March in Door County can be a surprising month, sometimes offering balmy spring days, though more often than not stormy weather gives credence to the saying that March “comes in like a lion.” Will it “go out like a lamb” this year? Well, we’ll see … but chilly winds and a snowy landscape endure for now, and so do these great lodging specials and packages in Egg Harbor and Baileys Harbor!
BAILEYS HARBOR LODGING PACKAGES & SPECIALS MARCH 2014
Maxwelton Braes is located just south of Baileys Harbor (north of Jacksonport) and offers beautiful rooms and Lodge Suites which include both single and double bedrooms, with full bathrooms, and a sitting area. Amenities include features such as a jacuzzi tub, Directv, and more. Valentine’s Day is over, but the season of love continues all year long – and what better time to explore the scenic side of the Peninsula than blustery March! Reservations: 920.839.2321920.839.2321.
Romance is in the Air Package at Maxwelton Braes
- This two night stay in our standard king size room includes:
- Fresh Flowers from Design Door County
- Wine Tasting for two at Stone’s Throw Winery in Baileys Harbor
- A $25 gift certificate to your choice restaurant location of Pasta Vino, the Baileys Harbor Cornerstone Pub, or the Coyote Roadhouse.
- Rates: $294 Sunday-Thursday and $332 for Friday and Saturday stays.
Nelson Lakeview Suites & Motel is clean and affordable, and located right in the heart of Baileys Harbor on the water so you can watch the sunrise over icy Michigan. With The Ridges Sanctuary trails to hike, activities to participate in, and the Baileys Harbor beach (perfect for snow angel and snow castle building!) so close, you can relax and still stay active while enjoying the peace and quiet of Door County in March. Room rates start at just $80/night this time of year! Call for availability: 920.839.2326920.839.2326.
Scofield North Waterfront Rentals in Baileys Harbor is situated along 300 feet of spectacular Lake Michigan shoreline. Their lodging options include the historic Log Home and the Stone Cottage. Rental is by the week from mid-June, July, and August, but you can still experience these beautiful properties and enjoy a shorter stay (three night minimum) this March. Well-behaved pets are welcome with permission! Please call for rates and availability: 920.839.1503920.839.1503, 877.376.4667877.376.4667.
EGG HARBOR LODGING PACKAGES & SPECIALS MARCH 2014
Door County Lighthouse Inn is a cozy, maritime-styled B&B with Log Cabin and Condo rentals as well. Located in the downtown area of Egg Harbor, they are currently offering these great packages to help you enjoy Door County’s snowy March this year. Reservations: 920.868.9088920.868.9088, 866.868.9088. 866.86
March & April Third Night On Us Special at Door County Lighthouse Inn
- Available in March & April 2014.
- Stay three nights and only pay for two! (Not combinable with other packages.)
- Optional add on: Door County Trolley Tour – Mayberry’s private carriage or sleigh ride.
Sleigh Bells & Romance Package at Door County Lighthouse Inn
- Available Weekends through March 2014.
- Enjoy a cup of hot cider, popcorn, and cookies (upon request).
- Take part in the Winter Wonderland Trolley Tour (Saturday only):
- Wine taste at two of Door County’s award winning wineries, followed by a cozy sleigh ride thru “The Doors” most beautiful wintry landscapes.
- Fireside lunch at the historic White Gull Inn.
- Elegant dinner at The English Inn with your $50 dinner coupon towards dinner.
- $25 Door County Gift Certificate is yours and can be used at most shops and restaurants.
- Two night package rate: $401-$491 depending upon room selection.
Recent News & Deals
- Holiday Dining in Door County, WI
- December 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Holiday Tree Lightings, Christmas in the Village, Polar Plunge & NYE Festivities!
- November 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Tree Lightings, Christmas by the Bay, Capture the Spirit, & Holly Days!