While you wait for the snow to arrive, plan your Winter Wander up to the beautiful Door Peninsula! The county is perfect for your silent sports needs, from great trails for running and hiking before the snow, to snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, and ice skating once Winter is in full swing – not to mention ice fishing! It’s a bit chilly for a swim, but that won’t stop the Polar Bear Plungers on New Year’s Day – check out the Jacksonport Polar Bear Club for more information on participation! The cold evening are perfect for enjoying a cozy meal in a local restaurant, and curling up by the fireplace with a good book in good company. Whenever you visit, be sure to bring your camera… Door County is quite photogenic…
Looking for dining, festivals, live music, theatre and more on the Peninsula during your stay? Visit our Door County Events Calendar and download the Door County Chefs Mobile Dining App – FREE for iPhone and Android with click-to-call phone number and GPS directions, plus DC Chefs Member menus – check out the Open in Winter category on the app! Don’t forget to follow DC Lodging on Facebook to hear about lodging specials, available rooms, and last minute cancellations!
Check out our 2017 Holiday Meals & Hours Blog for where to eat and when they’re open!
2017-18 Winter Lodging Packages in Door County, WI
APPLE CREEK RESORT is located at the top of the hill in Fish Creek and has various rooms to choose from. We are located across from unique shops, & dining; by gorgeous Peninsula State Park; and few minutes to wineries, theaters, galleries and Peninsula Art School. Suites have a private whirlpool and fireplace! We also feature a wonderful Indoor pool, whirlpool and sundeck. All of our packages include great discounts at local establishments:
- 10% off English Inn Restaurant -Friday Fish Fry!
- 10% off Orchard Country Winery & Market
- $5 gift card Curt’s Oilerie & Spice Co.
- 10% off Hide Side Corner Store,
- 10% off O’Meara’s Irish Shop
- 5% off Renards Cheese Co
(All coupons only valid according to each establishment’s hours of operation during your stay.) Please call for more information and reservations, or visit AppleCreek Resort online! http://www.applecreekresort.com/ (920) 868-3525 or (800) 569-0059
BAY SHORE INN in Sturgeon Bay is located along Bay Shore Drive just minutes from all the fun shopping and delectable dining in town, and offers On-Site Massage Packages as well as Dining Packages, please inquire when making your reservation. Bay Shore Inn offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, all with private decks to watch the sunset over Potawatomi State Park. Featuring updated kitchens with granite counters, WIFI, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, sand beach to lounge, campfire area, bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, tennis, basketball courts and more! Check out our great lodging packages…
- Quiet Time Special (Valid Nov. 1-May 1): Stay with us between November 1 – May 1 for two or more nights and receive the third weekday free. (Only one discount package per reservation).
- Cross Country Ski or Snowshoe Package for Two (Valid Dec.-April – weather dependent): This package is for a one bedroom water view suite for two nights. Cross country ski or snowshoe miles of beautifully groomed trails in any of the state parks or local groomed trails. We’ll supply the trail maps and conditions for any of the state parks and your snowshoe or ski rentals from Bay Shore Outfitters for the day! You will also receive a $20 gift certificate to the newest frozen yogurt bar and restaurant in Door County. The Frozen Spoon is located 3 miles south of Bay Shore Inn in downtown Sturgeon Bay. Schedule your getaway for one of the Candle Light events or other winter festivals! Call us today for details and to make your reservation at 1-800-556-4551. This package can be cancelled with no penalty due to poor weather conditions. One bedroom water view suites are just $242+tax for this weekend two night package.
- On-site Massage Packages (Valid Year-Round): We offer many different types of massages including the traditional full body massage, hot stone therapy, and Swedish massage. Advance reservations appreciated. Prices start at $95 for a traditional full body one hour massage.
- Dining Packages (Valid Year-Round): We have $40 gift certificates to the Nightingale Supper Club in Sturgeon Bay that we offer to our guests for $32 which gives you a 20% discount. The Nightingale is a local favorite known for their prime rib and a wide variety of entrees.
Note: Packages require advanced reservations; only one discounted package can be used at a time; not valid on holiday weekends. ALL LODGING SPECIALS. Please call Bay Shore Inn for more information or visit online! http://bayshoreinn.net (800) 556-4551
BIRCHWOOD LODGE in Sister Bay is located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreation, a grocery store and the beach/marina/waterfront park in Sister Bay! Book your stay in a Premier Suite with the Three Nights Special (Valid Nov. 2017-April 2018) and one of the week nights is free. Stay three nights in any other type of room and one of the week nights is 50% off. Staying longer? Ask about the Saving Paradise Special for savings on your stay of up to 6 nights! And check out more great lodging specials below…
- Magic Delights Package: Stay two nights in a Premier Suite, Grand Suite or Premier Deluxe Suite with double Jacuzzi whirlpool, gas fireplace and king size bed. Enjoy breakfast at Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant with a $20 Gift Certificate. In the afternoon take a scenic tour of Door County on a horse drawn carriage ride (advanced reservation required). To relax after a fun day of walking in the parks or shopping, wind down in front of your fireplace with a delectable assortment of tantalizing fondue delights. Package value $244–$442 plus tax (based on type of room and season).
- Weekend Getaway Special: Stay Friday and Saturday nights in a Premier Suite, Grand Suite or Premier Deluxe Suite and get a $20 Gift Certificate for Champagne Brunch at Alexander’s Restaurant and an in-house baked, pre-made Luigi’s 12” Pizza delivered to your room. Special value rates are $218–$398 plus tax depending on the type of room and season. Special must be mentioned when booking to receive the special pricing. Call for details and availability, some restrictions might apply.
- Winter Bliss: Enjoy your two night stay in a Premier Suite as well as a $30 gift card that can be used toward food and beverages at Husby’s just a short walk away. State parks are beautiful and pristine this time of the year, so a one day park sticker is included with your package, and if you prefer snowshoeing check out the snowshoes at the front desk. Also included is a $25 Door County Gift Card, and you’ll even get a special discount of $10 off the room rate. Cost of the Winter Bliss special is $255+tax.
In season packages and specials are not available during festivals /events or holidays. To receive special pricing, package or special must be mentioned when making reservations. AAA, AARP discounts are excluded from specials. One special per reservation. Other restrictions may apply, please call for details! Birchwood’s Premier Suites have one king bed, one queen size sleeper sofa, full bath, double whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, kitchenette, private deck/balcony. Village Homes have one king size bed in the master suite with a full, attached bath, twin beds or a queen size bed in the guest suite and another full bath, a full kitchen, in-unit laundry, a queen size sleeper sofa, a sitting area with a gas fireplace, a dining area, TV’s/DVD players, and a private deck/balcony. We have an indoor swimming pool, an exercise room, free Wi-Fi and we also offer a continental breakfast each morning. ALL LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://birchwoodlodge.com/ (920) 854-7195 or (866) 854-7195
Bridgeport Resort in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay offers an array of on-site recreational amenities including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools with an indoor splash park and playground for the kids, a whirlpool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Bridgeport is located in the center of historic Sturgeon Bay with exceptional access to all of Door County, Wisconsin’s quaint shops, award winning restaurants, scenic parks and wide variety of attractions. A variety of Specials and Packages offer great rates and extras to add value to your visit…
- Mid Week Special Fall (Valid Sundays – Thursdays thru Dec. 21, 2017): Not Valid With Any Other Feature or Promotion. *Excludes Labor Day and blackout dates.
- Stay Two Nights – 10% Off Daily Rates
- Stay Three Nights – 15% Off Daily Rates
- Stay Four or More Nights – 20% Off Daily Rates
- Romantic Package (Valid thru Dec. 21, 2017): Two Night Package includes $30 Gift Certificate to Woldt’s Restaurant, and Romantic Gift Basket & Bottle of Wine.
- Family Fun Package (Valid thru Dec. 21, 2017): Kids Under 12 Stay Free! Two Night Package includes $20 Gift Certificate to Sonny’s Pizza, Popcorn and Complimentary Movies. *Subject to Advanced Reservations. Two Night Minimum.
- Weekend Hot Deals (Valid Nov. 3, 2017 – Dec. 16, 2017 & Jan. 5, 2018 – May 19, 2018): Includes $20 Gift Certificate to Sonny’s Pizzeria. Not Extra Person Charge! *Not Valid With Any Other Feature or Promotion, Subject to Advanced Reservations, Availability, Blackout Dates and Holidays. Two Night Minimum Stay.
- One Bedroom Suite Starting at $109 per Night
- Two Bedroom Suite Starting at $139 per Night
- New Year’s Package (Valid Dec. 28, 2017 – Jan. 1, 2018): Three night package! Welcome Reception with Hors d’oeurves; Complimentary Champagne, Party Favors, Hats, Noisemakers; a Supervised New Year’s Eve Children’s Party; Continental Breakfast December 30 and 31 and New Year’s Day Complimentary Brunch. New Year’s Special is Offered at Regular Published Rates. (72 hours Advanced Reservations Required.)
- Package Extras: Whether a Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon or Any Special Occasion, The Bridgeport Resort Staff can Supply the Following to Enhance the Experience: Round cake, Romance Basket, Martini and Rossi Asti Spumante Champagne or a Bottle of Wine, One Dozen Roses in Vase or a Mixed Flower Bouquet, Door County Wine Package @ $89 Door County is recognized for an abundance of great wineries… the Wine Package features a variety of Door County Wines with Bridgeport Resort Monogrammed Wine Glasses and a list of area wineries.
Packages not valid with any other feature or promotion. All specials and packages subject to Advance Reservations, Black-out dates, and Availability. Excludes holiday and festival weekends unless otherwise specified. All Suites Include: In Room Whirlpool, Snack Bar or Full Kitchen, King Bed, Hair Dryer, TV and DVD Player, Glasses and Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board and a Guest Service Directory. ALL LODGING SPECIALS and LODGING ADD-ONS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.bridgeportresort.net (920) 746-9919 or (800) 671-9190
The Coachlite Inn & Suites in Sister Bay has rooms available for your dates! Set in the quiet of the pines, the Coachlite Inn & Suites offers the illusion of seclusion, while still being just one half mile from the heart of Sister Bay. Enjoy complimentary Door County Coffee and Tea in the lobby and the Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily during the season, soak in the whirlpool, sit by the Koi filled garden pond, use the ring of fire, or cook on the BBQ grill.
- Romance Package: Let us help you create a romantic two night stay! Your getaway will include a beautiful flower arrangement, a specialty gift basket (wine and cheese) as well as a $60 certificate for a gourmet meal at one of Sister Bay’s finest restaurants— Lure Restaurant, The Chop Steakhouse, or The English Inn of Fish Creek. Rates: Deluxe room $379, Deluxe Plus $399, Queen Suite $439, Kitchenette Suite $459.
- Spa Package: Ladies, grab your best guy or your best friend and come unwind at the Coachlite Inn & Suites! Start your weekend off with a couples massage at The Spa at Sacred Grounds, followed by a short drive or walk to downtown Sister Bay for lunch or dinner ($30 certificate) at The Grasse’s Grill Restaurant. Return to the Inn for a relaxing glass of champagne and a soak in our outdoor whirlpool under the pines! Rates: Deluxe room $469, Deluxe Plus $489, Queen Suite $529, Kitchenette Suite $549.
- Experience Door County Package for 2: Come to the Coachlite Inn & Suites and explore beautiful Door County! This two night package includes a unique sightseeing tour on a Door County Trolley, tickets to Fish Creek’s drive-in movie theater, a one day pass to explore Peninsula State Park, and a fish boil dinner for two at the Old Post Office in Ephraim. Rates: Deluxe room $369, Deluxe Plus $389, Queen Suite $429, Kitchenette Suite $449.
All rooms come with Flat Panel televisions with extended cable TV, DVD players, Wi-Fi throughout the property, coffeemaker, hair drier, microwave and mini-fridge, as well as access to our outdoor whirlpool/hot tub. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.coachliteinn.com/ (920) 854-5503
Country House Resort in Sister Bay offers a quiet, relaxed, adult atmosphere and a perfect place to get away from it all. 46 rooms & suites, most with private, water view balconies, are nestled on 27 secluded, wooded acres on a rolling bluff overlooking the waters of Sister Bay. We cater to adults and provide privacy to those who savor it. Our Specials are our all-around best deal – guaranteed, and are available only by booking directly with the resort and will not be offered elsewhere. Specials/packages not combinable with other offers.
- Get Away To Romance Package (Valid Dec. 26, 2017 – May 3, 2018): Two Night stay for two in a water-view room or suite with Choice of a two person massage package at The Spa At Sacred Grounds OR a Door County gift basket; a $25 Door County Gift Certificate; and either a Candlelight Dinner for 2 at the White Gull Inn OR Dinner at Alexander’s Restaurant (retail value of $50). Packages from $385, rates vary with room selection. *Cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions.
- Getaway Special (Valid Dec. 26, 2017 – May 3, 2018): Stay Three or More Nights and Receive Dinner for Two. During our quiet season, enjoy the beauty of a different Door County – quiet, tranquil, relaxing. Walk the woods, ski the trails, skate a rink, visit a gallery, snuggle by the fire, soak in your in-room whirlpool. Dinner is served at the White Gull Inn or the Alexander’s Restaurant. Dinner certificate has a retail value of up to $50. *Advanced reservations are required. Check for black out dates.
Amenities include 1,100 feet of private shoreline, an oversized outdoor whirlpool, heated outdoor swimming pool, kayaks, multi-speed bikes, a nature trail along the water, free WI-FI, a shoreline dock for gazing, fishing or swimming, tennis court, lawn games and more. A deluxe European buffet breakfast is included with all rooms during spring, fall and peak seasons. Pet-Friendly with approval. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! https://www.countryhouseresort.com/ (920) 854-4551 or (800) 424-0041 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Door County Lighthouse Vacation Rentals offers offers family vacation rentals including condos and cabins and pet-friendly options at the Off the Beaten Path property, a 4 unit apartment building which is pet friendly with approval and OPEN YEAR ROUND!
Enjoy Lower Winter Rates run Oct. 29 – May 24, 2018. Each unit has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living & dining area, with one bath. The Kornerstone unit on the upper level also has a fireplace. These units have patios or decks and is a great option for groups or multiple families.
There is a 3 night minimum on most vacation rentals and a 10% discount on all stays of 5 days or more. All properties have Wi-Fi. The registration office is at 7914 Church Street, Egg Harbor, WI 54209 and check-in is between 4pm and 7pm. Checkout is by 11am. Please call or visit online for more information. http://dclighthouserentals.com (866) 868-9088 or email email@example.com *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Eagle Harbor Inn is located across from the Bay, on the main street in Ephraim, this intimate and welcoming Bed & Breakfast Inn offers elegant Whirlpool Suites with kitchenettes and B&B rooms, providing a perfect balance of quaint charm with many resort amenities. Check out these great Special Offers and Packages to enhance your stay!
- Authentic & Artisanal Package: Enjoy a flight of the latest craft beer from Door County Brewing Company with us! You will also receive two flight glasses and a $25 Door County Gift Certificate to find that “Little Something” to make your time here special. This package includes our continental breakfast basket or, if you stay in the inn, our Door County Continental Breakfast. Rates: In our Bed and Breakfast Inn $210 plus tax; In our Whirlpool Suites: $217 plus tax (weekdays only).
- Door County Culinary Weekend: A LA CARTE COOKING CLASS – ANY TIME! Pick your date and bring a minimum of 4, or max of 8 people. Choose from 4 menus which you will learn, prepare & eat! Choose your date, weekday or weekend, $90/per person. Call us to book your Room & Class!
- Winter Magic Package with Swedish Massages: Dream two nights in feather-down luxury in our elegant One Bedroom Whirlpool Suites; Welcomed with a split of champagne & our wonderful homemade truffles; Dance in front of your two-way fireplace; Draw your herbal 6’ Whirlpool w/loofah & Custom Soaps & wake to our Homemade Breakfast Basket delivered for Breakfast in Bed the first morning; Be ultimately relaxed under Swedish Massages for you and yours… Winter 2017 $429+tax.
- Creative You! Discount: We are as excited about you learning new ideas and to offer celebration and encouragement we extend a 5% discount if you enroll in a Peninsula Art School Summer Class! (Even if we can’t get to scheduling them, we want you to!) Please mention this package offer and we will apply the 5% discount for stays of 3 nights or more.
All of the distinctly decorated B&B Rooms feature queen beds (1 w/ a double), all with a private bath, flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, antique armoires and inviting chairs. The B&B is double occupancy, for 8 years old and up. A beautiful full breakfast is served in the Inn for guests that stay in our B&B rooms. In addition to the B&B, we offer elegant Whirlpool Suites, perfect accommodations for couples and families. Each suite features a 6’ whirlpool in the master bedroom with rheostatic lighting, custom soaps & loofah, two-way fireplace and a cherry wood Eastlake queen bed with down comforter & pillow selection. Also included is a private deck, a fully equipped apartment size kitchen with coffee maker, range, toaster, and microwave. Breakfast is not included for suite guests, but we do offer a lovely homemade Breakfast Basket (continental for two) which may be delivered to your door to start your day. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Commons complete with fitness room, sauna and indoor current pool, and a playground is available for the little ones. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.eagleharborinn.com/ (920) 854-2121 or (800) 324-5427
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan north of Sturgeon Bay and south of Jacksonport near Whitefish Dunes State Park where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. All of our units have a king bed in the master bedroom, full kitchen, whirlpool in the master bath, gas fireplace in the living room, and private deck overlooking Lake Michigan. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, and are non-smoking and pet free. Two night minimum stay. Extend your stay at Glidden lodge to enjoy a 10% discount on additional days (call for details, some restrictions apply); or book one of our great lodging Packages listed below…
- Glidden Lodge Winter Fling (Valid when Winter Rates are in effect Oct. 23 – Dec. 28, 2017 and Jan. 2 – April 30, 2018, excluding holiday periods): Treat yourself and come to Door County! The Winter Fling is our longest-running and most popular package. Stay three nights for the price of two! It’s that simple. No schedules to meet with nothing but time to totally unwind.
- Winter Wonderland Trolley (Valid Saturday mornings December – March, excluding holiday periods): The heated “Old Time Trolley” will capture you for a five-hour winter adventure. Experience a sleigh ride (weather permitting), taste wines at a Door County winery, and enjoy a lunch at one of the Peninsula’s fine dining establishments. By booking at Glidden Lodge Beach Resort, your package includes 2 tickets for this spectacular outing. Return to Glidden Lodge Beach Resort’s own winter wonderland with a walk of solitude on our silent roads as snowflakes fill the air. Watch the lake which never freezes, yet the ice piles up on the shore. Make angels and snowmen on our expansive front lawns!
- Tranquil Spa Retreat (Valid when Winter Rates are in effect Oct. 23 – Dec. 28, 2017 and Jan. 2 – April 30, 2018, excluding holiday periods): Saguaro’s Day Spa and Glidden Lodge have teamed up to deliver the most tranquil off-season package yet! Upon arrival you will be presented with a spa certificate (a $60 value) for your choice of massage, body wrap, manicure, pedicure, steam therapy, and much more! After pampering yourself at the spa come back to Glidden Lodge and escape to a scenic suite overlooking Lake Michigan with in-room whirlpool and fireplace to help ease your cares away.
Unless otherwise noted, packages require a 2-night stay. Prices vary depending on the unit size and the season. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Packages must be mentioned at time of booking and exclude the summer season, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Labor Day, and Memorial Day time periods unless otherwise noted. Glidden Lodge Beach Resort reserves the right to alter or cancel packages at its discretion. Enjoy dinner with a view at the adjacent Donny’s Glidden Lodge Restaurant to wrap up your day. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.gliddenlodge.com/ (920) 746-3900 or (888) 281-1127
The Hilltop Inn is located just steps away from downtown Fish Creek, one of the most popular villages in the county. The Hilltop Inn’s spacious, deluxe town-homes place you at the doorstep of all Door County has to offer. Town-homes are pet-free and smoke-free. The Hilltop Inn has everything you need to enjoy your Door County vacation, including in-room whirlpools and fireplaces, full kitchens, and WiFi. Weekly discounts available.
- Relaxing Getaway Package: Relax and enjoy a quiet night in! Add this to your stay for only $20!! Package includes 2 Movie rentals, Bag of popcorn, and a Bottle of wine from a Door County Winery.
All packages must be added 72 hours prior to arrival date. Please mention the package at the time the reservation is made. Must call to make reservation to receive special. Specials are limited and may end at anytime without notice. Specials may have occupancy limitations, minimum stays, and blackout dates. Prices subject to change without notice. Specials are not valid with any other offer. All nights must fall between specified dates of offer. **For some holidays and festivals, higher rates and/or a minimum stay may apply. Rack rates apply for more than specified number of people for value packages. LODGING PACKAGES and MONTHLY SPECIALS. http://hilltopinndc.com/ (920) 868-3556 or (888) 868-3556
Homestead Suites is located on Main Street in the heart of Fish Creek. With Peninsula State Park as a backyard, you can practically bike, hike, walk, snowshoe, or ski right from your hotel room or condo door. WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Book one of these great packages to enhance your visit…
- Winter Weekend Package (Valid thru April, 2018): RELAX: Stay Friday and Saturday nights in ANY HOTEL KING SUITE. DINE: At Alexander’s with a $50 Gift Certificate. INDULGE: With a Lautenbach’s Wine & Cheese Basket in your room. Rates for NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB: $339 and for MAR & APR: $319. Add a third night for just $50. *7 days advanced notice is appreciated. Excludes the Park House, Guest House, festivals, and the week between Christmas and New Year’s. Please reference this special when making your reservation.
- Off Season Senior Rates (Valid Sunday – Thursday nights, thru May 2018): Seniors age 55+ get $10 OFF Weeknights!
- Last Minute Deals (Valid Sep.-May): Seniors: $10 OFF WEEKNIGHTS *One special per stay.
- Experience Group Travel at the Homestead: Make the Homestead Suites the spot for your next get-together! We offer discounted rates in our quiet seasons, and many of our guests return year after year. Stay at the Homestead for your next: Family Reunion, Fishing Trip, Door County Wedding, Girls’ Weekend, Business Meeting or Seminar, Church or Fellowship Retreat, or Silent Sports Outing. You can even reserve our Conference Room where you can sit by the fire, play cards or watch the big game!
Please reference specials when making your reservation. Our staff is at your service. Call ahead for availability, plan your party, and create lasting memories when you stay at the Homestead Suites. Amenities include game room, exercise room, plus indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, and sauna! Children 17 and under stay free. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.homesteadsuites.com/ (920) 868-3748 or (800) 686-6621
Newport Resort in Egg Harbor has rooms available for your dates. Located in Egg Harbor near many of Door County’s shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions, Newport Resort offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens. Book one of our Packages to enhance your stay!
- A Newport New Year: Ring in the New Year at Newport Resort! Party the night away on the 31st, we’ll keep the pool open until 1 am. plus, receive free movie rentals during your entire stay! Join us for a delicious hor d’ oeuvres & wine reception in our lobby from 2-5pm on 12-30 -2017. Enjoy the New Year’s Day celebration in Egg Harbor, Door County. Take a dip during the Polar Bear Plunge in Jacksonport, Door County, then head over to Egg Harbor for a whimsical parade that starts at 1:00pm start regardless of weather. The fun continues with the YMCA Icy Fun Run and ice sculptures.
- Nature of Romance Package (Valid Dec. 2, 2017 – March 25, 2018): Enjoy a romantic getaway at Newport Resort in beautiful Egg Harbor! Spend two nights in a romantic suite that includes a whirlpool tub, fireplace in the living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Receive a $30.00 gift card to your choice of The Village Cafe, Casey’s BBQ & Smokehouse, The Log Den or Serendipity Restaurant. A $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Harbor Ridge Winery in Egg Harbor, as well as a $25.00 Door County Gift Certificate. Call for Package Rates. *Not available during holidays.
All packages based on availability and must be mentioned when making your reservations. 72 hours advance notice is required to accommodate packages. Limitations and exclusions may apply due to holidays, festivals, special events, etc. These packages may not be used with any other discounts or packages. Please ask for additional information and specifics on packages which may include additional items or items included may vary based on availability! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free WiFi and Continental Breakfast included. Outside enjoy the picnic grilling area with fire table, free use of bikes, and a children’s playgrounds both inside and outdoor. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online. http://www.newportresort.com/ (920) 868-9900
Open Hearth Lodge in Sister Bay is located on 6.5 acres of scenic Door County open space with landscaped lawn, rural meadows and young forest. Offering King Whirlpool rooms,Premium King Rooms, Lodge Rooms, Deluxe 2 Queens, One-Bedroom Suites, and the Evergreen Suite (perfect for larger groups).
- Hearts Ablaze Romance Package (Valid Dec. 2017 – March 2018 *not available New Year’s Eve) Package Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, $60 Dining certificate to the Chop, LURE, or Pasta Vino, Door County Wine or Cherry juice with chocolates, a sleigh or carriage ride for 2 – Mayberry’s Carriages 920-421-1152, Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, and $25 Door County Gift Certificate for dining or shopping. PRICE: Weekends $305 for 2 adults, Monday-Thursday $270 for 2; upgrade to a Premium or Whirlpool Room for $30 more. **Can substitute a $55 certificate toward services at Massage of Sister Bay (970-876-0876) in place of the sleigh/carriage ride. Mention this at time of booking.
- Winter Trolley Packages (Valid weekends only Dec. 2017 – March 2018): Package Includes: 2 Nights in a Lodge Room, Use of DVD player with a movie and popcorn, $25 Door County Gift Certificate to use as you choose, and either *Saturday Trolley Winter Wonderland tour for 2 people; with stops at wineries, a fireside lunch at the English Inn and a cozy sleigh ride ~OR~ *Saturday Wine, Spirits and Beer Trolley Adventure; with tastings at a DC Winery, Distillery and Brewery includes fabulous lunch. PRICE: Weekends $315 for 2 adults, Premium or Whirlpool Room for $345 Trolley tours are 5 hours long. Must be reserved in advance. Tours are about 5 hours long. Visit www.doorcountytrolley.com for more information on the tours.
- WINTER SAVINGS (Valid Nov. 27 – April 30, 2018): 20% off regular rates on a 3 night or longer stay. Must mention at booking.
Amenities include a heated pool, wifi, breakfast lounge, outdoor grill and fire ring, playground, and a sitting area with a fireplace, computer area, patio, laundry and fitness center. Some suites and rooms have fireplaces, Continental Breakfast is included with your stay and Free WiFi in all rooms. LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.openhearthlodge.com/ (920) 854-4890 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Scandinavian Lodge is located in the heart of Sister Bay and offers a 10% discount on 7 night stays! This resort is perfect for families with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, and perfect for couples with romantic suites with amenities like in-room whirlpools, full kitchens, fireplaces, and free WiFi.
- Winter Special (Valid Dec. 2017 & Jan. 2018): Turn those winter chills into winter thrills when you stay with us. Enjoy a peaceful evening in a Jacuzzi double whirlpool, next to a toasty fireplace, and snuggle into a king size bed while watching your favorite movie from our movie library. This warm and cozy special is a two, three, or four-night getaway! Call for more information and rates!
- You Can Always Add More to Your Room (Valid any time of year): When you make reservations, you can add numerous items to your room, so it is a surprise when you walk in the door. Add a bottle of Champagne or a favorite wine, chocolates, flowers or balloons, maybe a gift basket; such as a cheese and wine basket or a famous Door County basket, or just a gift certificate to one of our many restaurants.
Advanced reservations required for add-ons, packages and specials. Please call for rates. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, a sauna, fitness center, tennis court, game rooms, playground, bike rentals, gas grills, and lots more! Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.scandlodge.com/ (888) 645-6343 or (920) 854-7123
The Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, voted #1 Boutique Spa in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, is located just outside bustling Fish Creek, this is a great spot to begin any adventure, and a great place to relax. Each of our rooms have a kitchenette and fireplace, and we a little pub bar in the lobby where you can purchase bottles of beer or soft drinks.
- New Years Package (Valid Dec. 29-31, 2017): Three nights! Includes coffee and juice each morning. Makes a great Christmas Gift! Build Your Own Package-Choose From the following rooms and add-ons:
- Courtyard Room $417 (2 people)
- Whirlpool Suite $507 (2 people)
- 2-Bedroom Suite $657 (up to 4 people)
- 3-Bedroom Suite $807 (up to 4 people)
- Refresher Massage (1 hour) $84
- Sunday Brunch at Alexanders (for 2) $34
- Korbel Champagne $15
Please mention the “New Years Package” when reserving this offer. Our best amenity is our Lavender Spa, where you can indulge and pamper yourself by getting either a 30 minute, hour long, hour and a half, or two hour long massage! Our Coach House and Garden House Suites are open year-round. ALL LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.settlementinn.com/ (920) 868-3524 or (877) 398-9308
The Shallows Resort in Egg Harbor has their private home rental, The Falun House, available year-round with a 4 night minimum stay.
Located just off the end of Alpine Golf Course, the Falun House is a beautiful ranch style home with all you need for a relaxing family vacation. The Falun House features an open concept living room, dining room and kitchen. This open area is highlighted by a beautiful Door County stone fireplace. The full kitchen contains a dishwasher, refrigerator, range and microwave. Off the dining area, a patio door leads to a deck with a gas grill and picnic table. The master suite has a king bed, newly remodeled bath with tiled shower. The second and third bedrooms both feature queen beds. A full bath with tub/shower is located right down the hall. A bonus bunk room suitable for children or adults expands the sleeping space to eight. Amenities include a 42″ HD TV, DVD, Cable TV with HBO, and WiFi. Rates from $200-225 per night September—May. Please call for information or visit online! http://www.shallows.com/accommodations/private-homes-and-cottages/falun-house (920) 868-3458 or (800) 257-1560
The Shoreline Resort is located on the top of the Door Peninsula in Gills Rock and offers stunning views of the Green Bay Waters and that sense of seclusion that helps you escape everyday life. Water view rooms invite you to relax in the peace of Door County’s winters.
- Quiet Season Starts November 1st! Call now to make plans to stay in one of our condominiums for your holiday and winter get-away. Cozy up in front of the fireplace in one of the 2 or 3 bedroom condominiums starting at $169.00 per night double occupancy. Additional adults are only $15.00 per night and as always children under 18 are free. Ask us about weekly rate discounts!
Luxury condominiums are available with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a master suite, gas fireplace, full kitchens, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a patio/deck overlooking the waterfront, and onsite marina. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.theshorelineresort.com/ (920) 854-2900 *PET-FRIENDLY W/ APPROVAL
Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay offers rooms and suites with whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies, separate bedrooms, and/or full kitchens, as well as resort amenities including a 21 slip marina, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and sauna, a hot tub, free WiFi, business center, on-site dining, and live entertainment nearly every weekend!
- Arts & Heritage Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant & Pub, a pass for two to the Maritime Museum, a pass for two to the Door Peninsula Winery, and a thirty minute carriage ride!
- Romantic Escape Package: This two nights lodging in a beautifully appointed guest room or suite includes a $50 dining certificate for use at the Stone Harbor Restaurant and Pub, Champagne and Stone Harbor flutes, a 30 Minute Horse Carriage Ride, Chocolates, and a Rose on your pillow!
Package prices vary depending on package and room selection. Please call our Reservations Desk and we will be happy to assist you with your package selection and reservation. No minimum stay requirement! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/ (920) 746-0700
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay is located on scenic Bay Shore Drive just 3 miles from shops, restaurants, scenic parks and a variety of attractions. Westwood Shores offers one and two bedroom suites featuring whirlpools, fireplaces and kitchens and a breathtaking view of the bay from every suite. In addition to gift certificates, Westwood Shores offers these great lodging packages:
- Leaves Falling Autumn Calling (Valid thru Dec. 21, 2017): Enjoy Westwood Shores during the week for great discounts! All nights must be Sunday – Thursday to get this special. Must call the resort directly to receive this discount. No online reservation will apply to this discount. Not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required.
- Stay 2 nights and receive a 10% discount.
- Stay 3 nights and receive a 15 % discount
- Stay 4 nights and receive a 20% discount.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Package: Enjoy time with your loved one at Westwood Shores. When you arrive, you will find rose pedals sprinkled on your bed. There will be a basket with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses and chocolate waiting for you. You can pick red or white wine. Call for current pricing. This can be added to any reservation. 48 hours notice required.
- New Years Package (Valid Dec. 22, 2017 – Jan. 1, 2018): Enjoy a three night stay. When you arrive you will receive a Gift Certificate good for a Winery Tour at Door Peninsula Winery where you will get a bottle a wine and two wine glasses. In your suite you will have a gourmet cheese and cracker basket. You will also receive a $50 Gift Certificate from the Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center good at many shops and restaurants in Sturgeon Bay. Call for current pricing.
Packages not valid with any other offers. Advance reservations required. When making your reservation, be sure to mention you want the package added to your reservation. Ask about reservation Specialty Extra Add-Ons including Flowers & Chocolate, a Relaxing Basket, Winery Tours, Spa Gift Certificates, and more! On-site amenities include indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center. Free paddle boats and row boats. Free property wide WiFi too! LODGING SPECIALS. Please call for more information and reservations! http://www.westwoodshores.net/ (920) 746-4057 or (800) 440-4057
The White Lace Inn in Sturgeon Bay is the epitome of a romantic bed and breakfast with cozy rooms and extravagant suites, with luxurious queen or king size Victorian beds, oversized whirlpools and fireplaces, and, of course, a full, scrumptious breakfast. Relax by the gazebo and fish pond, accessible by garden pathways, perfect for wandering, which surround and connect the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the Inn’s 18 elegant rooms. In the quite season enjoy Special Rates Reduced $20 or more per night on Selected Rooms. Please call for more information or visit online! http://www.whitelaceinn.com/ (877) 948-5223 or (920) 743-1105