Sister Bay’s construction hasn’t stopped area restaurants and shops from being open, and it won’t stop you from enjoying Door County’s recent fall of delightfully heavy snow! Whether you crave a little speed and the rush of a snowmobile ride, or like the leisurely pace of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, the snow is here – so get out and enjoy it! Build a snowman or a snow fort with the kids, toss around some snowballs, then head inside to warm up at one of these great Door County Lodgings – offering specials to help you enjoy winter on the Door Peninsula!
Check out our blog, Door County Warms Up Winter 2014, to find out what’s happening in the rest of Door County in late-January and early-February. Sister Bay Lodging Specials…
SISTER BAY LODGING SPECIALS
Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay invites you to enjoy the pristine hiking trails in Door County and will even provide snowshoes with this great special, available with a two-night stay in a Premier Suite only and weather permitting of course! Call for reservations and availability: 866.854.7195.
Winter Snowshoe Special at Birchwood Lodge
- Hike the trails with a pair of snowshoes provided by Birchwood Lodge
- Homemade hot cocoa served with marshmallows and a plate of shortbread cookies.
Coachlite Inn is clean and comfortable. Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just half a mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Call for reservations: 800.745.5031.
Experience Door County Package for 2 at Coachlite Inn
Come to the Coachlite Inn & Suites and explore beautiful Door County! This two-night package includes a unique sightseeing tour on a Door County Trolley, tickets to Fish Creek’s drive-in movie theater, a one day pass to explore Peninsula State Park, and a fish boil dinner for two at the Old Post Office in Ephraim.
2-night package rates:
- Deluxe Room: $349.00 (Scenic Tour) / $399.00 (Lighthouse Tour)
- Deluxe Plus: $369.00 (Scenic Tour) / $439.00 (Lighthouse Tour)
- Queen Suite: $409.00 (Scenic Tour) / $489.00 (Lighthouse Tour)
- Kitchenette Suite: $429.00 (Scenic Tour) / $549.00 (Lighthouse Tour)
Scandinavian Lodge in Sister Bay turns those winter chills into winter thrills and can accommodate a variety of stays from romantic and peaceful for just the two of you, to a serene and spacious place for family and friends. Mention this Special when you make your reservation: 888.64LODGE.
Winter Special at Scandinavian Lodge
Available Now through February, 2014 (Not available Valentine’s Weekend.)
- Stay 2 nights & receive a $30 Gift Card to a Local Restaurant!
- Stay 3 nights & receive the 3rd Night FREE!
- Stay 4 nights & receive both…$30 Gift Card to a Local Restaurant & the 4th Night FREE!
Country House Resort in Sister Bay is an adult retreat and a perfect place to get away from it all. Check out this great special available now through May 8, 2014. Advance reservations are required. Check for black-out dates. Call for more information: 800.424.0041.
Getaway Special at Country House Resort
- Stay Three or More Nights and Receive Dinner for Two at the White Gull Inn or the Alexander’s Restaurant. (Retail value of up to $50.)
- Advance reservations are required. Check for black out dates.
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forests. Guests are welcome to enjoy the property, catching a glimpse wildlife with a walk beyond the patio. Special Winter Rates are available now through May 8, 2014 and start at just $60 Weeknights and $79 Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays. Call for more information: 888.795.5726.