The scenic drive to Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin is still white with snow in some places, but the temperatures will be heating up soon, as will the competition at the 26th Annual Brown Trout Tournament! Okay, so first there’s Easter weekend April 18-20th with an Easter Egg Hunt at the Baileys Harbor Ball Field, but then it’s time to fish, or, if your friends are on the water and you’d rather not be, gather your girlfriends for the Groovin’ Sisterhood Weekend fun. Plan ahead to be in Door County for these upcoming Spring Events, and visit Baileys Harbor this Spring to enjoy pre-season lodging rates, specials, and packages…
Door County’s Upcoming 2014 Spring Events:
- April 19 Easter Egg Hunts
- April 20 is Easter Sunday! Easter Brunches & Buffets
- April 22 is Earth Day! (event on April 26)
- April 24-27 is the 6th Annual Groovin’ Sisterhood Weekend in Sturgeon Bay
- April 25-27 is the 26th Annual Baileys Harbor Brown Trout Tournament
- April 26 Love the Earth Concert at Lost Moth Gallery in Egg Harbor
- May 3 is the Door County Half Marathon
- May 10 is the 2nd ever Roofing of the Goats Parade in Sister Bay
- May 11 is Mothers Day!
- May 15-18 is the Girlfriends Great EGGscape in Egg Harbor
- May 17 is the annual Spring Fling & Scottie Rally in Baileys Harbor
- May 22-24 is the 12th Annual Door County Festival of Nature
- May 24-25 is the 42nd Annual Maifest in Jacksonport
- May 24-25 is the Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair
- May 26 is Memorial Day!
Spring 2014 Lodging Specials in Baileys Harbor
Beachfront Inn is located on the shores of Lake Michigan in Baileys Harbor. A pet friendly hotel with 160 feet of sand beach, as well as three decks to relax on, evening campfires with free s’mores, high speed WiFi, and a brand new outdoor pool, the Beachfront Inn is sure to please. Last year, Beachfront Inn was the subject of a Hotel Impossible project, and the results are spectacular. Check out video clips from the episode at the Travel Channel, and read about the experience HERE. Open for reservation beginning April 18th, call 920.839.2345920.839.2345 now to book your Spring stay in Door County!
Spring Midweek Special at Beachfront Inn
Valid: April 18-May 16 & May 26-June 12, 2014. If you stay three consecutive nights, Sunday thru Thursday, the third night at our Baileys Harbor hotel will be 50% off.
“Your Cup Runneth Over” 2 Night Vacation Package at Beachfront Inn
This two night stay for two people (excluding room 204 & room 206) at the Beachfront Inn includes a delicious bottle of Door County Peninsula wine in your hotel room, Door County wine tasting for two at Stone’s Throw Winery & complimentary wine glasses, a custom handmade wine cork from North West Designs, and a $50 gift certificate for a scrumptious, gourmet dinner for two at the Max Supper Club (call for dining details). Valid: April 18 thru June 13, 2014. Rate: $299.
“Hot Dog!” Dog Friendly Vacation Special Beachfront Inn
This two night stay in a dog friendly Door County hotel room at the Beachfront Inn (2 persons & dog) includes a 1 Day Wisconsin State Park Pass, a $50 Gift Certificate to Harbor Fish Market & Grille where you can dine with your dog, this dog friendly Door County restaurant even has a canine menu available, and a $25 Gift Certificate from the Door County Visitors Bureau. Valid: April 18 thru June 13, 2014. Rate: $324.
Maxwelton Braes Lodge is located just south of Baileys Harbor in the middle of a gorgeous 18 hole golf course on the Lake Michigan side of the county. With Lodge Suites and Rooms, as well as their Vintage Fairway Suites, Maxwelton Braes will surround you with a beautiful landscape to play in and offers great on-site dining. Book a two or more night stay May 1 thru June 15, 2014, and take advantage of their Early Bird Spring Special for 20% off your stay (excludes Holiday and Festival weekends). Call 920.839.2321920.839.2321 or book online!
Nelson Lakeview Suites and Motel, located on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan in the heart of Baileys Harbor, offers balcony vistas of the sunrise over the harbor, the opportunity to fish off the pier and watch boats coming in. Their suites offer all the comforts of home and are close to restaurants, galleries, shopping, and the great outdoors. Enjoy their private rock beach, and upon request, complimentary boat slips at the new Baileys Harbor Marina right next door. Enjoy a true Door County Experience here! Book your stay by calling 920.839.2326920.839.2326, and visit them online to check out their lovely rooms, open year round!
Recent News & Deals
- Holiday Dining in Door County, WI
- December 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Holiday Tree Lightings, Christmas in the Village, Polar Plunge & NYE Festivities!
- November 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Tree Lightings, Christmas by the Bay, Capture the Spirit, & Holly Days!