Bridgeport Resort – Lodging Packages
November 1 - November 30
An event every month that begins at 2:00 am on day 1 of the month, repeating until April 30, 2020
Package Extras: Whether a Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon or Any Special Occasion, The Bridgeport Resort Staff will Supply the Following to Enhance the Experience:
- Outdoor Adventure (+$35): Includes a $30 gift certificate to Bay Shore Outfitters (Rentals Available: Kayak, Bicycle, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Cross County Skis and Snowshoes) and performance beverages and snacks for those living an active lifestyle. Two bottles of Rapid Red Cherry Juice and two performance packs (Dried Cherries, Cranberries, Soy Nuts, Cashews and Almonds).
- Door County Coffee (+$13): Package includes four single serving packages of Door County Coffee with two Bridgeport Resort monogrammed coffee cups.
- Small Door County Wine (+$20): Features one bottle of Door County Wine (White or Red) with one Bridgeport Resort monogrammed wine glass.
- Family Fun (+$22): Includes a $20 gift card to Sonny’s Pizzeria, two packages of microwave popcorn and a box of candy.
- Maritime Museum (+$25): Includes two tickets to the Maritime Museum, a Door County Lighthouse Map and a Door County Lighthouse Magnet.
- Round Cake (+$16): White, chocolate or marble cake with butter cream or powdered sugar (sweeter) frosting. Cake decorated with your choice of wording.
- Romance Basket (+$30): Includes an assortment of Handmade Door County Natural Bath and Body Products. Current basket includes Lavender Spray, Homemade Door County Soap, Bath Salts, Lotion, a Loofah, Lip Balm and a Bottle of Wine. Items may occasionally change based on availability. (White Zin, Chardonnay, Moscato or Merlot)
- Bottle of House Wine (+$14): Choice of Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, Moscato or Merlot.
- Mixed Flower Bouquet (+$30): Seasonal arrangement of mixed flowers.
Packages not valid with any other feature or promotion. All specials and packages subject to Advance Reservations, Black-out dates, and Availability. Excludes holiday and festival weekends unless otherwise specified.