Door County Lighthouse Vacation RentalsDoor County Lighthouse Vacation Rentals
Door County Lighthouse Vacation Rentals offers 9 different kinds of lodging for your family, couples traveling together, reunions, wedding attendees, groups attending Door County events or just love Door County and enjoy being located in the middle of this great peninsula.
- The Lighthouse Place which sleeps 6, was a new construction in 2016. It has a great back yard with privacy, patio with gas grill, fire-pit, Hammock for 2 and inside large open concept room. (2 bedroom, 2 bath and den with futon) Located in downtown Egg Harbor walking distance to shops, restaurants, and Harbor View Park with sunset view over the waters of Green Bay.
- Church Street House is also in Egg Harbors downtown area and has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. It also has a large open great room with fire place, a large deck and adjacent to Main Street Market for all your grocery needs. This house is also PET FRIENDLY w/ approval.
- Our Bluffwood House is a large 3 bedroom house in the Cherry Bluff woods which sleeps up to 10, just north of downtown Egg Harbor.
- We also have two Ridgewood Bluff first floor units, Awesome Sunset Condo & Awesome Sunset Condo Too, which are 2 bedroom with one or two baths depending which condo you choose. These two condos have an outdoor swimming pool, and the view of the village and the sunset over the bay is outstanding!
These rentals have a 3-night minimum stay and a 10% discount on any reservation of 5 nights or more. We do require a 50% deposit at time of booking and final payment when you arrive. Rates range from $175—$290 per night plus tax depending which property meets your needs.
Check-in at Registration Office is between 4pm and 7pm. Checkout is by 11am.
Open in Winter (Select Properties)
Pet Friendly / Dogs Welcome with Approval (Off the Beaten Path + Church Street House)
- Private Decks/Patios
- Full Kitchens
- Wi-Fi available in all units
Registration Office 7914 Church Street Egg Harbor WI 54209