While any season you can spend on the Door Peninsula is sure to be wonderful, Autumn is a favorite for locals and visitors alike. As the leaves begin to turn slowly to yellow, orange, and fiery red, and a certain crispness is infused into the fresh Door County air, the beloved fall flavors start to creep into restaurants’ menus and the farmer’s markets are bountiful and as vibrant as the changing leaves. Door County’s hotels, inns, resorts, and B&Bs want to help you experience the flavors of the season with great lodging specials and packages including breakfasts, dinners, baskets of local goodies, wine and chocolates, and gift certificates! There are great festivals to enjoy including Harvest Fest in Sturgeon Bay, Autumn Fest in Baileys Harbor, Pumpkin Patch in Egg Harbor, Fall Fest in Sister Bay, and Jack O’ Lantern Days in Fish Creek, but don’t wait to book your Fall Fling to Door County – festival weekends fill up quickly!
Beachfront Inn, located on the water in Baileys Harbor offers warm hospitality while providing guests a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and make new memories. Beachfront welcomes dogs in designated rooms with prior approval. Call 866.251.0750.
Taste of Baileys Harbor Package at Beachfront Inn
- After selecting your room for two nights at Beachfront Inn (prices range from $114-$215), upgrade your stay with a Taste of Baileys Harbor package for an additional $110: Package includes Baileys Harbor Cornerstone $25 gift certificate, Door County Brewery two flights of beer sampling, Lakeshore Adventures $50 Gift certificate where you can kayak to the sunken ships in the harbor, jet ski, paddleboard, try your hand at salmon fishing on Lake Michigan or merchandise at their store, and a Door County Visitor Bureau $25 gift certificate to enjoy anywhere in Door County.
Maxwelton Braes Lodge is located just north of Jacksonport and south of Baileys Harbor. They offer Lodge Rooms and wonderful Vintage Fairway Suites Call for Reservations: 920.839.2321.
So Delicious, So Door County Package at Maxwelton Braes
- Enjoy a 2 night stay at Maxwelton Braes, a wine tasting and bottle of wine from Orchard County Winery, and a $25 DCVB gift certificate. Prices vary based on lodging options.
The Ridges Inn & Suites in Baileys Harbor offers a quiet wood-side location adjacent to The Ridges Sanctuary, Inc. Their rooms and suites include Satellite TV, A/C, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and some have double whirlpools & fireplaces, private gardens and more, and they also have a rental cottage perfect for families! (Ask about pet friendly accommodations too!) Call for reservations now 920-839-2127 or book online.
So Delicious, So Door County Romance Package at The Ridges
- Let us help you create a romantic two night stay! Your visit will include a beautiful floral arrangement, a delectable gift basket (wine and cheese), a $25 Door County gift certificate to use at 1000′s of area businesses, as well as a $60 certificate for a delicious meal at one of Baileys Harbor’s outstanding restaurants—Pasta Vino’s, The Harbor Fish Market, Chives, or The English Inn of Fish Creek. Rates – Deluxe: $349.00; Deluxe Plus: $369.00; Queen Suite: $409.00; Kitchenette Suite: $429.00.
The Ashbrooke is an adult vacation resort hotel – get away from it all! Located in the heart of Egg Harbor, you’ll find yourselves just minutes from fabulous shopping, delicious food, and lots of activities and entertainment. The Ashbrooke offers a variety of rooms and suites, including whirlpool suites, as well as amenities including indoor pool, dry-heat sauna, and whirlpool, and a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in every room. Call 877.868.3113
Breakfast on Us Package at The Ashbrooke
- Stay in one of our newly redecorated Signature Rooms with in-room two-person whirlpool and fireplace for two or more nights mid-week (Sunday-Thursday) and receive a 10% discount off of the regular nightly rate, a welcome bottle of champagne and a $25 certificate for breakfast at the Village Cafe located within a short walk of the hotel. This package is available through Thursday, September 19th.
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this delightful Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. B&B rooms include a scrumptious breakfast each morning and all guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. Ask about their Tee Time, Culinary Weekend, Bike Tour, and Honeymoon packages too! Call 800.324.5427.
Organic Farm Basket Bounty Package at Eagle Harbor Inn
- Celebrate the ‘Bounty of the County’ staying one or two nights in our lovely B&B including our sumptuous full home cooked breakfast served gardenside! We’ll welcome you with a Seasonal Bouquet & Chocolate Dipped Strawberries on arrival, & gather a basket of fresh seasonal Organic Vegetables to take home! Splurge where our shopping is the best in the Midwest with a $25 Door County Gift Certificate! Rates – 1 Night B&B = $198, 2 nights B&B = $396. Weeknights, Sunday – Thursday. (Weekends: 2 night minimum B&B = $396)
- For spa seekers, stay in our elegant One Bedroom Whirlpool Suites with our Homemade Breakfast Basket delivered the first morning for Breakfast in Bed! Suites offer a 6’ whirlpool w/reostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah & two way fireplace between the master bedroom & living room, apt. sized kitchen & private deck. All amenities above are offered.Rates – 1 night Suite = $237, 2 nights Suite = $474. Weeknights, Sunday – Thursday. (Weekends: 2 night minimum Suite = $588)
- *Packages not available last weekend in September or first three weekends in October.
Ephraim Shores Resort is also home to Second Story Restaurant and is located in the heart of Ephraim, with a beautiful view of Eagle Harbor. It’s a “Shore thing” at Ephraim Shores where you can stay in whirlpool rooms and kitchenette rooms, enjoy their indoor heated pool and hot tub, exercise room, WiFi, bikes, and game room, or just sit and enjoy the view from our private waterfront sundeck. Dine at Second Story Restaurant on site, serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Ephraim Shores is the waterfront family destination you’ve been looking for! Call 920.854.2371 or 877.854.2371.
So Delicious, So Door County Package at Ephraim Shores
- Included with this package is a $25 Door County Gift Certificate, a $25 Second Story Restaurant Gift Certificate, Cherry Salsa with Chips, Two Winery Tour Tickets, and Two Exclusive Ephraim Shores coffee mugs. Valid: September 2-30, 2014. Price: $315+tax.
Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. With Peninsula State Park as a backyard, you can practically bike, hike, walk, snowshoe, or ski right from your hotel room or condo door. Reserve the Conference Room where you can sit by the fire, play cards or watch the big game! Call for reservations 800.686.6621.
Create Your Own Delicious Experience Package at Homestead Suites
- Your best vacation location in Door County just got better! Stay at the Homestead Suites for 2 nights at the regular rate and receive a One Day Pass to appreciate Peninsula State Park, PLUS a $25 DCVB Gift certificate to use at your favorite eatery or other merchant. Valid Sept. 2 thru Oct. 8. Call or go online and request the “Delicious” Package.
Coachlite Inn in Sister Bay is clean and comfortable. Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just half a mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Book a Classic or Deluxe Room, a Deluxe Plus Room which features a single whirlpool tub, or a Queen Suite with a fireplace, double whirlpool tub, and a Kitchenette. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast, and soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill. Reservations: 920.854.5503.
So Delicious, So Door County Romance Package at Coachlite Inn
- Let us help you create a romantic two night stay at the Coachlite Inn & Suites of Sister Bay Door County! Your getaway will include a beautiful flower arrangement, a specialty gift basket (wine and cheese), a $25 Door County gift certificate, as well as a $60 certificate for a gourmet meal at one of Sister Bay’s finest restaurants – The Inn at Kristofers, The Mission Grill, Chop Steakhouse, or The English Inn of Fish Creek. Rates – Deluxe Room: $369; Deluxe Plus: $389; Queen Suite: $429; Kitchenette Suite: $449.
Country House Resort in Sister Bay is an adult retreat and a perfect place to get away from it all. Country House Resort also welcomes your best friend, with approval – ask about their Dog-Friendly rooms and check out their Dogs Welcome page online for great recommendations for enjoying Door County with your pet (see details). Call for more information: 800.424.0041.
Segway Tour – Dining – 3 Night Package at Country House Resort
- Available thru October 19, 2014, enjoy three nights lodging for two in a room or suite, most with a private waterview balcony, and a buffet breakfast. Two tickets for the Segway Tour of Peninsula State Park. The tour consists of a Segway lesson and a 1 & ½ hour tour, traveling up and down the hills through the park and offering magnificent views of the Bay of Green Bay. Dinner for two at the Sister Bay Bowl or Alexander’s Restaurant and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate. The three night packages begin at $589 and vary with room selection. See our website or call for details.
Segway Tour/ Dining/ 2 Night Package at Country House Resort
- Available thru October 16, 2014, enjoy two nights lodging, Sunday thru Thursday, for two in a room or suite, most with a private water-view balcony, and a buffet breakfast. Two tickets for the Segway Tour of Peninsula State Park. The tour consists of a Segway lesson and a 1 & ½ hour tour, traveling up and down the hills through the park and offering magnificent views of the Bay of Green Bay. Dinner for two at the Sister Bay Bowl or Alexander’s Restaurant and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate. The two night packages begin at $442 and vary with room selection. See website or call for details.
Theatre & Dining Package at Country House Resort
- Available September 3 through October 19, 2014, this package includes a 3 night stay for two and tickets for Peninsula Players, presenting “Always…Patsy Cline”, a musical featuring more than 25 of her timeless hits, and for American Folklore Theatre, The Bachelors, at the Door Community Auditorium. A gourmet box dinner by Top Shelf to enjoy while watching the sunset before the Players performance. Dinner before or after the AFT performance is provided by Sister Bay Bowl or Alexander’s Restaurant. A $25 Door County Gift Certificate is also included. Package prices vary with room selection and start at $589. See our web site or call for details.
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forests. Guests are welcome to enjoy the property, catching a glimpse wildlife with a walk beyond the patio. Call for reservations: 888.795.5726.
A Taste of Door County Package at Open Hearth
- The Fall harvest brings an abundance of products to the farm markets in the area. Enjoy the changing of seasons, with flavors unique to Door County. Spend 2 nights at the Lodge, dine at Julie’s Park Café and enjoy a $25 Door County gift certificate which will allow you to shop for your own tasty treats. You can also choose a Keepsake tote or ball cap from the Open Hearth Lodge. Play a round of mini golf. Relax at the Lodge, swim, soak in the whirlpool, watch a DVD movie, or take a walk to Pebble beach. Package for 2 People: $289+tax Friday-Saturdays; $249+tax Sunday-Thursday.
Bridgeport Waterfront Resort is located in the historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. Bridgeport offers spacious one, two and three bedroom suites – with each guestroom featuring a whirlpool, a fireplace and a complete kitchen. Enjoy an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools (with an indoor splash park and playground designed for the youngsters), a whirlpool, a sauna, a fitness center and complimentary high speed wireless internet. Call for reservations: 800.671.9190. (All packages subject to Advance Reservations and Availability.)
Door County Fall Get Away Package at Bridgeport Resort
- Stay two nights; take 10% off our regular daily rates. Stay three nights; take 15% off of our regular daily rates. Stay four or more nights; take 20% off of our daily rates. Packages include a $25.00 Door County Gift Certificate and $30.00 Gift Certificate to Woldt’s Corner Pub. Package valid Sunday through Thursday until Oct 31, 2014. Not valid with any other discount or promotion, subject to advance reservations and availability
The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast. Enjoy a weekend – or more! – away, in cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Call for more information and reservations: 877.948.5223.
So Delicious, so Door County Package at White Lace Inn
- Two-night stay for two, including a full breakfast, $25 Door County gift Certificate, $20 gift card towards White Lace Inn in-store items, $50 coupon towards dinner at Inn at Cedar Crossing and 20% off coupon for Dancing Bear Shop. Package price: $290 – $520.
Bay Shore Inn in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. Call for reservations: 800.556.4551, or visit them online.
Light House Scenic Trolley Tour at Bay Shore Inn
- Come stay at The Beautiful Bay Shore Inn this fall in a one bedroom water view suite with living room, kitchen and private deck on the water for two nights and receive a guided tour of four light houses by trolley. Discover some of the Peninsula’s most scenic coves and hidden bays. This includes lunch at the Top Deck Restaurant on the shores of Lake Michigan and a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau certificate. This package is for 2 people; $366+ tax for 2 week day nights. (Trolley Tours are Monday through Friday.) Valid thru October 18, 2014.
Ghost Trolley Tours of Door County at Bay Shore Inn
- Step aboard the “trolley of the doomed” as we share tales of ghostly sunken ships, haunted light houses. Join our scary, fun, one of a kind informational nightly tour! This includes a two night stay at The Scenic Bay Shore Inn in a one bedroom water view suite with living room, full kitchen and private deck. You’ll also receive a $25 Door County Visitor Bureau certificate and $40 dinner certificate to the Nightingale Supper Club, a local favorite for prime rib and fresh seafood. Valid thru October 31, 2014.
Find more Door County Visitor Bureau’s So Delicious, So Door County promotions HERE.
Recent News & Deals
- Holiday Dining in Door County, WI
- December 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Holiday Tree Lightings, Christmas in the Village, Polar Plunge & NYE Festivities!
- November 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Tree Lightings, Christmas by the Bay, Capture the Spirit, & Holly Days!