Door County is a snow-sports enthusiast’s dream! From Fish Creek’s Winter Festival and snowshoeing and cross-country skiing events at Peninsula State Park (and other parks too!) to the Peninsula School of Art’s SOUP! event, you’ll want to check out these great lodging specials and book your room today to warm up your winter in Door County!
JAN. 18 & FEB. 1, 2014—Peninsula State Park Events: The 5th Annual Family Ski and Snowshoe will be on Saturday, Jan. 18 from 10am-12pm, and the 8th Annual Candlelight Hike/Ski will be on Saturday, Feb. 1 from 5:30pm-8pm.
JAN. 31-FEB. 2, 2014—Fish Creek Winter Festival: The will be held January 31st through February 2nd in 2014, in Clark Park. Friday from 12pm-10pm, Saturday from 9am-10pm, and Sunday from 10:30am-noon. Click the link for details about this fun weekend celebrating in the snow!
FEB. 1, 2014—Peninsula School of Art SOUP! Benefit Event: On February 1st from 11am-3pm you’ll be able to select and purchase from over 500 handcrafted ceramic bowls and enjoy a bountiful soup-and-bread buffet donated by Door County restaurants.
Check out our blog, Door County Warms Up Winter 2014, to find out what’s happening in the rest of Door County in late-January and early-February. Fish Creek
FISH CREEK LODGING SPECIALS
Settlement Courtyard Inn in Fish Creek is also home to the Lavender Spa, which, though closed in winter, is open by pre-arranged appointment. Call to make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance: 920-493-3524.
Winter Coach House Suite Special Rates at Settlement Courtyard Inn
- Available all winter. Special winter rates do not include breakfast or daily housekeeping service.
- Cross-country skiing on site!
- $259 for 4 people or $229 for 2 people (Add first floor apt. for $125)
- Please mention the “Coach House Suite” when reserving this offer.
Winter Girlfriends Escape Package at Settlement Courtyard Inn
- Includes 2 nights lodging in the Coach House Suite
- Refresher Massages
- Bottle of Simon Creek wine per 2 people
- $299/person for 2 people, $216/person for 4 people, or $194/person for 6 people.
- Please mention the “Winter Girlfriends Escape Package” when reserving this offer.
Applecreek Resort in Fish Creek is located at the top of the hill and has various rooms to choose from including suites, rooms, and a private guest house. They offer great winter rates, but please call for the best Rates & Packages: 800-569-0059 or 920-868-3525.
Early January Rates & Packages at Applecreek Resort
- Suites: (Weekends) $99-$129 | 3 night package $249-$299. (All Weekdays) $79-$99 | 3 night package $199-$249.
- Hotel Style Rooms: (Weekends) $59-$79 | 3 night package $169-$229. (All Weekdays): $55-$69 | 3 night package $159-$199.
Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. Their hotel and condo rentals have Peninsula State Park as a backyard so you can practically bike, hike, or cross country ski right from your door! Get out and enjoy winter with friends and family this year! Reserve our Conference Room where you can sit by the fire, play cards or watch the big game! Call ahead for availability, plan your party, and create lasting memories when you stay at the Homestead Suites (please reference this ad when making your reservation) 800.686.6621.
Experience Group Travel at Homestead Suites
Make the Homestead Suites the spot for your next get-together! Enjoy discounted rates in their quiet seasons, and stay at the Homestead for your next X-Country Ski Outing, Family Reunion, Fishing Trip, Door County Wedding, Girls’ Weekend, Small Business Meeting or Seminar, Church or Fellowship Retreat or Bicycle or Golf trip.
Recent News & Deals
- Holiday Dining in Door County, WI
- December 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Holiday Tree Lightings, Christmas in the Village, Polar Plunge & NYE Festivities!
- November 2022 – Last Minute Lodging in Door County, WI – Winter Markets, Tree Lightings, Christmas by the Bay, Capture the Spirit, & Holly Days!