Click HERE to see rooms available for this Mother’s Day weekend. Book your visit and ask about rates and packages that include tons of shopping and dining discounts! Call for Seasonal “OFF PREMISE ONLY” Pet-Friendly rentals (w/approval) of 1-3 bedroom vacation homes and cottages. Always call for the best Rates & Packages: 800.569.0059 or 920.868.3525.
The Shallows Resort on the water south of Egg Harbor has Shoreside Motel rooms & Gatehouse suites, and 2 bedroom Beach Houses available this weekend. A family-owned and family-friendly resort, their variety of accommodations is designed to meet your vacation needs. Enjoy sunsets from the dock, or launch one of their kayaks, canoes or rowboats, or try cast out a line and relax. Call 800.257.1560 or email email@example.com for reservations.
Coachlite Inn in Sister Bay is set in the quiet of the pines offering the illusion of seclusion, while still being just half a mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Several rooms and suites are still available this weekend to treat the mother in your life to a special getaway. Book a Classic or Deluxe Room, a Deluxe Plus Room which features a single whirlpool tub, or a Queen Suite with a fireplace, double whirlpool tub, and a Kitchenette. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast, and soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. Reservations: 920.854.5503.
- Coachlite Inn Spring Special: Stay 5 nights in now thru June 1, 2015 at rack rate and receive the 6th & 7th nights free! **Special must be mentioned at time of reservation.
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this lovely Inn has 1 and 2 bedroom suites are still available this weekend, offering the perfect balance of quaint charm and many resort amenities. All guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. The suites include a small kitchenette, living room with fire place and a whirlpool tub. The 1 bedroom suite is $147 per night and the 2 bedroom suite is $175 per night. Call 800.324.5427.
Eagle Harbor Inn Season of Blossoms Package: Go Local. Go Nature. Go Door County. Come out of hibernating & join us for two nights in our lovely B&B Inn on Ephraim’s Main Street. Be welcomed with fresh spring flowers and homemade chocolate dipped strawberries; fill up on our delightfully full breakfast served garden side each morning, explore the trails with your pass to peninsula state park, tootle the back roads with a $25 certificate to put toward your greatest find while taking home your own bulb forcing jar! Rate $335 plus tax
- Eagle Harbor Inn Season of Blossoms Package: Suite Picnic! Romance Spring in your Whirlpool Suite in our waterfront Village of Ephraim in Door County, welcomed by fresh daffodils & homemade chocolate dipped strawberries served on a keepsake slate cheeseboard! Draw your herbal bath in a 6 foot double whirlpool with soothing bath grains & loofah. Dream for two nights in down luxury on new beds & wake the first morning to breakfast in bed. Rate $325plus tax, weekdays, $405plus tax, weekends.
The Settlement Courtyard Inn, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, has several vacancies available for this coming weekend including: Courtyard Rooms with 1 King or Courtyard Rooms with 2 Queens. The rates for these rooms are part of their Spring Special, running at $109 a night. These rooms accommodate 2 people. There are also Whirlpool Suites available at $199 a night, these accommodate two people.
Also available is the Coach House Suite, Two-Bedroom Suite, and Three-Bedroom Suite. The Two-Bedroom Suite is $249 and it accommodates four people. The Three-Bedroom Suite accommodates four people as well at $299 a night with a three-night minimum requirement. The Coach House Suite is a two-bedroom house that accommodates four people at $299 a night. Located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Ask about their great spa packages too! Visit online or call for your reservations: 920.868.9200 or 877.398.9308.
- Settlement Courtyard Inn Spring Special: $109/night Courtyard Room. 3rd night just $75 when all 3 nights are Sunday-Thursday. Includes Continental-Plus Breakfast. Double occupancy. Available now thru May 21, 2015.
- Settlement Courtyard Inn Early Summer Special: $129/night Courtyard Room. 3rd night just $75 when all 3 nights are Sunday-Thursday. Includes Continental-Plus Breakfast. Double occupancy. Available May 22-June 18, 2015.
Egg Harbor Lodge sits atop the bluff overlooking the waters of Green Bay in Egg Harbor. All room types are available for Mother’s Day weekend, and they are offering a Special: Stay 2 Nights & Get the 3rd night FREE! Enjoy stunning views of the water from a Top Deck, Balcony, or Patio room, or book the Stonehearth Suite for an extra special experience. Splash and swim in their outdoor pool or invigorate in the indoor whirlpool. For reservations call 920.868.3115.
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forests. Rooms are still available this weekend for Mother’s Day, and they are offering their Spring Fever Nature Package and Spring Romance Package (see below). Guests are welcome to enjoy the property, catching a glimpse wildlife with a walk beyond the patio. Call for more information: 888.795.5726.
- Hearth LodgeOpen Hearth Lodge Spring Fever Nature Package: Included is a map of blossoms and blooms with a State Park Admission sticker that will start you on your adventure. Pick up box lunches or dine in with a $25 gift card from Julie’s Park Cafe. Enjoy a game of mini golf. Also included is a $25 Door County Gift Certificate that can be used however you choose – shopping, restaurant, farm market, winery… Return to the lodge to relax, swim or watch a movie. Included is the use of a DVD player, a movie and popcorn during your 2 night stay. PRICE: Weekends $225 for 2 people in a Lodge Room, midweek $200.
- Open Hearth Lodge Spring Romance Package: Enjoy a Carriage ride for 2; play a round a Mini golf; then stop in at Julie’s Park Café for a jar of jam or salad dressing to take home. Unwind over a gourmet dinner at the Inn at Kristofer’s with a $50 Gift certificate. You will also have the $25 Door County Gift Certificate to spend as you choose (meal, activity, shopping). Return to the Lodge to relax, swim or soak in the whirlpool. Included is the use of a DVD player and a movie with popcorn. PRICE: Weekends in a Lodge Room: $305 for 2 people, midweek $265… In a King whirlpool Room Weekends $345, midweek $305.
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Beachfront welcomes dogs in designated rooms with prior approval. For Mother’s Day weekend, they still have available one room, side view with 1 queen bed for both the 8th and 9th for $75 per night, as well as a couple lakefront rooms for just Friday night for $90. Call for reservations or information: 866.251.0750.
- Beachfront Inn Spring Midweek Special: Available now thru May 14; May 17–21; and May 24–June 11, 2015. Stay three consecutive nights, Sunday thru Thursday, and the third night will be FREE!
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay has rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens available this weekend. Resort amenities include a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend! Ask about their great lodging packages including Romantic Escape, Arts & Heritage, and Family Fun! Call 877.746.0700 or visit online for reservations!
Download the Door County Chefs FREE Mobile Dining Guide App for iPhone or Android and find a great spot to take Mom for Brunch, Lunch, or Supper!