The lovely Door County villages of Ephraim and Baileys Harbor will celebrate the holidays on Saturday, December 7th, 2013. Whether you’re visiting to attend the festivities, planning your holiday shopping trip to Door County’s countless shops and galleries, or getting ready for a really Door County winter vacation, these local lodging establishments have made it easy to get a great deal on your stay!
Known for its “unspoiled beauty,” Ephraim really is a step back in time. Explore in the peaceful quiet of winter, and shop for hidden treasures, local arts, and handmade gifts. Ephraim’s Christmas in the Village celebration is on Saturday, December 7, 2013, so check out these great lodging specials in Ephraim from Eagle Harbor Inn, Ephraim Inn, or the Lodgings at Pioneer Lane, then check in to Door County!
The beautiful rooms at the Lodgings at Pioneer Lane can be reserved at great reduced winter rates this year, starting at just $109/night! Call 800.588.3565 toll free or local 920.854.7656 to reserve.
The Ephraim Inn is a bed and breakfast experience, and the best value this winter is to purchase a gift certificate in November. Use your gift certificate for your next stay or give the gift of Door County to someone special this season.
November Gift Certificate Offer at Ephraim Inn HURRY! OFFER ENDS SOON!
- Select any amount you desire, and Ephraim Inn will add 25% in additional dollar value if purchased in November.
- We will send the gift certificate and attractive information about the Inn and Door County right away.
- You will not be charged until December!
Eagle Harbor Inn is open year-round is offering a couple of great packages this winter! Check out their website to see their Wine Trail and Honeymoon Packages and more. Most popular is their “Winter Magic Package.”
Winter Magic Package at Eagle Harbor Inn
Package available November through May 1, 2014.
- Indulge in champagne & homemade chocolate truffles upon arrival in your beautiful whirlpool suite.
- Light your fire & kindle romance by your two-way fireplace or in your luxurious six foot whirlpool.
- Dream for two nights in feather down comfort and enjoy breakfast in bed on your first morning. We’ll deliver a homemade breakfast basket right to your door.
- Melt under a Swedish massage for two at The Spa at Sacred Grounds.
- Rate: $409
Baileys Harbor celebrates this holiday season with Christmas in the Harbor and their annual Tree Lighting Ceremony in conjunction with The Ridges Natural Christmas on December 7th, but Baileys Harbor is the place to be in Door County all winter long with family friendly outdoor activities from The Ridges Sanctuary and plenty of home-style cooking.
Nelson Lakeview Suites & Motel, located in downtown Baileys Harbor on the beach, offers rooms starting at just $75/day or $525/week, so you can stay and play as long as you want this winter.
Scofield North rental properties are located within walking distance of the golf course and Lawrence University’s Bjorklunden Norwegian chapel, and The Ridges Sanctuary and Baileys Harbor Yacht Club are only a few minutes farther to the north. Scofield North offers great winter rates (three night minimum) and even welcome well-behaved pets!
Special Winter Rates at Scofield North
Available November through April 30, 2014
- Starting at $1,595 Weekly and $255 Nightly
- Pet fee is $10 per night per dog (Max. 2)
- All rates are subject to change, please call local 920.839.1503 or toll-free 877.376.4667